How to do split kilo at botanical bunny?
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
How to do split kilo at botanical bunny?
I see no option for it
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: How to do split kilo at botanical bunny?
I've always just added stuff to my cart and then used the coupon code REDDIT20
-
WalrusGuardian
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:13 pm
Re: How to do split kilo at botanical bunny?
BB doesn't discount the price for splits, only single strain kilograms. One 250g bag is the same unit rate/price as four 250g bags.
- BotanicalBunny
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:06 am
Re: How to do split kilo at botanical bunny?
We've always done a 4WAY split kilo with coupon code 4WAY
Price ends up being the same as a kilo with the 20% coupon applied.
I need to update the site and include this coupon.
Price ends up being the same as a kilo with the 20% coupon applied.
I need to update the site and include this coupon.
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: How to do split kilo at botanical bunny?
Thanks Botanical Bunny! You guys have been awesome to me, even including several samples in my orders, you guys are great.BotanicalBunny wrote:We've always done a 4WAY split kilo with coupon code 4WAY
Price ends up being the same as a kilo with the 20% coupon applied.
I need to update the site and include this coupon.