Where do I find SoCal kratom?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Where do I find SoCal kratom?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

I've heard so many people talk about them but can't find their website anywhere.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?

Post by CatfatherB »

Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

That's socal?
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?

Post by CatfatherB »

Yep...
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?

Post by RumRunner »

Spencemastaflex wrote:I've heard so many people talk about them but can't find their website anywhere.
You didn't hear anyone here talk about them.
twoarmedjack
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:56 pm

Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?

Post by twoarmedjack »

RumRunner wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:I've heard so many people talk about them but can't find their website anywhere.
You didn't hear anyone here talk about them.
Just curious, why not? Just joined here today so excuse the ignorance.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

RumRunner wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:I've heard so many people talk about them but can't find their website anywhere.
You didn't hear anyone here talk about them.
Well, yeah I think I have. Why would you say that?
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?

Post by brave777 »

Spencemastaflex wrote:
RumRunner wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:I've heard so many people talk about them but can't find their website anywhere.
You didn't hear anyone here talk about them.
Well, yeah I think I have. Why would you say that?

You must of read some old reviews, quality has dropped for socal, its kratom alright but only if you want to save the extra 5$ or 15$ dolor's on a kilo then worth the buy. There is tons of above average leaf here over socal. Unless you on a very low budget then socal would fit perfect for you.
Kratom user since 2014!
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?

Post by RumRunner »

Spencemastaflex wrote:
RumRunner wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:I've heard so many people talk about them but can't find their website anywhere.
You didn't hear anyone here talk about them.
Well, yeah I think I have. Why would you say that?
Why would a successful company move 3000 miles and change their name?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?

Post by acejestyr15 »

RumRunner wrote:
You didn't hear anyone here talk about them.
Well, yeah I think I have. Why would you say that?[/quote]

Why would a successful company move 3000 miles and change their name?[/quote]

After their huge recall and lawsuit and such they had to make big changes....
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?

Post by CatfatherB »

acejestyr15 wrote:
RumRunner wrote:
You didn't hear anyone here talk about them.
Well, yeah I think I have. Why would you say that?
Why would a successful company move 3000 miles and change their name?[/quote]

After their huge recall and lawsuit and such they had to make big changes....[/quote]


Same with Herbal Salvation, another popular vendor that Kratom Korner endorses... after quality took a dive, salmonella recalls...they started going by Viable Solutions and now sell a product called NODZILLA. :lol:
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?

Post by RumRunner »

CatfatherB wrote:
acejestyr15 wrote:
RumRunner wrote:
You didn't hear anyone here talk about them.
Well, yeah I think I have. Why would you say that?
Why would a successful company move 3000 miles and change their name?
After their huge recall and lawsuit and such they had to make big changes....[/quote]


Same with Herbal Salvation, another popular vendor that Kratom Korner endorses... [/quote]


Vendor sponsorship. It’s like the family with the crazy uncle no one wants to talk about.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?

Post by Payshince »

With ALL the fire vendors out there why would you bother with them?
- Payshince
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?

Post by Payshince »

People dont talk about “SoCal” on here basically what one meant by comment above. Maybe they did once upon a time but don’t really anymore
That’s amateur leaf OP
Ask around...
- Payshince
Post Reply