Which top venders have referral programs?
-
dub12Nation
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:45 pm
Which top venders have referral programs?
I think the title says it all! :p
- Quercus
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am
Re: Which top venders have referral programs?
Oh, Jeez. Here is where I show how dumb I am right out in public on the internet.
Uh, what do you mean by referral programs?
-
topnotch
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:28 pm
Re: Which top venders have referral programs?
Do you mean an affiliate program? Or something else? I'm also unsure.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Which top venders have referral programs?
I'm kind of confused. You present the topic "Question" then answer the question with a "wink" and a bit of snark? Yes, many of us understand the nature of "referral programs." I just don't understand the motive behind asking this question as a TOPIC if you already view it as a question deserving of ridicule.dub12Nation wrote:I think the title says it all! :p
Is this meant as a bit of 'comedy' (wink wink) or..... what?
Kind of reminds me of Joe (?) from Releaf LLC; except this question from him would be pretty ironic.
-
dub12Nation
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:45 pm
Re: Which top venders have referral programs?
Um, I apologize if my asking sounded weird, I didn’t intend it that way at all. I was basically saying I didn’t think I needed to say anything extra beyond the title because it’s self explanatory.
I have a couple of friends that are looking to try kratom to get off some harder stuff, and I know it’s common practice in much of ecommerce to support referral codes, discount codes for referred business etc, so I figured I’d ask the forums if any quality vendors were doing this (it’s a pretty standard way of generating leads online; I’ve been an Amazon and POD seller of various products and have worked as an Ecom consultant for some companies having nothing to do with kratom).
I have a couple of friends that are looking to try kratom to get off some harder stuff, and I know it’s common practice in much of ecommerce to support referral codes, discount codes for referred business etc, so I figured I’d ask the forums if any quality vendors were doing this (it’s a pretty standard way of generating leads online; I’ve been an Amazon and POD seller of various products and have worked as an Ecom consultant for some companies having nothing to do with kratom).
-
Jiminy_Cricket
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:14 am
Re: Which top venders have referral programs?
I give a small referral thank you gift. I'm a vendor from Montana. Email me at [email protected] for current prices, strains, and reviews. Top notch kratom, fantastic prices, lots of stellar testimonials. You can also message me on Discord, Jiminy_Cricket#0639.