Sosa still taking orders ?
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Sosa still taking orders ?
Hi. I’ve ordered from Sosa once before and reviewed their Red Sunda and Super Gold on this site.
Email response time was almost immediate and customer service was top notch. I accidentally put down the wrong zip code. When I noticed I emailed them and they responded and fixed it immediately. My package got to me in normal time.
I wanted to order another sample pack. I accidentally emailed him yesterday not realizing that it was Sunday. But I emailed him again this morning and haven’t heard anything back yet. Site looks same as it always does. Wondering if maybe he’s on vacation or spring break ? I could order from someone else but I have very limited resources and their stuff really “hit my sweet spot”
Anybody heard anything ?
Email response time was almost immediate and customer service was top notch. I accidentally put down the wrong zip code. When I noticed I emailed them and they responded and fixed it immediately. My package got to me in normal time.
I wanted to order another sample pack. I accidentally emailed him yesterday not realizing that it was Sunday. But I emailed him again this morning and haven’t heard anything back yet. Site looks same as it always does. Wondering if maybe he’s on vacation or spring break ? I could order from someone else but I have very limited resources and their stuff really “hit my sweet spot”
Anybody heard anything ?
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Sosa still taking orders ?
He's been sick.....MycatTimmy wrote:Hi. I’ve ordered from Sosa once before and reviewed their Red Sunda and Super Gold on this site.
Email response time was almost immediate and customer service was top notch. I accidentally put down the wrong zip code. When I noticed I emailed them and they responded and fixed it immediately. My package got to me in normal time.
I wanted to order another sample pack. I accidentally emailed him yesterday not realizing that it was Sunday. But I emailed him again this morning and haven’t heard anything back yet. Site looks same as it always does. Wondering if maybe he’s on vacation or spring break ? I could order from someone else but I have very limited resources and their stuff really “hit my sweet spot”
Anybody heard anything ?
-
Soul4pain
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:36 pm
Re: Sosa still taking orders ?
I ordered last Saturday, then again Monday. Still no reply. Usually they are really great about my order screw ups and good at fast replys. This had me skirmishing for new vendors. But no one looks as cheap and reputable. Hope they get back to me soon. Heard here they were sick.
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Sosa still taking orders ?
Hi Soul. I’m in the same boat. I’ve used Fused Flora and Shaun is great. But I’ve tried pretty much his entire stock, which is very good, except for strain I don’t care for personally. I used Sosa once and loved a couple of his ones. Have you come up with anyone who sell samplers ?
-
bigfootyouboomer
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:35 pm
Re: Sosa still taking orders ?
I emailed Sosa on Feb 28 and placed an order. Haven't heard a thing. I need to expand the list of vendors I use and Sosa was the first one I tried. No luck.
Now I've got to get set up with some others. It seems like such a long process just to become associated with a new vendor.
Now I've got to get set up with some others. It seems like such a long process just to become associated with a new vendor.
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Sosa still taking orders ?
Wow that's kind of crazy - I hope he is okay. Sosa has been around for a long time - one of my favorite all-time batches came from him. I hope we didnt lose another one 
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.