Waiting on my 1st, TFH, SOUL and FF order!! Thank u guys!!
-
Luis2387
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:31 pm
Waiting on my 1st, TFH, SOUL and FF order!! Thank u guys!!
So ive been on kratom for about 6 months, been using kats but since their SO i had to look somewhere else
Between those 3 and kats should i spect a big difference in quality????
FF order: bent kaupas, wild red kaupas, red vietnam, gold MD, white MD and green kaupas
Soul: super MD ( right place right time was able to snatch some)
TFH: super green supreme, 30yr old red TFH
Between those 3 and kats should i spect a big difference in quality????
FF order: bent kaupas, wild red kaupas, red vietnam, gold MD, white MD and green kaupas
Soul: super MD ( right place right time was able to snatch some)
TFH: super green supreme, 30yr old red TFH
-
BobDylanKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Re: Waiting on my 1st, TFH, SOUL and FF order!! Thank u guy
Hey Luis2387 — I’ve only just started with kratom a few months ago too and, like you, Kats was my first vendor. Their leaf absolutely did the job and had me excited to try different strains. Then I discovered this site and MeWe and the excellent small-batch vendors that visit and/or list on them. In a short period of time I sampled about 20 of these vendors, including TFH, Leaves of Eden, Soul, Fused Flora, GoldFumed, HeavenLeaf, MitraMan, Re-leaf, Rhino and Smiley.
Yes, the quality of their leaf is better, IMO — though any one serving, from any vendor, can never be a sure thing in terms of whether it connects with you on any given day due to body chemistry, etc.
I appreciate that Kats (and Happy Hippo via a head shop!) introduced me to this life-changing plant. But sites like Double M and MeWe have been so informative (and friendly) in helping me find an even higher-quality product.
My first large Soul order gets here Thursday and I’m psyched to try some of the strains I scored on the last drop. Through this site, I’ve already received my first two TFH orders. And Fused Flora is one of my favorite purchases this year. All great choices - you’ll love them all!
Yes, the quality of their leaf is better, IMO — though any one serving, from any vendor, can never be a sure thing in terms of whether it connects with you on any given day due to body chemistry, etc.
I appreciate that Kats (and Happy Hippo via a head shop!) introduced me to this life-changing plant. But sites like Double M and MeWe have been so informative (and friendly) in helping me find an even higher-quality product.
My first large Soul order gets here Thursday and I’m psyched to try some of the strains I scored on the last drop. Through this site, I’ve already received my first two TFH orders. And Fused Flora is one of my favorite purchases this year. All great choices - you’ll love them all!
-
Luis2387
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:31 pm
Re: Waiting on my 1st, TFH, SOUL and FF order!! Thank u guy
thanks for the reply man.. im stocked to get those new small batch strains, my journey is very similar and this site has been amazing at teaching me about the plant, and opening my eyes to whats out there for sure
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: Waiting on my 1st, TFH, SOUL and FF order!! Thank u guy
Wow we're all so similar. I've only been taking kratom for a few months too. But with what I've been dealing with in my home life it feels bout like a year.
I can tell you that TFH and fused flora are fantastic, I'm excitedly waiting for my soul order. You should also check out Botanical Bunny and Mitraman. They are also really good.
I can tell you that TFH and fused flora are fantastic, I'm excitedly waiting for my soul order. You should also check out Botanical Bunny and Mitraman. They are also really good.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Waiting on my 1st, TFH, SOUL and FF order!! Thank u guy
Yes! Good news is you're stepping UP in quality.Luis2387 wrote:So ive been on kratom for about 6 months,.. Between those 3 and kats should i spect a big difference in quality??
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Luis2387
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:31 pm
Re: Waiting on my 1st, TFH, SOUL and FF order!! Thank u guy
BallzDeep9 wrote:Yes! Good news is you're stepping UP in quality.Luis2387 wrote:So ive been on kratom for about 6 months,.. Between those 3 and kats should i spect a big difference in quality??However.. Kratom is still kratom. At 6 Months is right about when, the Honeymoon is over.. you settle down into Management of yourself and your kratom consumption. Many of us, go through this.. Learning how to manage tolerance, Less Is More, figure out you can't keep taking more & more & more .. no matter which vendor. Peace & good health to you!
I apreciate the advise, i did my early on, and started rotating strains.so my dossages has been consistent 2-3gs white 4-6 green and 6-10(mitragaia weak stuff)
However i got my first SOUL stock today i did just 2gs of super MD and i felt i was woken up with a slap in the face lol literally its really POTENT or hit perfectly with my chemistry so that opened my eyes to.the quality thats.out there
Tom i get 500nfrom FF
And friday 500 from.TFH