Soultanic Greenery

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
Vipercuda69
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:13 am

Soultanic Greenery

Post by Vipercuda69 »

I recently stumbled across a vendor named Soultanic Greenery. I saw that they announced a restocked at the end of January 2020. It’s only been a week and every strain seems to be sold out. Does anyone know anything about these guys (or girls)? Are they a really small vendor or is their kratom just that good that they sell out as soon as they restock?
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Soultanic Greenery

Post by beathappening »

Yeah, they've been around since last spring. Used to be called Soulistic, very small batch. There's a bunch of old threads that announce their restocks (use the search bar), they usually sell out extremely quick. They mainly operate on mewe I believe, but they have a website now too. You can ask @swablero, he's the guy that knows all about them

Here's the most recent one
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4231

Here's the original, which pretty much turned into a shit show and got locked
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2092
User avatar
Vipercuda69
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:13 am

Re: Soultanic Greenery

Post by Vipercuda69 »

beathappening wrote:Yeah, they've been around since last spring. Used to be called Soulistic, very small batch. There's a bunch of old threads that announce their restocks (use the search bar), they usually sell out extremely quick. They mainly operate on mewe I believe, but they have a website now too. You can ask @swablero, he's the guy that knows all about them

Here's the most recent one
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4231

Here's the original, which pretty much turned into a shit show and got locked
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2092
Thanks for the reply. I guess I need to be quicker. It appears like they are a really small batch vendor, which isn’t a bad thing. I’ll try again next time.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Soultanic Greenery

Post by beathappening »

I don't know how it is now, but they used to sell out before they opened, because you were allowed to fill your cart beforehand on the site. I think they fixed some of those problems...for awhile they were the most popular vendor here. Some of it pops up on trading post from time to time.
User avatar
Vipercuda69
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:13 am

Re: Soultanic Greenery

Post by Vipercuda69 »

beathappening wrote:I don't know how it is now, but they used to sell out before they opened, because you were allowed to fill your cart beforehand on the site. I think they fixed some of those problems...for awhile they were the most popular vendor here. Some of it pops up on trading post from time to time.
I just read that crazy thread from last year. Wow! That sure got carried away rather quick. Anyway,
I’ve pretty much stuck with the same handful of vendors for a few years after sampling far too many vendors at first with sub par kratom. Im sort of branching out now and finding some really great vendors. I regret not expanding my horizons sooner. Thanks for the info. I’ll try to jump in and order when I see an opportunity.
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Soultanic Greenery

Post by e_poison »

This doesn’t belong on the vendor listing board. Moving to general discussion.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Soultanic Greenery

Post by RumRunner »

I’ve done 4 or 5 purchases with Soultanic. He sends out an email the day of the drop and you need to act fast when he goes live. Some people say it’s a fire sale. Some people say it’s all hype. The truth is probably somewhere in between. I’ve got some real nice strains and a couple duds.
User avatar
Vipercuda69
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:13 am

Re: Soultanic Greenery

Post by Vipercuda69 »

RumRunner wrote:I’ve done 4 or 5 purchases with Soultanic. He sends out an email the day of the drop and you need to act fast when he goes live. Some people say it’s a fire sale. Some people say it’s all hype. The truth is probably somewhere in between. I’ve got some real nice strains and a couple duds.
Good to know. I registered so hopefully I get an email. :ugeek:
Patchgarden
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:48 am
Location: Southern NH

Re: Soultanic Greenery

Post by Patchgarden »

From my experience I would say it is not about the hype. I found them by researching here on double m and I am so thankful I did. I dont know if its just my chemistry or not but I take kratom four times a daily to relieve stomach pain and I have never had a dud from them. They do sell out quick but I believe its because its that good. It took me a minute to realize this with them but if you go on there in hopes to get a specific strain and they sell out of it its no big deal just get something else because it is all great leaf. That's been my experience every time.
User avatar
Vipercuda69
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:13 am

Re: Soultanic Greenery

Post by Vipercuda69 »

Patchgarden wrote:From my experience I would say it is not about the hype. I found them by researching here on double m and I am so thankful I did. I dont know if its just my chemistry or not but I take kratom four times a daily to relieve stomach pain and I have never had a dud from them. They do sell out quick but I believe its because its that good. It took me a minute to realize this with them but if you go on there in hopes to get a specific strain and they sell out of it its no big deal just get something else because it is all great leaf. That's been my experience every time.
Thanks! That’s good to know. It seems like he was sold out of this last batch in just a handful of days. I know that the colors and strains that are marketed don’t really matter much. Every batch can be different and it’s mainly the curing/drying/fermenting that really determines the alkaloid profile. I’m just wondering if anyone has a breakdown of the strange strain names on the website. They seem like they might be blends or maybe just names of song or pets or something and don’t really mean much at all.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Soultanic Greenery

Post by Lambeezy »

Vipercuda69 wrote:
Patchgarden wrote:From my experience I would say it is not about the hype. I found them by researching here on double m and I am so thankful I did. I dont know if its just my chemistry or not but I take kratom four times a daily to relieve stomach pain and I have never had a dud from them. They do sell out quick but I believe its because its that good. It took me a minute to realize this with them but if you go on there in hopes to get a specific strain and they sell out of it its no big deal just get something else because it is all great leaf. That's been my experience every time.
Thanks! That’s good to know. It seems like he was sold out of this last batch in just a handful of days. I know that the colors and strains that are marketed don’t really matter much. Every batch can be different and it’s mainly the curing/drying/fermenting that really determines the alkaloid profile. I’m just wondering if anyone has a breakdown of the strange strain names on the website. They seem like they might be blends or maybe just names of song or pets or something and don’t really mean much at all.
They are mainly the region or area they are sourced from.
User avatar
Transformato
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 am

Re: Soultanic Greenery

Post by Transformato »

Product is good. Maybe a bit inconvenient depending on how you buy.

Decided to nix my comment.
I know someone asked "what are you talking about?" My experience communicating with vendor was unusual and it surprised me. Rattled me a bit but it's long bygone and not helpful to rehash it. Seeing this thread reminded me. You have a copy of my comment anyway I think.
It doesn't matter and I'm sure it's not the norm. We all have our days.
Cheers
Last edited by Transformato on Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Soultanic Greenery

Post by Lambeezy »

Transformato wrote:The product is good quality but what I ended up with did not fit what I need in my tool box. It's not great for what I use it for most often but I do use it and it works. I won't be rushed again though, it wasn't worth it to me.

Arrived fast, everything went smooth except for the personal interaction which is unfortunate. I was very surprised by the accusations made simply because I gave feedback that wasn't what he wanted to hear.

And it kept coming, escalating.
If I or anyone else here spoke / accused a customer of being on drugs I or they would have lost our job / damaged our business. I once had an unstable moment venting to an employer (not a customer) and that helped end my career basically. The fact that you still have your business is a gift that you had better not take for granted going forward.

I did not lose my temper once. Not a single unkind or irrational sentence.
Don't pull that crap on another customer.
What are you talking about?
User avatar
Vipercuda69
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:13 am

Re: Soultanic Greenery

Post by Vipercuda69 »

Transformato wrote:The product is good quality but what I ended up with did not fit what I need in my tool box. It's not great for what I use it for most often but I do use it and it works. I won't be rushed again though, it wasn't worth it to me.

Arrived fast, everything went smooth except for the personal interaction which is unfortunate. I was very surprised by the accusations made simply because I gave feedback that wasn't what he wanted to hear.

And it kept coming, escalating.
If I or anyone else here spoke / accused a customer of being on drugs I or they would have lost our job / damaged our business. I once had an unstable moment venting to an employer (not a customer) and that helped end my career basically. The fact that you still have your business is a gift that you had better not take for granted going forward.

I did not lose my temper once. Not a single unkind or irrational sentence.
Don't pull that crap on another customer.
Could you please elaborate!
Post Reply