New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestions
-
tremach
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:25 pm
New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestions
So I've been using kratom on and off for a couple months. Only 1 brand though and that was from a local smoke shop. Boosted brand. I like it and the effects from the Red Bali and the Green Maeng Da are great, only problem is it destroys my stomach or gall bladder, not sure. It just hurts like hell and I think gave me an ulcer at one point. I'm not sure if this is because of the brand or if it's a bad powder or what.
I'm just trying to figure out the best/fastest way to consume this stuff without too much work I've seen a lot of recipes for tea and some say boil it while I've also read that boiling destroys it. I tried the O.P.M.S. extract and that was decent with no side effect just not worth the price. I'm looking for a reputable vendor with really good red bali. That gives me great sedative effects, euphoria and pain relief. Thanks.
I'm just trying to figure out the best/fastest way to consume this stuff without too much work I've seen a lot of recipes for tea and some say boil it while I've also read that boiling destroys it. I tried the O.P.M.S. extract and that was decent with no side effect just not worth the price. I'm looking for a reputable vendor with really good red bali. That gives me great sedative effects, euphoria and pain relief. Thanks.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Hi, I'm glad you found us and welcome!
Kratom tears up my stomach too. Because of this, I take 1 famotidine every morning. Used to be Zantac or Tagamet but those are hard to find these days where I am. I also take chewy antacids occasionally and always two before bedtime.
The way I take kratom is to heat up about an inch or two of water in the microwave, stir in the kratom, add enough cool water to not burn my mouth and throat and toss it down. Follow with a glass of water.
I'm sure you'll get lots of recommendations for good vendors. I'm not buying currently so can't say.
Kratom tears up my stomach too. Because of this, I take 1 famotidine every morning. Used to be Zantac or Tagamet but those are hard to find these days where I am. I also take chewy antacids occasionally and always two before bedtime.
The way I take kratom is to heat up about an inch or two of water in the microwave, stir in the kratom, add enough cool water to not burn my mouth and throat and toss it down. Follow with a glass of water.
I'm sure you'll get lots of recommendations for good vendors. I'm not buying currently so can't say.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Very Important! Use the ( Search Bar ) here, and search on the word Pyloritremach wrote:... only problem is it destroys my stomach or gall bladder, not sure. It just hurts like hell and I think gave me an ulcer at one point. I'm not sure if this is because of the brand or if it's a bad powder or what.
QUOTE: I recently recovered from the most painful experience of my life and that was an extremely intense and painful GI ulcer induced by H Pylori found in kratom. // READ THIS !!!
You must STOP taking kratom immediately. Many people in USA can't handle the bacteria found in raw, bulk, Indonesian kratom powder. It's like before you travel to Mexico, you visit a travel health clinics for vaccination, to prevent sickness from drinking the water. Have you ever traveled outside the USA?
I recommend, ALWAYS boil your kratom powder first! But... people are stupid. Not your fault, you didn't know. Read about the Red Bubble. Read about stuff, before putting anything into your body. Just because a friend, did something & it was OK - doesn't mean it's OK for you ?? This is even MORE important, right now - Bad time for getting sick. NOW - you'd better Google h Pylori stomach ulcer, and figure out what to do / based on your Age, location, local situation, etc. Good luck.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
tremach
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:25 pm
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Wow, that sounds like it. I actually had it on Xmas eve and it was debilitating. I couldn't eat certain things for weeks. It's better now though. Still makes me hesitant to take kratom that's why I've only been doing it once a week. Guess I'll be boiling it from now on if it's just a bacteria in the powder. I've tried to red bubble thing and it didn't actually work for me. Had no effect or maybe just didn't use enough powder. Just tried with my regular dosage and had no effect.BallzDeep9 wrote:Very Important! Use the ( Search Bar ) here, and search on the word Pylori![]()
QUOTE: I recently recovered from the most painful experience of my life and that was an extremely intense and painful GI ulcer induced by H Pylori found in kratom. // READ THIS !!!![]()
You must STOP taking kratom immediately. Many people in USA can't handle the bacteria found in raw, bulk, Indonesian kratom powder. It's like before you travel to Mexico, you visit a travel health clinics for vaccination, to prevent sickness from drinking the water. Have you ever traveled outside the USA?
I recommend, ALWAYS boil your kratom powder first! But... people are stupid. Not your fault, you didn't know. Read about the Red Bubble. Read about stuff, before putting anything into your body. Just because a friend, did something & it was OK - doesn't mean it's OK for you ?? This is even MORE important, right now - Bad time for getting sick. NOW - you'd better Google h Pylori stomach ulcer, and figure out what to do / based on your Age, location, local situation, etc. Good luck.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
BallzDeep9 wrote:Very Important! Use the ( Search Bar ) here, and search on the word Pyloritremach wrote:... only problem is it destroys my stomach or gall bladder, not sure. It just hurts like hell and I think gave me an ulcer at one point. I'm not sure if this is because of the brand or if it's a bad powder or what.![]()
QUOTE: I recently recovered from the most painful experience of my life and that was an extremely intense and painful GI ulcer induced by H Pylori found in kratom. // READ THIS !!!![]()
You must STOP taking kratom immediately. Many people in USA can't handle the bacteria found in raw, bulk, Indonesian kratom powder. It's like before you travel to Mexico, you visit a travel health clinics for vaccination, to prevent sickness from drinking the water. Have you ever traveled outside the USA?
I recommend, ALWAYS boil your kratom powder first! But... people are stupid. Not your fault, you didn't know. Read about the Red Bubble. Read about stuff, before putting anything into your body. Just because a friend, did something & it was OK - doesn't mean it's OK for you ?? This is even MORE important, right now - Bad time for getting sick. NOW - you'd better Google h Pylori stomach ulcer, and figure out what to do / based on your Age, location, local situation, etc. Good luck.
Hey Ballz!
Didn't you recently invest in an Aeropress for making kratom tea? Do you still like this method?
And I was wondering about French Press coffee makers too. I have used those before. Would you recommend those as well? When it comes to the Aeropress, I guess I just don't want to have to keep buying the filters (or worry about not being able to get them
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Myself and other use a stainless steel washable filter for aero press ...Greyfeather wrote:BallzDeep9 wrote:Very Important! Use the ( Search Bar ) here, and search on the word Pyloritremach wrote:... only problem is it destroys my stomach or gall bladder, not sure. It just hurts like hell and I think gave me an ulcer at one point. I'm not sure if this is because of the brand or if it's a bad powder or what.![]()
QUOTE: I recently recovered from the most painful experience of my life and that was an extremely intense and painful GI ulcer induced by H Pylori found in kratom. // READ THIS !!!![]()
You must STOP taking kratom immediately. Many people in USA can't handle the bacteria found in raw, bulk, Indonesian kratom powder. It's like before you travel to Mexico, you visit a travel health clinics for vaccination, to prevent sickness from drinking the water. Have you ever traveled outside the USA?
I recommend, ALWAYS boil your kratom powder first! But... people are stupid. Not your fault, you didn't know. Read about the Red Bubble. Read about stuff, before putting anything into your body. Just because a friend, did something & it was OK - doesn't mean it's OK for you ?? This is even MORE important, right now - Bad time for getting sick. NOW - you'd better Google h Pylori stomach ulcer, and figure out what to do / based on your Age, location, local situation, etc. Good luck.
Hey Ballz!
Didn't you recently invest in an Aeropress for making kratom tea? Do you still like this method?
And I was wondering about French Press coffee makers too. I have used those before. Would you recommend those as well? When it comes to the Aeropress, I guess I just don't want to have to keep buying the filters (or worry about not being able to get them)
-
Sneakers
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:27 am
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
If its h. pylori/there's a bacteria that aggravates your stomach, then the previous advice about boiling is probably the only thing you can do. That really sucks though, I've never had a problem with kratom but I took maca powder once and was in agony. I never took it again after that experience so you're brave to want to continue.
I had gallbladder issues and had my gallbladder taken out. That feeling is pain (sharp or dull) on the right lower part of your stomach, typically radiating to the back. That usually only got aggravated when I ate greasy or fatty foods. If the kratom is causing gallbladder issues, I have no idea what you could do. Typically I would use digestive enzymes for food but I don't know what it would do for kratom.
If its some sort of acid problem, you'll often feel it higher up in the stomach or in the whole stomach. You could try antacids or baking soda with it.
If its general abdominal distress, you could use apple cider vinegar or even eat some ginger with it.
I had gallbladder issues and had my gallbladder taken out. That feeling is pain (sharp or dull) on the right lower part of your stomach, typically radiating to the back. That usually only got aggravated when I ate greasy or fatty foods. If the kratom is causing gallbladder issues, I have no idea what you could do. Typically I would use digestive enzymes for food but I don't know what it would do for kratom.
If its some sort of acid problem, you'll often feel it higher up in the stomach or in the whole stomach. You could try antacids or baking soda with it.
If its general abdominal distress, you could use apple cider vinegar or even eat some ginger with it.
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
I agree with the above. Like Sneakers, I've had my gallbladder removed and find that tea/red bubble is much easier on my stomach. I feel less tightness/pain and my bowel movements aren't as hard as diamonds since I made the switch.
-
tremach
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:25 pm
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Thanks guys. So I tried the tea method again last night. Put about 8oz of water and 1 1/2 teaspoons in a pot and brought it to a boil and let it simmer there for roughly 15-20 minutes. I then put it in this coffee cup/aeropress that I have with a coffee filter and the results were a nice honey golden tea with no plant matter. I didn't have any stomach issues at all and it was actually the best experience I had so far with kratom. Definitely worth the extra time/effort it takes.
I wish I had known this all along. I did a lot of research before I actually tried kratom and not once did I see H. Pylori mentioned. That has to be what I experienced. I had to be on PPIs for a month and barely eat. It was terrible. I still might be struggling with it because when I eat certain foods my stomach gives me trouble with things I've never had trouble with before, like fried chicken. I thought it was due to stress. ER visit didn't actually find anything wrong with my stomach after lots of tests but I never did a stool sample. I tempted to get tested for it.
I wish I had known this all along. I did a lot of research before I actually tried kratom and not once did I see H. Pylori mentioned. That has to be what I experienced. I had to be on PPIs for a month and barely eat. It was terrible. I still might be struggling with it because when I eat certain foods my stomach gives me trouble with things I've never had trouble with before, like fried chicken. I thought it was due to stress. ER visit didn't actually find anything wrong with my stomach after lots of tests but I never did a stool sample. I tempted to get tested for it.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
My doc had me tested for h.pylori when I first settled in to having stomach problems all the time.
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Which filter? The paper ones which come with the press aren't that great for kratom.acejestyr15 wrote:Myself and other use a stainless steel washable filter for aero press ...
Do you have an Amazon link?
The Instant Pot makes even old dry kratom into a tasty, delicious sipping tea, but I haven't gotten it to a potent drink yet, lol. Still xperimenting.
I find I use the kite shaped oblates the most.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Metal Filters for the AeroPress - ameuus Stainless Steel Reusable Filter - o1/o2 Combo - Bonus Drying Stand & Carrying Case https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MB6M2RP/re ... EEbSAYADKVIndelibleDotInk wrote:Which filter? The paper ones which come with the press aren't that great for kratom.acejestyr15 wrote:Myself and other use a stainless steel washable filter for aero press ...
Do you have an Amazon link?
The Instant Pot makes even old dry kratom into a tasty, delicious sipping tea, but I haven't gotten it to a potent drink yet, lol. Still xperimenting.
I find I use the kite shaped oblates the most.
The o1 filter is great for CL and the o2 combo filters are the best I've found for powder by far!!!
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Thanks Ace and your freaky tea posse!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Yep. Stainless Steel filters here too.. I got this Bean N Leaf filter. Works great for crushed OR powder! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M5B6BVN/acejestyr15 wrote:Metal Filters for the AeroPress -
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
BobDylanKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Cool. I didn’t see all those filter options when I got my Aeropress (thanks to Ace’s recommendation). I wound up getting this one ("Altura The Mesh: Premium Filter For Aeropress Coffee Makers”):
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JV ... UTF8&psc=1
So far it works great. I haven’t used the Aeropress a lot, but when I do its easy and quick and gives my stomach a nice break. A worthy investment if you’re having stomach problems or just want to mix up your ROA occasionally.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JV ... UTF8&psc=1
So far it works great. I haven’t used the Aeropress a lot, but when I do its easy and quick and gives my stomach a nice break. A worthy investment if you’re having stomach problems or just want to mix up your ROA occasionally.
-
Sneakers
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:27 am
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Id do some stuff to try to repair your stomach a bit. You could try probiotics...if you get a good one you'll actually notice a difference. Yogurts and kefirs are good as well. I make my own kombucha and water kefir and it keeps you regular...these things are loaded with good bacteria. Another thing is to make sure that you're digesting food well. You could get a betaine hcl supplement and take them with food for a week or two, it will help take stress off your stomach and let it mend. Now that I think about it, PPIs mess up your acid system so the betaine hcl (stomach acid supplement) is a really good idea and its cheap.tremach wrote:Thanks guys. So I tried the tea method again last night. Put about 8oz of water and 1 1/2 teaspoons in a pot and brought it to a boil and let it simmer there for roughly 15-20 minutes. I then put it in this coffee cup/aeropress that I have with a coffee filter and the results were a nice honey golden tea with no plant matter. I didn't have any stomach issues at all and it was actually the best experience I had so far with kratom. Definitely worth the extra time/effort it takes.
I wish I had known this all along. I did a lot of research before I actually tried kratom and not once did I see H. Pylori mentioned. That has to be what I experienced. I had to be on PPIs for a month and barely eat. It was terrible. I still might be struggling with it because when I eat certain foods my stomach gives me trouble with things I've never had trouble with before, like fried chicken. I thought it was due to stress. ER visit didn't actually find anything wrong with my stomach after lots of tests but I never did a stool sample. I tempted to get tested for it.
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
As soon as pay day comes I'm investing in a aeropress and a few things.
-
WeAllFloatHere7
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:01 pm
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Hey brotha, do you have any links for stuff about this that I should read? I've been having stomach issues for awhile (like months) and haven't been able to figure out exactly what it is. Tried probiotics, aloe, enzymes, even went as far as a 2 week omeprozole run (which helped a LOT) but it hasn't gotten completely sorted. I've never heard of this particular bacteria. I've used kratom daily since 2016 with little breaks here and there for tolerance, but have never had issues like I do now. My stomach isn't THAT bad and I probably eat bigger meals than I should due to my weird retail schedule and bodybuilding, but I just have to get this figured out. I've been thinking it could be candida overgrowth and was about to try to combat it but now you've got me interested in checking for this bacteria growth. I've read a lot of your posts and you've been right many times from what I've seen, so I'd really value sources you deem fit. ThanksBallzDeep9 wrote:Very Important! Use the ( Search Bar ) here, and search on the word Pyloritremach wrote:... only problem is it destroys my stomach or gall bladder, not sure. It just hurts like hell and I think gave me an ulcer at one point. I'm not sure if this is because of the brand or if it's a bad powder or what.![]()
QUOTE: I recently recovered from the most painful experience of my life and that was an extremely intense and painful GI ulcer induced by H Pylori found in kratom. // READ THIS !!!![]()
You must STOP taking kratom immediately. Many people in USA can't handle the bacteria found in raw, bulk, Indonesian kratom powder. It's like before you travel to Mexico, you visit a travel health clinics for vaccination, to prevent sickness from drinking the water. Have you ever traveled outside the USA?
I recommend, ALWAYS boil your kratom powder first! But... people are stupid. Not your fault, you didn't know. Read about the Red Bubble. Read about stuff, before putting anything into your body. Just because a friend, did something & it was OK - doesn't mean it's OK for you ?? This is even MORE important, right now - Bad time for getting sick. NOW - you'd better Google h Pylori stomach ulcer, and figure out what to do / based on your Age, location, local situation, etc. Good luck.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Kratom is VERY acidic. I tested my dose one day and it was something like ph 2.2WeAllFloatHere7 wrote: even went as far as a 2 week omeprozole run (which helped a LOT) but it hasn't gotten completely sorted.
In my opinion, the fact that omeprazole helped means you need to look into taking something like famotidine every day, like I do. I went from Tagamet, to Zantact to famotidine. I don't know if it's true but a pharmacist told me that these acid reducers/controllers are getting safer with each new one they come up with. I take one once a day in the morning when I get up and occasionally take a chewy antacid later in the day or at bedtime if needed.
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
I'm so glad kratom doesn't hurt my stomach. But after I read this thread and then some of Ballz threads I have started to use my ninja coffee maker to sterilize every dose before I take it.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Wow. I didn't know that. No wonder I have stomach acid when I wake up. I have been starting the day with Ranitidine. Famotidine just won't work for meKratom is VERY acidic. I tested my dose one day and it was something like ph 2.2
In my opinion, the fact that omeprazole helped means you need to look into taking something like famotidine every day, like I do. I went from Tagamet, to Zantact to famotidine. I don't know if it's true but a pharmacist told me that these acid reducers/controllers are getting safer with each new one they come up with. I take one once a day in the morning when I get up and occasionally take a chewy antacid later in the day or at bedtime if needed.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Marcussk wrote:I'm so glad kratom doesn't hurt my stomach. But after I read this thread and then some of Ballz threads I have started to use my ninja coffee maker to sterilize every dose before I take it.
I just googled ninja coffee maker. Good grief! How do they justify charging so much for those? Will it do my laundry too?
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
[quote="Greyfeather"
Wow. I didn't know that. No wonder I have stomach acid when I wake up. I have been starting the day with Ranitidine. Famotidine just won't work for me
[/quote]
Be warned taking ranitidine, a lot of people that used that have a lawsuit claiming it gave them cancer...I thought it all got recalled? They don't have it where I live anymore...
Wow. I didn't know that. No wonder I have stomach acid when I wake up. I have been starting the day with Ranitidine. Famotidine just won't work for me
Be warned taking ranitidine, a lot of people that used that have a lawsuit claiming it gave them cancer...I thought it all got recalled? They don't have it where I live anymore...
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Aero press is the greatest thing ever created... And def best bang for the buck IMHO!!Greyfeather wrote:Marcussk wrote:I'm so glad kratom doesn't hurt my stomach. But after I read this thread and then some of Ballz threads I have started to use my ninja coffee maker to sterilize every dose before I take it.
I just googled ninja coffee maker. Good grief! How do they justify charging so much for those? Will it do my laundry too?
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
I'm not going to lie, my brother got it for me for Christmas a few years ago. It is pretty awesome though, makes a good cup of coffee .acejestyr15 wrote:Aero press is the greatest thing ever created... And def best bang for the buck IMHO!!Greyfeather wrote:
I just googled ninja coffee maker. Good grief! How do they justify charging so much for those? Will it do my laundry too?
Nonetheless I am going to get a aeropress acejestyr15, git it in my wishlist. I'll either get it this payday or next, I got to see how things work out.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
Hey, gifts are good; a wonderful way to try something nice. And the ninja IS quite sharp lookingMarcussk wrote:I'm not going to lie, my brother got it for me for Christmas a few years ago. It is pretty awesome though, makes a good cup of coffee .acejestyr15 wrote:Aero press is the greatest thing ever created... And def best bang for the buck IMHO!!Greyfeather wrote:
I just googled ninja coffee maker. Good grief! How do they justify charging so much for those? Will it do my laundry too?
Nonetheless I am going to get a aeropress acejestyr15, git it in my wishlist. I'll either get it this payday or next, I got to see how things work out.
I still can't decide between the aeropress and the old French press. I can make more at one time with the latter and refrigerate. I was looking at some old recipes for tea on reddit and not a single one included lemon juice. That seemed really odd. As I understand, acid is vital when it comes to freeing the alkaloids
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
CHECK IT OUT!!!Coincidentally I was in process of finally posting this......Greyfeather wrote:
Hey, gifts are good; a wonderful way to try something nice. And the ninja IS quite sharp looking![]()
I still can't decide between the aeropress and the old French press. I can make more at one time with the latter and refrigerate. I was looking at some old recipes for tea on reddit and not a single one included lemon juice. That seemed really odd. As I understand, acid is vital when it comes to freeing the alkaloidsPretty sure I have seen more up-to-date recipes here on MM.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4847
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: New here, question about stomach pain, vendor suggestion
I just left a comment on thatacejestyr15 wrote:CHECK IT OUT!!!Coincidentally I was in process of finally posting this......Greyfeather wrote:
Hey, gifts are good; a wonderful way to try something nice. And the ninja IS quite sharp looking![]()
I still can't decide between the aeropress and the old French press. I can make more at one time with the latter and refrigerate. I was looking at some old recipes for tea on reddit and not a single one included lemon juice. That seemed really odd. As I understand, acid is vital when it comes to freeing the alkaloidsPretty sure I have seen more up-to-date recipes here on MM.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4847