So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by Spencemastaflex »

What strain(s) do I NEED to get? I got two strains (yellow maeng da and 30yr wild white), nothing that completely blew my mind EXCEPT the sample he sent me of Wild Crafted heavy red and my God is it amazing. Putting in an order for that for sure. Was there anything you guys ordered that completely blew you away? If so, what were the effects?
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by CatfatherB »

Have you played with the doses? A lot of people reported last time that they had to drop their dose, especially the whites...I'd definitely try those again but if they fail to work for you...you'll have no problem selling or trading them off in the trading post. :geek:
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by nerdy ninja »

How do I find said trading post ?
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by Greyfeather »

Spencemastaflex wrote:What strain(s) do I NEED to get? I got two strains (yellow maeng da and 30yr wild white), nothing that completely blew my mind EXCEPT the sample he sent me of Wild Crafted heavy red and my God is it amazing. Putting in an order for that for sure. Was there anything you guys ordered that completely blew you away? If so, what were the effects?
Hiya!
I have been hearing about the Wild crafted heavy red. So I'll ask:
Do you have pain, and - if so - is this a good choice?
OK, lol, even if you don't have pain, can you be more specific?
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Greyfeather wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:What strain(s) do I NEED to get? I got two strains (yellow maeng da and 30yr wild white), nothing that completely blew my mind EXCEPT the sample he sent me of Wild Crafted heavy red and my God is it amazing. Putting in an order for that for sure. Was there anything you guys ordered that completely blew you away? If so, what were the effects?
Hiya!
I have been hearing about the Wild crafted heavy red. So I'll ask:
Do you have pain, and - if so - is this a good choice?
OK, lol, even if you don't have pain, can you be more specific?
The day I tried it I actually had messed my back up at work and it completely took the pain away, and it gave me a warm fuzzy blanket vibe and straight up put me to sleep.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Has anyone tried the wild crafted white?
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by gumbyke1 »

Spencemastaflex wrote:What strain(s) do I NEED to get? I got two strains (yellow maeng da and 30yr wild white), nothing that completely blew my mind EXCEPT the sample he sent me of Wild Crafted heavy red and my God is it amazing. Putting in an order for that for sure. Was there anything you guys ordered that completely blew you away? If so, what were the effects?
As another poster mentioned - I would adjust your serving size and see if you can get better results. Both of those you mentioned have been extremely well received by most - sometimes you just need to dial things in.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by herbalhippie »

nerdy ninja wrote:How do I find said trading post ?
Go here and ask me to add you. You qualify!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2333
K-Dawg
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Location: TX

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by K-Dawg »

Spencemastaflex wrote:Has anyone tried the wild crafted white?
Yes, its a great mid spec white. Its potent, Faster at smaller doses. I experienced a great mood boost and enhanced focus. Great daytime burn :D
-K-Dawg
hillbillylovechild
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:06 am

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by hillbillylovechild »

The wild crafted heavy Red is great for pain. I received it as a sample in the last round of testing and it was very good for my chronic back pain. I jumped at the chance to buy some in my 4 way split.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by jabro70 »

Both the Wild Crafted Heavy Red and Wild Crafted White TFH are marvelous! The WCHR is really not that heavy to me and pain relief is excellent with it. I’m probably putting the Wild Crafted White TFH as my number 2 White I’ve ever gotten from them.
The Wild Yellow MD is crazy good! It gives me a bit more energy than most people are reporting. The Wild Harvest Red Bali blew me away though! Excellent leaf Gumby! You can’t go wrong with anything you get from TFH.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by Spencemastaflex »

gumbyke1 wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:What strain(s) do I NEED to get? I got two strains (yellow maeng da and 30yr wild white), nothing that completely blew my mind EXCEPT the sample he sent me of Wild Crafted heavy red and my God is it amazing. Putting in an order for that for sure. Was there anything you guys ordered that completely blew you away? If so, what were the effects?
As another poster mentioned - I would adjust your serving size and see if you can get better results. Both of those you mentioned have been extremely well received by most - sometimes you just need to dial things in.
Make my serving size smaller or larger?
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by nerdy ninja »

Definitely smaller. I was skeptical about the lower dose at first because with most vendors my optimal dose is from 2.5-3.0 grams. With the TFH leaf I have got the best results with 1-2 grams
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by pray4peace4 »

I've gone through the 4 strains I ordered, 30 Year Wild TFH, Wild Premium Bali, Relaxing Red, & Wild Harvest Red Bali. They're all highly stimulating to me, kinda like a strong white. Stimulants & I don't mix. I have my son going through them to see if he wants them.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by acejestyr15 »

pray4peace4 wrote:I've gone through the 4 strains I ordered, 30 Year Wild TFH, Wild Premium Bali, Relaxing Red, & Wild Harvest Red Bali. They're all highly stimulating to me, kinda like a strong white. Stimulants & I don't mix. I have my son going through them to see if he wants them.
Have you tried a higher dosage?? Maybe they are just simulating at low dose which is totally possible....
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by pray4peace4 »

Yeah, I have, from 1g up to 4g. I'm hypersensitive to stimulants, which is kind of a pain in the neck. My normal kratom doses are in the 1 - 2g range. Anything above that is usually counterproductive. I read someone tried higher doses with the 30 year wild TFH with good sedative effects so gave it a try at 4g & that was really uncomfortable. I was awake for almost 2 days straight.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by gumbyke1 »

pray4peace4 wrote:Yeah, I have, from 1g up to 4g. I'm hypersensitive to stimulants, which is kind of a pain in the neck. My normal kratom doses are in the 1 - 2g range. Anything above that is usually counterproductive. I read someone tried higher doses with the 30 year wild TFH with good sedative effects so gave it a try at 4g & that was really uncomfortable. I was awake for almost 2 days straight.

Wow that is incredibly surprising... 2 days! I don't think I have ever heard of somebody experiencing that from Kratom. The relaxing red is a partial bent that we actually renamed to Relaxing Red after testing because of the consumer feedback we received. All of those batches score slow...that is so interesting. I'm sorry Peace :(
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by pray4peace4 »

Mr. Gumby... it's just a quirk of mine. Not your fault.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by brave777 »

pray4peace4 wrote:Yeah, I have, from 1g up to 4g. I'm hypersensitive to stimulants, which is kind of a pain in the neck. My normal kratom doses are in the 1 - 2g range. Anything above that is usually counterproductive. I read someone tried higher doses with the 30 year wild TFH with good sedative effects so gave it a try at 4g & that was really uncomfortable. I was awake for almost 2 days straight.

That never happened to me for all the years, My personal thoughts for me 4 grams white is perfect awake but not 2 days, just all around good all day long awake. but if I add another 3-5g white, it knocks me out for 6-8 hours. Just want to hit the pillow and nothing will stop me. But in general its bad idea to add whites, you can if you have no reds, but adding some heavy slow red even 2-4 grams on top of 4 white would of knocked you out or balanced to awake into mid zone, that way you can fall asleep, and if i add extra grams i get the best sleep ever. I always sleep and feel good, waking up very rested. I dont understand why people afraid to add some more to get the sleepy state going. Also know your kratom, if you ever felt it was to much like TFH wild yellow, that the kind of kratom you never want to add. I noticed some TFH kratom its very nice feel at 6-8 grams, but the wild yellow will be max 3 grams and will be 2 grams not more. Just know your kratom, write how it makes you feel and not be lazy keep a journal from repeating mistakes. once you figure out many tricks, no matter what you will know exactly what kratom to use to get to sleep state or know exactly which one to use and how much to feel perfect balance of synergistic be it fast, mid or slow or going to sleep state. trough trail and error it becomes better and better.
Kratom user since 2014!
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Gotta say wild crafted red is Absolutely Amazing for pain.Thanks Again TFH I love having your Kratom in my rotation.
Post Reply