What would you consider a Kratom hoarder

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

What would you consider a Kratom hoarder

Post by GrannyJ62 »

I'm beginning to think I am one,I m doing ok keeping my tolerance okwell less than 20 grams a day.I think it started when I felt it was going to be outlawed maybe the serious change in my quality of life,I m afraid I ll wake up ome day and it wont work or I cant find good I dont know,
Family is just happy to have me back so they dont have a problem with me stocking up.
Big hint again today when hubby asked for the second time so should we make you a Kratom room.Ive decided it's time to buy 1 kilo a month but just wondering if anyone else has this I cant call it a problem.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: What would you consider a Kratom hoarder

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Yes. KBD = Kratom Buying Disorder. :lol:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: What would you consider a Kratom hoarder

Post by beathappening »

Hell, I buy a kilo once a month, sometimes 2 if funds allow, and I don't consider that remotely close to hoarding. Some on this forum and Reddit have legit life supplies, literally 100 kilos. Or phil the storage locker guy...he has 50 tons = 100,000 kilos. I wish I could afford more, but trust me a kilo a month is a meager amount, don't feel bad about stocking up when you can. The more the better in my opinion, especially since there's always a chance they schedule it or ban imports and you never know when you won't be able to stock up.
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: What would you consider a Kratom hoarder

Post by Greyfeather »

GrannyJ62 wrote:I'm beginning to think I am one,I m doing ok keeping my tolerance okwell less than 20 grams a day.I think it started when I felt it was going to be outlawed maybe the serious change in my quality of life,I m afraid I ll wake up ome day and it wont work or I cant find good I dont know,
Family is just happy to have me back so they dont have a problem with me stocking up.
Big hint again today when hubby asked for the second time so should we make you a Kratom room.Ive decided it's time to buy 1 kilo a month but just wondering if anyone else has this I cant call it a problem.
If I had the $$ I would fill a barn with kratom. I still can't fill a box. lol.

Those of us who rely on this leaf to function every day worry about it being taken away, so no shame.

Maybe you just feel a need to organize your stash (Ugh, what a job of work). A good job for a rainy/snowy/whatever day (month) ;)

Sometimes I just ask myself "do I own all of this shit, or does it own me?" :lol:
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: What would you consider a Kratom hoarder

Post by KBull »

Greyfeather wrote:
GrannyJ62 wrote:
Sometimes I just ask myself "do I own all of this shit, or does it own me?" :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: So true!
Scott renegade
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
Location: South Florida, coral springs

Re: What would you consider a Kratom hoarder

Post by Scott renegade »

Ok,i guess I need to post....i consider myself a hoarder and a collector...ACEjestyr would probably agree...lol.
I purchase leaf for first and foremost, pain.whithin that is getting away from pharmaceuticals....that said

My collection of leaf has been compared to herbalhippie,and im honored to be considered in that aspect. But i do suffer from chronic buying addiction, always looking for the best leaf around.

That said, even after i find leaf that fits my needs, i still continue to source...i wound up with a collection of leaf that would be envious of the majority of new people....

I do share time to time, but mostly keep my acquisitions for myself...definition of a hoarder....lol
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: What would you consider a Kratom hoarder

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Lol you all are the best really.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: What would you consider a Kratom hoarder

Post by CatfatherB »

Scott renegade wrote:Ok,i guess I need to post....i consider myself a hoarder and a collector...ACEjestyr would probably agree...lol.
I purchase leaf for first and foremost, pain.whithin that is getting away from pharmaceuticals....that said

My collection of leaf has been compared to herbalhippie,and im honored to be considered in that aspect. But i do suffer from chronic buying addiction, always looking for the best leaf around.

That said, even after i find leaf that fits my needs, i still continue to source...i wound up with a collection of leaf that would be envious of the majority of new people....

I do share time to time, but mostly keep my acquisitions for myself...definition of a hoarder....lol

YOU were the first name I thought of when I saw this thread!! :lol:
Somethingsacred
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am

Re: What would you consider a Kratom hoarder

Post by Somethingsacred »

Wow, I sometimes question if I’m hoarding ... even though I know I am to a point ...( I’m cool with that) for me.... the most addictive thing about kratom is making purchases ...

I love searching for diff types and communicating with the vendors .. looking forward to my package getting delivered ... and then going to the mailbox and getting my herbal ally ! I fear that some day (worst case scenario) that the way we access this lovely herb with be drastically altered, I dont believe it will but I fear that can happen .. so I get at least one kilo a month but usually get two .. what ever I consume in a month I try to double that .... one for me and my lady ... one in the stockpile 8-)

Like one fine kratom enthusiast said in reply to me feeling slightly guilty for stockpiling..”you can never have to much kratom !!”

I agree with that sentiment..!!..!!..lol
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: What would you consider a Kratom hoarder

Post by nerdy ninja »

I’m glad I’m not alone in this lol. Same here the fear of it being banned has kept me stockpiling for couple years now and every time I’ve encountered a strain/batch I love I always order a kilo or two so my “doomsday stash” is getting ridiculous. Like when I discovered the EGM2 from 7ohmn I ordered 4 kilos which I haven’t even touched because I’m still burning through the initial 250g I got lol. Every once in awhile I like to go through my stash to find a strain that I have kind of forgotten about :)
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: What would you consider a Kratom hoarder

Post by RumRunner »

Avoiding hit or miss buying, I buy samplers on Trading Post and from vendors, determine what works best, then go big. 2019 was a good year for slow to mid euphoric greens. And I got a whole lot of ‘em. Hoping to put together my own samplers on Trading Post soon.
oohger
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: What would you consider a Kratom hoarder

Post by oohger »

@GrannyJ62. me thinks i saw your kratom cabinet picture on reddit. you might need that room.
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: What would you consider a Kratom hoarder

Post by WhiteAngelica »

I don't think there is anything. You do not hoard, but 'collect.' I know hoarders say that all the time, but I love Kratom and there are more vendors than ever before, fire batches, new strains, blends...I'd have a room full of it if I could!

You're a conniseur, not someone living in an about to be condemned house that vaguely smells of pee while A&E films you reclined in a broken lawn chair in the midst of mildewy newspaper piles dating back to 1972 while the 1-800-Got-Junk truck idles outside for as long as it takes for you to give up a 1990's Pepsi Crystal Ice can that's been pooed on by a bird.
The Red Queen
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: What would you consider a Kratom hoarder

Post by WhiteAngelica »

oohger wrote:@GrannyJ62. me thinks i saw your kratom cabinet picture on reddit. you might need that room.
can you post that pic? I call it kratom closet porno
The Red Queen
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: What would you consider a Kratom hoarder

Post by GrannyJ62 »

I cant post my pic here but it's on Kratomm on reddit my tea cupboard.Plus a few keys on the side and a few in gramps gun safe lol.I got 3 keys last month but I m limiting myself to 1 a month now .unless theres fire then I could change my mind.lol
Post Reply