Just a heads up to let everyone know:
Sometime over the next few days, the site MAY temporarily be unavailable for several hours due to some [insert technical mumbo jumbo here]. It should be a brief window though if it goes down at all. Unfortunately, I don't have an exact timetable.
But don't worry - whenever it happens, we'll be back.
[SITE NEWS] Potential downtime this week
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: [SITE NEWS] Potential downtime this week
Thanks for the timely warning!
It's good to know that even if everyone disappears for a while, they'll be back.
I hope you have a good weekend
It's good to know that even if everyone disappears for a while, they'll be back.
I hope you have a good weekend
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: [SITE NEWS] Potential downtime this week
Thanks for the heads up! Lookig forward tonseeing the new chages 
-K-Dawg