Success in MD but it's not over

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
otiesbotanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm

Success in MD but it's not over

Post by otiesbotanicals »

Hey everybody. So Maryland was a success. But we're not done yet. We will be going back February 4th to speak to the legislators. When we go back, we have the opportunity to bring as many testimonials as we would like on a flash drive. PLEASE email me at [email protected] and put TESTIMONY in the subject. We will make sure your words are heard. Let's all do our part

[email protected]
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Success in MD but it's not over

Post by Greyfeather »

"Hey everybody. So Maryland was a success."

Thanks for the update. I have been testing the Internet for results about this: I'm not getting anything definitive.

Are you saying that kratom has been deemed legal in MD? Or are there still 'miles to go'?

Your post claims "success" but I can't find anything on the 'Web' that confirms a "win." If you are "not done yet," then we have not succeeded in our efforts to keep kratom legal in MD, right?

As you are on the Front Lines (thank you), I hope for a response. From what I am reading, kratom is still not approved in MD.
Yes or No?
User avatar
otiesbotanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm

Re: Success in MD but it's not over

Post by otiesbotanicals »

It's my pleasure. If I'm going to use this plant than I better sucks up for it when a ban comes close to home. Kratom remains legal in MD. It was a proposed bill to ban Kratom. It was a success because the sponsors of the bill, learned the truth. They now know and accept that Kratom is in fact NOT a dangerous drug. They were also very moved by everyone's testimonials. The bill was actually proposed because someone basically told the senator that their spouse was on Kratom and it was ruining they're lives. Turns out, this person was actually on drugs. And they are now open to regulation and leaning less towards prohibition. The senator even said at the end while still on the floor "shoot I might try it for my arthritis". We still have to go back for the legislatures but to me that is definitely success.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Success in MD but it's not over

Post by beathappening »

otiesbotanicals wrote:I. The senator even said at the end while still on the floor "shoot I might try it for my arthritis".
You should have linked him to double m! Or at least recommended some good vendors ;)
User avatar
otiesbotanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm

Re: Success in MD but it's not over

Post by otiesbotanicals »

Lmao that would have been hilarious. Well hey uuuuh, first time customers get ten percent off sooooo
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Success in MD but it's not over

Post by beathappening »

Senator: I might try it for my arthritis.
Otie: I got you dawg
User avatar
otiesbotanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm

Re: Success in MD but it's not over

Post by otiesbotanicals »

Hahahahahah shit I was terrified being up there. I don't think I would of had the nuts for that
Post Reply