Does kratom boost your immunity??
-
revelation22:2
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:49 am
Does kratom boost your immunity??
I know there has not been much medical research on kratom yet, but does anyone know of research that proves or implies that it boosts immunity? To be honest, I dont think i have been sick in the year or so i have been supplementing with it. I haven't even had any symptoms of colds or flu!
What has y'alls experience been? Anyone agree it seems to enhance immunity?
What has y'alls experience been? Anyone agree it seems to enhance immunity?
- creatus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:13 pm
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
Yes - There are at least a couple alkaloids present in kratom that are believed to boost the immune system.
I find kratom especially useful whenever in a situation that there is the potential of catching something from a bunch of sick ppl around me or if I feel like I've potentially just caught something, feeling on edge, then kratom comes in as a useful pain killing, anxiety killing, immune system boosting plant to coast by and fend off any of that early-sick paranoia. I find it works amazingly well this way.
I find kratom especially useful whenever in a situation that there is the potential of catching something from a bunch of sick ppl around me or if I feel like I've potentially just caught something, feeling on edge, then kratom comes in as a useful pain killing, anxiety killing, immune system boosting plant to coast by and fend off any of that early-sick paranoia. I find it works amazingly well this way.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
Just me and only my experience, some dude at work was coughing his ass off into my face while spitting huge yellow greenish slugs into trash all day and sometimes sneezing. Since we worked so close, i can smell all that nasty mouth of his especially when he talks, it made me sick to the bone just smelling his breath alone. Next thing i know i started having symptoms of high fever, very itchy throat, and zero appetite, and if i tried to eat something, i felt like puking right away. So i fasted for 3 days and only took meds that i know will work 100%. Real coconuts was first thing i went and got from whole foods. When you crack it and drink the water of real coconut, effects to kick out flus around 6 hours and i felt better slightly, then i followed with all the good natural stuff that works. Plain ol lemon squeeze into water was part of it since its known to kill over 150 + viruses. I thought i had some variations of corona virus for a second, then my sister told me its been released since last year October 2019. No wonder all this time i see people calling out from work, but dont worry people, it will attack Chinese genetics more. For blacks, whites it will work like a flu like. But any ways back to, did i take kratom when i was sick? Hellz yes. I took 2 grams of KTC red borneo with meds and it made me sleep like a baby, i chilled for 3 hours and sleep again, all i did is fast on fluids, i did managed to eat 1 fiji apple a day even thought i wanted to puke from eating it, i never coughed even thought my throat itched like crazy, because if i did cough i felt like i would throw up everything in my stomach including green stomach fluids.
This what i took for 3 days strait https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KE ... UTF8&psc=1
I made sure i had half cup hot water , 4 table spoons of honey and then i added 1 teaspoon of "100% Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine " and that made my lungs safe and stopped me wanting to cough.
My first day sick i coudnt even take kratom in, i used pills and sneaked it in. second day and third i was able to slowly drink but as soon as i felt like puking i didnt finish the cup kratom, good thing most times it was very little left..
Now do i think kratom helped me when i was sick??? YES A BIG YES. It made my SLEEP EXTREMELY pleasant even thought i was sick and i also believe it dropped my temps down, family member measured me and said 2 more points and they would have to take me ER, i told my self hell no, aint need no extra bills. Instead i hit the Red borneo with my meds and slept it through. It took me exactly 3 day and on third day i started feeling better but 4th day i had zero symptoms of sickness, I felt very good and could eat everything again. Now i want to point out no one is immune from catching something at work or store or else where, one thing for sure, guys have your stuff ready to increase immunity if shit happens, when you get sick, you do not want to travel any where, you just want to be left alone and not bothered, even someone talking already bothered me when i was sick. I honestly dont know how i would of slept with out kratom. Since i didnt eat anything, only fluids, 2 grams felt like a strong 15 hit, it was very weird, maybe my herbs increased its effects? I have no clue but one thing for sure it helped me well. I also want to mention, when i was taking my 2 days off from kratom, i got very sick, i wonder if i kept taking it if i would still get sick? Perhaps not get sick? i ll never find out.
This what i took for 3 days strait https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KE ... UTF8&psc=1
I made sure i had half cup hot water , 4 table spoons of honey and then i added 1 teaspoon of "100% Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine " and that made my lungs safe and stopped me wanting to cough.
My first day sick i coudnt even take kratom in, i used pills and sneaked it in. second day and third i was able to slowly drink but as soon as i felt like puking i didnt finish the cup kratom, good thing most times it was very little left..
Now do i think kratom helped me when i was sick??? YES A BIG YES. It made my SLEEP EXTREMELY pleasant even thought i was sick and i also believe it dropped my temps down, family member measured me and said 2 more points and they would have to take me ER, i told my self hell no, aint need no extra bills. Instead i hit the Red borneo with my meds and slept it through. It took me exactly 3 day and on third day i started feeling better but 4th day i had zero symptoms of sickness, I felt very good and could eat everything again. Now i want to point out no one is immune from catching something at work or store or else where, one thing for sure, guys have your stuff ready to increase immunity if shit happens, when you get sick, you do not want to travel any where, you just want to be left alone and not bothered, even someone talking already bothered me when i was sick. I honestly dont know how i would of slept with out kratom. Since i didnt eat anything, only fluids, 2 grams felt like a strong 15 hit, it was very weird, maybe my herbs increased its effects? I have no clue but one thing for sure it helped me well. I also want to mention, when i was taking my 2 days off from kratom, i got very sick, i wonder if i kept taking it if i would still get sick? Perhaps not get sick? i ll never find out.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
I actually worry about this sometimes because I have an autoimmune disease (immune system is over-active). I need kratom for my pain but, at the same time, it could be worsening my condition 
-
Seacookie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:38 pm
- Location: Pensacola, Florida
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
In my nonscientific, self diagnosing experiences I would say, at least for me, yes it does. I honestly haven't been sick in probably 3.5 years since I've started taking kratom. I work a lot of music festivals, so exposed to a lot of dusty conditions, long hours working outside, weather, interacting with thousands of people, and other usually immunity compromising elements and where most people usually come home from these events sick as a dog; I'm over here chipper as can be downing my herbal supplements haha. So yeah, I probably just jinxed the hell outta me and will be bedridden from the coronavirus for days but I've most definitely noticed some kind of uptick in immunity.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
I'm sure you haven't jinxed yourself, lol.Seacookie wrote:In my nonscientific, self diagnosing experiences I would say, at least for me, yes it does. I honestly haven't been sick in probably 3.5 years since I've started taking kratom. I work a lot of music festivals, so exposed to a lot of dusty conditions, long hours working outside, weather, interacting with thousands of people, and other usually immunity compromising elements and where most people usually come home from these events sick as a dog; I'm over here chipper as can be downing my herbal supplements haha. So yeah, I probably just jinxed the hell outta me and will be bedridden from the coronavirus for days but I've most definitely noticed some kind of uptick in immunity.
Actually, being around many people helps to improve your immunity (as I understand). As you are exposed to others, your immune system should be able to build itself. It's people who are shut-in who are more apt to pick up a bug when they do finally go out.
-
Slayro
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:14 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
I have read (multiple sources) that it does. Research has identified multiple kratom alkaloids that are linked to immunity/known to be immunostimulants - Mitraphylline and isomitraphylline, specifically. Check out these articles:
https://www.kratomscience.com/mitragyna ... s-effects/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5402527/
In my personal experience with kratom, I've also noticed that since I started consuming it, about 3 years ago, I've barely been sick at all. I came down with the flu right after I started taking it, but, since, then, I've barely had as much as a common cold. Prior to beginning my kratom journey, I'd get sick with colds and other viruses around five times per season.
https://www.kratomscience.com/mitragyna ... s-effects/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5402527/
In my personal experience with kratom, I've also noticed that since I started consuming it, about 3 years ago, I've barely been sick at all. I came down with the flu right after I started taking it, but, since, then, I've barely had as much as a common cold. Prior to beginning my kratom journey, I'd get sick with colds and other viruses around five times per season.
-
revelation22:2
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:49 am
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
Slayro wrote:I have read (multiple sources) that it does. Research has identified multiple kratom alkaloids that are linked to immunity/known to be immunostimulants - Mitraphylline and isomitraphylline, specifically. Check out these articles:
https://www.kratomscience.com/mitragyna ... s-effects/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5402527/
In my personal experience with kratom, I've also noticed that since I started consuming it, about 3 years ago, I've barely been sick at all. I came down with the flu right after I started taking it, but, since, then, I've barely had as much as a common cold. Prior to beginning my kratom journey, I'd get sick with colds and other viruses around five times per season.
Thanks Slayro! I appreciate everyone's comments. I will look into these reports. This leaf is such a blessing and can be a solution to a multitude of conditions that we all face every day. So grateful i found it!
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
In the a most three years I’ve been taking kratom every day .. upwards of 1oz a day... I’ve only been sick once . My entire family with 4 ( Petrie dishes) kids and the whole house taking turns being ill , I’ve skirted out of it 9.9 out of 10 x ....
I’ve felt like I was starting to get something.. the body having less energy, but after a day or two and not being hit hard , just knowing the body is fighting it ... I’ve been healthy and (knock on kratom wood ) able to not come down with anything ..
I believe kratom is the number one ( aside from my mindset that I’m “not going to get sick “) that’s kept me from getting ill..
Must also be from the fact that I’m not stressed( which lowers the immune system) out because of the daily pain that’s now cut by 80-90%... and this pain is from arthritis through out my entire spine , spinal degenerative disease ....
Same thing can be said about opiates imo, I was taking 10/325 norcos 5-8 a day for almost three years , never was ill during that time as well ...something to do with the opiate receptors ?? Possibly
I’ve felt like I was starting to get something.. the body having less energy, but after a day or two and not being hit hard , just knowing the body is fighting it ... I’ve been healthy and (knock on kratom wood ) able to not come down with anything ..
I believe kratom is the number one ( aside from my mindset that I’m “not going to get sick “) that’s kept me from getting ill..
Must also be from the fact that I’m not stressed( which lowers the immune system) out because of the daily pain that’s now cut by 80-90%... and this pain is from arthritis through out my entire spine , spinal degenerative disease ....
Same thing can be said about opiates imo, I was taking 10/325 norcos 5-8 a day for almost three years , never was ill during that time as well ...something to do with the opiate receptors ?? Possibly
- labdog03
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 453
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
I am a firm believer Kratom is at the very least Anti-Viral. I used to get a cold or the "flu", twice a year, EVERY year, almost like clockwork. I have not had a cold (or any flu type illness) since mid 2015...the time I 1st found Kratom, and it saved me from Alcohol and Opiates!...That's dang near FIVE years now without being sick...not at all, not even the sniffles!! YES, I m a BELIEVER!!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
I get a flu shot every year and I've also had the flu 5 times in my life (starting with the Hong Kong flu in '68) so I probably have at least some immunity to the flu strains circulating. A few times since I've started using kratom I'll feel like maybe I'm starting to get a cold but then it fizzles out. However, I take this stuff too.
https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-Syst ... 231&sr=8-2
https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-Syst ... 231&sr=8-2
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
I was around mrsa , my roommate had it and I didn't get it. And I haven't had the flu since I started kratom ( no flu shot) 2 years
-
demafrost
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:47 pm
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
It’s not just kratom. Opiates and general do something positive to the immune system. When I was abusing tramadol for 4 years, I can only remember one time that I got sick at all. No colds, no fevers, no flus, nothing. Now kratom might have a different mechanism to boost the immune system but given the fact that it affects the opiate receptors, I’m sure that has something to do with it.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
Well when I was seven I remember this one time I took a Percocet for pain but then I took an antibiotic as in immunity and it didn't work as well as usually does so for that logic I say I can do but back then my memory wasn't so good because Orion was in Saturn and that always gave me bad luck and my mom told me that if the sun is a certain spot in the sky then planning to give you bad luck and you should have two issues of pay attention to the newspaper and so on that very day I paid attention to the news and sure enough my meeting you was gone coincidence?!I think not.
-every Post in this thread
-every Post in this thread
-
Slayro
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:14 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
Same here, my friend!! Kratom is such an amazing plant, and has helped us, and, so many others, in such a positive way! It has changed my life for the better, and I feel so fortunate to have found it when I did, and, to be part of this incredible community that backs it up!! All the best to you!revelation22:2 wrote:Slayro wrote:I have read (multiple sources) that it does. Research has identified multiple kratom alkaloids that are linked to immunity/known to be immunostimulants - Mitraphylline and isomitraphylline, specifically. Check out these articles:
https://www.kratomscience.com/mitragyna ... s-effects/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5402527/
In my personal experience with kratom, I've also noticed that since I started consuming it, about 3 years ago, I've barely been sick at all. I came down with the flu right after I started taking it, but, since, then, I've barely had as much as a common cold. Prior to beginning my kratom journey, I'd get sick with colds and other viruses around five times per season.
Thanks Slayro! I appreciate everyone's comments. I will look into these reports. This leaf is such a blessing and can be a solution to a multitude of conditions that we all face every day. So grateful i found it!
-
revelation22:2
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:49 am
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
My wife swears by Source Naturals Wellness formula (link below)...and i can attest she used to get sick multiple times a year when we first married, but now she is never sick. But she rarely takes kratom.herbalhippie wrote:I get a flu shot every year and I've also had the flu 5 times in my life (starting with the Hong Kong flu in '68) so I probably have at least some immunity to the flu strains circulating. A few times since I've started using kratom I'll feel like maybe I'm starting to get a cold but then it fizzles out. However, I take this stuff too.
https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-Syst ... 231&sr=8-2
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000G ... UTF8&psc=1
-
revelation22:2
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:49 am
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
I agree that stress, anxiety and lack of sleep will compromise our immune system like nothing else. As we all know, kratom (& opiates) also induces anti anxiety and stress reducing properties which is one of the keys to staying healthy. I have been studying a lot in the Mind Body Medicine field which address this, very interesting stuff on how our thoughts and mental state directly affects our bodies.Somethingsacred wrote:In the a most three years I’ve been taking kratom every day .. upwards of 1oz a day... I’ve only been sick once . My entire family with 4 ( Petrie dishes) kids and the whole house taking turns being ill , I’ve skirted out of it 9.9 out of 10 x ....
I’ve felt like I was starting to get something.. the body having less energy, but after a day or two and not being hit hard , just knowing the body is fighting it ... I’ve been healthy and (knock on kratom wood ) able to not come down with anything ..
I believe kratom is the number one ( aside from my mindset that I’m “not going to get sick “) that’s kept me from getting ill..
Must also be from the fact that I’m not stressed( which lowers the immune system) out because of the daily pain that’s now cut by 80-90%... and this pain is from arthritis through out my entire spine , spinal degenerative disease ....
Same thing can be said about opiates imo, I was taking 10/325 norcos 5-8 a day for almost three years , never was ill during that time as well ...something to do with the opiate receptors ?? Possibly
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
You said thoughts. Thoughts create all things or objects, thoughts can hurt others if spoken, thoughts can put witch craft spells on others and when something happens to them you are happy about it (did you cause it? perhaps...) , thoughts are very powerful if you use them right because everyone will sense it and see it and will want to be your best friend or enemy. Everything starts as a thought and still is, does that make us gods? perhaps. I do believe if you meditate and watch ALL thoughts and accept them all and think on them, replace thinking better and more positive could affect how you feel and most likely have less stress. If you perfect and control your thoughts well, you dont need no creams for your face or do surgical things, simply your face will shine and its the best cream you can have, your THOUGHTS. If people only knew...revelation22:2 wrote:I agree that stress, anxiety and lack of sleep will compromise our immune system like nothing else. As we all know, kratom (& opiates) also induces anti anxiety and stress reducing properties which is one of the keys to staying healthy. I have been studying a lot in the Mind Body Medicine field which address this, very interesting stuff on how our thoughts and mental state directly affects our bodies.Somethingsacred wrote:In the a most three years I’ve been taking kratom every day .. upwards of 1oz a day... I’ve only been sick once . My entire family with 4 ( Petrie dishes) kids and the whole house taking turns being ill , I’ve skirted out of it 9.9 out of 10 x ....
I’ve felt like I was starting to get something.. the body having less energy, but after a day or two and not being hit hard , just knowing the body is fighting it ... I’ve been healthy and (knock on kratom wood ) able to not come down with anything ..
I believe kratom is the number one ( aside from my mindset that I’m “not going to get sick “) that’s kept me from getting ill..
Must also be from the fact that I’m not stressed( which lowers the immune system) out because of the daily pain that’s now cut by 80-90%... and this pain is from arthritis through out my entire spine , spinal degenerative disease ....
Same thing can be said about opiates imo, I was taking 10/325 norcos 5-8 a day for almost three years , never was ill during that time as well ...something to do with the opiate receptors ?? Possibly
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Maxxx
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
Kratom helps, but nothing helps like mega-dosing Vitamin C.
My kids bring all kinds of stuff home, and before Kratom I'd get sick a couple times a year. Once I started Kratom, that dropped to about once a year, but since I started taking 3000 - 5000 mg of Vitamin C every day, I haven't had as much as a sniffle, even with a house filled with people coughing and sneezing on everything they touch.
My kids bring all kinds of stuff home, and before Kratom I'd get sick a couple times a year. Once I started Kratom, that dropped to about once a year, but since I started taking 3000 - 5000 mg of Vitamin C every day, I haven't had as much as a sniffle, even with a house filled with people coughing and sneezing on everything they touch.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
Oh jeez that's a lot more expensive. I'll compare the ingredients to my Nature's Way later.revelation22:2 wrote:My wife swears by Source Naturals Wellness formula (link below)...and i can attest she used to get sick multiple times a year when we first married, but now she is never sick. But she rarely takes kratom.herbalhippie wrote:I get a flu shot every year and I've also had the flu 5 times in my life (starting with the Hong Kong flu in '68) so I probably have at least some immunity to the flu strains circulating. A few times since I've started using kratom I'll feel like maybe I'm starting to get a cold but then it fizzles out. However, I take this stuff too.
https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-Syst ... 231&sr=8-2
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000G ... UTF8&psc=1
I bought two more bottle of Nature's Way yesterday. I suspect people are going to start looking into immune boosters with coronavirus looming and the price will probably go up.
- Quercus
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
I've been mega-dosing with Vitamin C at the first signs of a cold for over 30 years now and, at least for me, it works every time. At the first sign of a sniffle or scratchy throat, I take 2000mg and follow up with another 1000g every few hours for a maximum of 5000mg/24 hours. I've not had a full-blown cold or the flu since I've been doing this. It usually takes 2 days, although sometimes as few as one day, or as many as three before the threat passes. I know it doesn't work for everyone and there is a lot of contradictory information out there, but I'm with you on this one!Maxxx wrote:Kratom helps, but nothing helps like mega-dosing Vitamin C.
My kids bring all kinds of stuff home, and before Kratom I'd get sick a couple times a year. Once I started Kratom, that dropped to about once a year, but since I started taking 3000 - 5000 mg of Vitamin C every day, I haven't had as much as a sniffle, even with a house filled with people coughing and sneezing on everything they touch.
I just checked my bottle of Vitamin C and it expired in 2018, which reminds me that I've not needed it since I started taking kratom in 2017. Guess I'd better get a new bottle though, just in case.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
I'm NOT trying to @ you, but it's well understood that Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin. This means that the vitamin is not stored in your body (fat, muscles, liver, anything). If your body does not need it "right now" it is released into your urine (urine is usually darker). You are literally pissing your money away. Because of this, if I want to supplement my Vitamin C I'll take some tiny supplements throughout the day.. Again, I'm not trying to be a downer, but it is what it is. Drink some tomato juice (or eat a tomato), have some veg, take a cheap supplement. Our bodies just can't hang on to mega amounts of WS vitamins.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
well i heard if you get a virus and you called to doc for a mandatory vaccine, prepare 200 grams of true vitamin C in bottle of water, while driving to doc office, drink up 40 gram, and as soon as you get the vaccine shot, go same docs restroom and drink up, not all of it but preferred all the bottle in under 1 hour, so spread as needed unlrdd you can finish it up. If your small or tiny person, 120 grams to 150 grams of vitamin c. Most likely you will puke and shit water but thats just fast version of detox. So just be ready. i noticed at my work 20% calling out and we are short, very short. most are sick. And also heard fda will announce for the first time ever this Monday they will check all sick patients for corona virus. This is huge and only means one thing, mandatory shots. Any ways i am not a doc so just passing on what someone told me, always consult your doctor

Kratom user since 2014!
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
Anecdotally speaking of course, it definitely appears to. When I get a bug, it only sticks for a day maaaaybe two, and everyone else around me is sick as a dog. I wait patiently for the sickness to take effect but it never does. Bring on whatever virus you'd like. I'll put kratom against it without any hesitation. (I just imagined someone finding this in 50,000 years, long after some virus of other wipes everyone out and a new civilization has begun...and laughing heartily at my wanton optimism, proven misplaced.) Short answer appears to be yes.)
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
We had a pretty bad upper respiratory virus going through work the last couple weeks. Neither my son or I got it (he works at the same place as me) but we're taking those immune boosters. Son does not use kratom.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
That is very smart, i want to confirm, half family members coughing and work some people cough too. Best bet is on immune boosters. Turmeric, ginger, black seed oil all the good stuff. This is the time every one might want to up a dose or double, be it turmeric or vitamin c. Just to be on a safe side. What ever you using to boost immune, this is the perfect time to do it, dont wait. I do think kratom helps out a lot with immune boosters. Better be safe then sorry, and if got bad habits like soda or smoking cigs, see if can stop for a month until all this none sense goes away. Coca-cola is acidic level ZERO, perfect immune breaker. just be aware what you put in your mouth, its a no brainer.herbalhippie wrote:We had a pretty bad upper respiratory virus going through work the last couple weeks. Neither my son or I got it (he works at the same place as me) but we're taking those immune boosters. Son does not use kratom.
Kratom user since 2014!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
They look to have similar ingredients, the System Well I use also has medicinal mushrooms and you can tell by the flavor. A girl I used to work with called them 'the mushroom pills'.revelation22:2 wrote:My wife swears by Source Naturals Wellness formula (link below)...and i can attest she used to get sick multiple times a year when we first married, but now she is never sick. But she rarely takes kratom.herbalhippie wrote:I get a flu shot every year and I've also had the flu 5 times in my life (starting with the Hong Kong flu in '68) so I probably have at least some immunity to the flu strains circulating. A few times since I've started using kratom I'll feel like maybe I'm starting to get a cold but then it fizzles out. However, I take this stuff too.
https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-Syst ... 231&sr=8-2
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000G ... UTF8&psc=1
- 7ohm
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
It absolutely eliminates my allergies and hay fever. After 15 years struggling with Flonase and Claritin, the sniffing, itching, burning, sneezing gone in one burn of kratom. Gotta keep taking it though. It’s no cure. But def a life saver.revelation22:2 wrote:I know there has not been much medical research on kratom yet, but does anyone know of research that proves or implies that it boosts immunity? To be honest, I dont think i have been sick in the year or so i have been supplementing with it. I haven't even had any symptoms of colds or flu!
What has y'alls experience been? Anyone agree it seems to enhance immunity?
-
BunnyBoo2011
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
It absolutely has to. I haven't been sick once in the almost three years I've been taking it. I also had surgery and was in the hospital for a few days and never got sick (usually you pick stuff up in there). I'm also at the nursing home quite a bit visiting my grandpa.
I looked back on old facebook memories and I used to be sick all the time and I personally remember since the 80s, I'd get a bad bronchitis/respiratory flu every year. I waa even prescribed an inhaler and haven't used that for years either.
I looked back on old facebook memories and I used to be sick all the time and I personally remember since the 80s, I'd get a bad bronchitis/respiratory flu every year. I waa even prescribed an inhaler and haven't used that for years either.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
revelation22:2 wrote:My wife swears by Source Naturals Wellness formula (link below)...and i can attest she used to get sick multiple times a year when we first married, but now she is never sick. But she rarely takes kratom.herbalhippie wrote:I get a flu shot every year and I've also had the flu 5 times in my life (starting with the Hong Kong flu in '68) so I probably have at least some immunity to the flu strains circulating. A few times since I've started using kratom I'll feel like maybe I'm starting to get a cold but then it fizzles out. However, I take this stuff too.
https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-Syst ... 231&sr=8-2
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000G ... UTF8&psc=1
Our immune boosters are out of stock and yours is being mildly price gouged.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
yeah looks like all 'immune' supplements are selling out fast... Vitamins are good. Sure you pee out some, but it's better than not having enough. Just re-ordered my favorite Multi - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JZWL30/herbalhippie wrote:Our immune boosters are out of stock and yours is being mildly price gouged.
This time of year, especially for those of us who don't get sun... Vitamin D3 is needed. Of course, C is always good & I buy the powder C with extra bioflavanoids, rose hips & acerola.. Mix that in a Kratom Smoothie every day! - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MGWGBI/
Otherwise.. Many supplements do nothing!! There is a List of bogus supplements.. 2 of those are: Echinacea and Saw Palmetto (the #1 selling Mens supplement!). Both of those were finally studied in large, double-blind, testing in recent years and found to have... zero benefits
Kratom IS a supplement (Not a 'drug') that really works!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
Isn't cat's claw supposed to be a good immunity booster too?
-
NEFbotanicals
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:55 am
- Location: West Borneo
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
not sure, but if u consume kratom it will enhance your stamina and you'll do more activity or maybe exercise. from that your immunity get boosted. then when you consume another you'll got enough deep sleep and its good to your body
- Quercus
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
Yeah, that's so true. Since I discovered kratom about 2½ years ago, I've gotten back into exercising every day and feel so much healthier and stronger. Also 42 pounds lighter. That's probably the number one thing kratom has done for me.NEFbotanicals wrote:not sure, but if u consume kratom it will enhance your stamina and you'll do more activity or maybe exercise. from that your immunity get boosted. then when you consume another you'll got enough deep sleep and its good to your body
The sleeping thing is another matter. I'm one of those people who can't take kratom too close to bedtime or it disrupts my deep and REM sleep. But I know it helps others sleep better.
-
nickzach123
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:44 pm
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
yes it does part of the reason they want to make illegal
- RubberToes
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:20 am
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
Prior to Kratom - Netti-pot and flonase used to be a daily ritual to help clear my sinuses, terrible sinuses most of my life.
Was miserable a lot of the time from stuffed up nose and consequent headaches - Kratom has for the most part completely illuminated this problem.
Now combined with yoga, meditation and the treadmill, i am (in my 60's) feeling better than my 30's, 40's and 50's.
I also used to get sick a couple of times a year with a flu and a bad cold - now it seems like i can feel it coming on, but it never fully engulfs me.
Agreed - Turmeric, Ginger and Black Seed Oil daily are also good and mega vit.C when you need it.
I believe Kratom can be immensely beneficial at the right dose and i struggled in the beginning wanting more of the good feeling - it taught me a lesson in how to use it beneficially LOL!
Was miserable a lot of the time from stuffed up nose and consequent headaches - Kratom has for the most part completely illuminated this problem.
Now combined with yoga, meditation and the treadmill, i am (in my 60's) feeling better than my 30's, 40's and 50's.
I also used to get sick a couple of times a year with a flu and a bad cold - now it seems like i can feel it coming on, but it never fully engulfs me.
Agreed - Turmeric, Ginger and Black Seed Oil daily are also good and mega vit.C when you need it.
I believe Kratom can be immensely beneficial at the right dose and i struggled in the beginning wanting more of the good feeling - it taught me a lesson in how to use it beneficially LOL!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
Same! It's like I get that "Oh no, I'm getting sick." feeling. And then it just goes away by that night or the next day.RubberToes wrote:
I also used to get sick a couple of times a year with a flu and a bad cold - now it seems like i can feel it coming on, but it never fully engulfs me.
!
- RubberToes
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:20 am
Re: Does kratom boost your immunity??
I agree - I get that sinking feeling and am surprised the next day when i wake up feeling ok - or even later the same day!herbalhippie wrote:Same! It's like I get that "Oh no, I'm getting sick." feeling. And then it just goes away by that night or the next day.RubberToes wrote:
I also used to get sick a couple of times a year with a flu and a bad cold - now it seems like i can feel it coming on, but it never fully engulfs me.
!
I read somewhere that most of the bad symptoms of a cold/flu are the immunes system over-response - i wonder if we have the bug but our bodies do not overreact to it and we get over it really quick?
Also wonder if we are still contagious whilst we are feeling good...or are we even contagious at all?
IDK - but sure beats a few miserable days in bed!