Can anyone recommend a good supplier of WMD Capsules?
-
Rusty Shackleford
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:57 pm
Can anyone recommend a good supplier of WMD Capsules?
I've been going through BuyKratomBulkUsa for a good while now and while their quality is consistent, I absolutely cannot stand this company. They never respond via email, take forever to ship stuff, mess up on orders and don't compensate for it, refuse to use coupons listed on their website, the list goes on and on. Currently though, I'm unable to get in touch with them at all after placing an order a week ago. I've also went through Gaia quite a bit, but their quality is inconsistent and they've recently re-branded and upped their prices.
Anyone know of any other good companies that sell White Maeng Da Capsules by the Kg for a similar price? ($195/kg)
Anyone know of any other good companies that sell White Maeng Da Capsules by the Kg for a similar price? ($195/kg)
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Can anyone recommend a good supplier of WMD Capsules?
https://www.treasurehousebotanicals.com/
The Modern WMD Batch 44 and 45 is good. The White Elephant in Batch 45 is great.
They usually offer caps but I believe the owner, Ben, had a back injury that prevented him from being able to do the caps for a while.
However, they did open up capsule options for a short while recently. None the less, it looks like they pulled it back down again.
Treasure House offers high quality product. I recommend keeping an eye out for it if they open it back up again.
Looks like Legit Kratom offers them also
https://legitkratom.com/product/kratom-capsules/
I'm not familiar with this vendor but it took me about one minute to find them and locate capsules and WMD.
Good luck
The Modern WMD Batch 44 and 45 is good. The White Elephant in Batch 45 is great.
They usually offer caps but I believe the owner, Ben, had a back injury that prevented him from being able to do the caps for a while.
However, they did open up capsule options for a short while recently. None the less, it looks like they pulled it back down again.
Treasure House offers high quality product. I recommend keeping an eye out for it if they open it back up again.
Looks like Legit Kratom offers them also
https://legitkratom.com/product/kratom-capsules/
I'm not familiar with this vendor but it took me about one minute to find them and locate capsules and WMD.
Good luck
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Can anyone recommend a good supplier of WMD Capsules?
This isn't gonna be a popular opinion here but Beaufort Kratom has half a kilo bags of WMD for 100 bucks...I haven't used Beaufort Kratom for a long time but I know that back in '18 when there was a lot of crap leaf on the market, their stuff was consistent but, like I said, it ain't cheap and that's about the same price you are paying now anyway....
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Can anyone recommend a good supplier of WMD Capsules?
I just checked the recommended vendor list and saw quite a few vendors that sell capsules...Krabot, Fischer Tea Co., Enhanciosa, Lucky to name a few, I don't know the price of quantities though.. wouldn't hurt to look though?
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Can anyone recommend a good supplier of WMD Capsules?
I’m not a tea drinker and can’t do t&w anymore so I make my own capsules. If you have the time then it’s a lot cheaper. You can also do oblate bags which are really quick and they dissolve in your stomach much quicker than capsules
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: Can anyone recommend a good supplier of WMD Capsules?
Why not get a kilo of WMD from TFH and cap them yourself. You can even get a capsule machine off amazon pretty cheap. It's not too hard, you could make several hundred caps in 30 minutes to an hour.
-
Rusty Shackleford
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:57 pm
Re: Can anyone recommend a good supplier of WMD Capsules?
In all honesty, I just get too bored making them or I would. Price is definitely more, but I may try and see if an oversea supplier can ship them reliably quicker and cheaper.Marcussk wrote:Why not get a kilo of WMD from TFH and cap them yourself. You can even get a capsule machine off amazon pretty cheap. It's not too hard, you could make several hundred caps in 30 minutes to an hour.
-
Rusty Shackleford
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:57 pm
Re: Can anyone recommend a good supplier of WMD Capsules?
I have been considering oblate bags but I've never tried them before. I assume it's like swallowing a really huge pill?MycatTimmy wrote:I’m not a tea drinker and can’t do t&w anymore so I make my own capsules. If you have the time then it’s a lot cheaper. You can also do oblate bags which are really quick and they dissolve in your stomach much quicker than capsules
-
Rusty Shackleford
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:57 pm
Re: Can anyone recommend a good supplier of WMD Capsules?
Thank you, I'll check them out.CatfatherB wrote:This isn't gonna be a popular opinion here but Beaufort Kratom has half a kilo bags of WMD for 100 bucks...I haven't used Beaufort Kratom for a long time but I know that back in '18 when there was a lot of crap leaf on the market, their stuff was consistent but, like I said, it ain't cheap and that's about the same price you are paying now anyway....
-
Rusty Shackleford
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:57 pm
Re: Can anyone recommend a good supplier of WMD Capsules?
I've looked through it but didn't see many WMD capsules listed.CatfatherB wrote:I just checked the recommended vendor list and saw quite a few vendors that sell capsules...Krabot, Fischer Tea Co., Enhanciosa, Lucky to name a few, I don't know the price of quantities though.. wouldn't hurt to look though?
-
BobDylanKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Re: Can anyone recommend a good supplier of WMD Capsules?
I bought a bunch of capsules from The Golden Monk before I found this site and MeWe. They have a WMD, 1000 caps (500g) for $136; 2000 caps (1kg) for $255.
Here’s the link: https://thegoldenmonk.com/kratom-capsules/
I’ve tried 5-6 strains, but not the WMD. I don’t use caps anymore (though they are good to have just in case), but they consistently did the job for me. No complaints.
Here’s the link: https://thegoldenmonk.com/kratom-capsules/
I’ve tried 5-6 strains, but not the WMD. I don’t use caps anymore (though they are good to have just in case), but they consistently did the job for me. No complaints.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Can anyone recommend a good supplier of WMD Capsules?
Rusty Shackleford wrote:I've looked through it but didn't see many WMD capsules listed.CatfatherB wrote:I just checked the recommended vendor list and saw quite a few vendors that sell capsules...Krabot, Fischer Tea Co., Enhanciosa, Lucky to name a few, I don't know the price of quantities though.. wouldn't hurt to look though?
Yeah, if you click on white Maeng Da you'll see different amount options, he has half kilos for 100 bucks? You could order 2 of them, unless you find a better option