Kratom coffee?
-
natural_mystic_87
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:04 am
Kratom coffee?
Was DM'd about a "kratom coffee" product from a guy who used to send me kratom directly from Aceh, Indonesia. For the record, I was always satisfied with his service. I assumed he was talking about mixing coffee with kratom and didn't give it any thought until he attached a photo of what appears to be a kratom tree with fruits or beans (I will attach below) I already knew kratom was a Rubiaceae tree in the coffee family but always assumed they were seperate. Does anyone have info or confirmation on a kratom/coffee hybrid or coffee with kratom-like effects (or vice versa)?
He also pasted quite a stock looking description;
"LIBERICA CP 3
type of coffee: Liberica
Coffee liberica cp 3 is a type of coffee that we process by increasing caffeine and polyphenols as much as 3 times its usual content
Nb
Polyphenols are organic chemical compounds found in fruits that are very good for health where these substances are very good for the heart, preventing cancer, lowering blood sugar
Reducing blood pressure, providing calmness, anti-inflammation, pain relief, euphoria, giving a warm feeling in the body and many more that we cannot mention one by one"
As mentioned,the guy's service was straight up but I'm sceptical about this. Having said that if somebody had told me ten years ago a coffee-like tree could replace opiates for chronic pain, I would have been even more sceptical.
Please let me know if any issues seeing the photo, I've attached it from my One Drive. Thanks.
Photo
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnY5RWnJDcUgjUl6Li9C3V6FBvz5
He also pasted quite a stock looking description;
"LIBERICA CP 3
type of coffee: Liberica
Coffee liberica cp 3 is a type of coffee that we process by increasing caffeine and polyphenols as much as 3 times its usual content
Nb
Polyphenols are organic chemical compounds found in fruits that are very good for health where these substances are very good for the heart, preventing cancer, lowering blood sugar
Reducing blood pressure, providing calmness, anti-inflammation, pain relief, euphoria, giving a warm feeling in the body and many more that we cannot mention one by one"
As mentioned,the guy's service was straight up but I'm sceptical about this. Having said that if somebody had told me ten years ago a coffee-like tree could replace opiates for chronic pain, I would have been even more sceptical.
Please let me know if any issues seeing the photo, I've attached it from my One Drive. Thanks.
Photo
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnY5RWnJDcUgjUl6Li9C3V6FBvz5
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: Kratom coffee?
Would be interested in seeing the pic, but hate to click on strange links. Would you mind embedding the image in the post?
-
natural_mystic_87
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:04 am
Re: Kratom coffee?
Pete2000 wrote:Would be interested in seeing the pic, but hate to click on strange links. Would you mind embedding the image in the post?
I initially tried to attach the image that way for that very reason but couldn't work it out. I'll try again and in the meantime you can see my post on the double m sub reddit (r/kratomm) where the app has intuitively embedded my image
- AppalachianHerbs
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:42 pm
Re: Kratom coffee?
Wait so they are grafted together somehow?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Kratom coffee?
I'm picturing a coffee tree with a few kratom leaves scotch taped onAppalachianHerbs wrote:Wait so they are grafted together somehow?
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Kratom coffee?
Did the aliens crafted it into more enjoyable coffee kratom tree for us?
That's something new for sure.
That's something new for sure.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
USA89Delta
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:15 pm
Re: Kratom coffee?
Subbed
-
Love_Redz
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 1:51 pm
Re: Kratom coffee?
We’ve known of kratom for quite some time, I would think it would have surfaced a lot sooner if it be real , but who knows