What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
tophat
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:05 am

What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by tophat »

Hi I am new to this board and have lurked here and there for a little bit... I usually order from DG for my "quality" kratom (been ordering from DG almost exclusively for past few years, sense the reddit days but its so expensive) and SoCal (I guess it now First Coast Tea) for my kilo buys for my stock pile.. I still have a good bit of unopened SoCal 250 bags from along time ago. But I see you guys mentioning a lot of vendors I have never heard of (ex. Smiley Time Herbals, mitraman, enhanciosa, TFH)... SO what are the good vendors now-a-days? I am looking to try some new vendors that are cheaper then DG but with same good quality.. Any recommendations?

I recently tried a new vendor, Kratom-OG, but the 2 strains I got from them I was not too impressed with, but they have so many that I may have just got low quality batches or ones that just didn't jive with my system. Does anyone use Kratom-OG and if so what strains are good from them?

Basically just looking for new vendor/s that have good quality kratom (compared to DG's stuff.)

Thanks!
Erpudjt
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by Erpudjt »

I used to order from DG back in the KC (Kratom connoisseur) forum days. But it was getting too pricey for me. I've discovered awesome vendors that are just as good and sometimes better than DG and the price is SOOO much cheaper, I wonder how they even make a profit! I get so mad thinking about how expensive most Kratom vendors are and how much money I wasted. I mean $10-15 an ounce REALLY!?
These have been solid vendors for me lately.
Leaves of Eden (mewe) ***my top choice
Benni botanicals
Soultanic greenery
Sacred Sun
Also I haven't ordered from them in a while but Acadica was also really good although I can't vouch for their recent stuff
Last edited by Erpudjt on Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by Marcussk »

TFH is a members only vendor unfortunately. But fortunately they are having an event right now where you can order from them. They are great so check them out while you can. Look for the ordering event in the general kratom discussion subforum.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by acejestyr15 »

Marcussk wrote:TFH is a members only vendor unfortunately. But fortunately they are having an event right now where you can order from them. They are great so check them out while you can. Look for the ordering event in the general kratom discussion subforum.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4639
tophat
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:05 am

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by tophat »

Ok thank you for post. So it sounds like the TFH place has pretty decent stuff right?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by acejestyr15 »

tophat wrote:Ok thank you for post. So it sounds like the TFH place has pretty decent stuff right?
Most including myself will say some of the best probably!!
Jimmythegrip
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:44 am

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by Jimmythegrip »

I’ve been ordering from Canopy Botanicals for a few years. Can’t beat their prices or customer service.

Wanted to switch it up a little so I just got my second order from Mitra Man today.

I also recommend Botanical Bunny.

I’d recommend giving them all a shot at one point.
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by FireK »

Some quality "MEWE" vendors are spirit science, soultanic, mitra man, rhino remedies, fused flora, leaves of eden, heaven leaf….fused flora and mitra man have websites I also like benni botanicals, TFH, lucky herbals
matt11
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by matt11 »

Soultanic greenery
Sosa speciosa
re-leaf
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by CatfatherB »

Jimmythegrip wrote:I’ve been ordering from Canopy Botanicals for a few years. Can’t beat their prices or customer service.

Wanted to switch it up a little so I just got my second order from Mitra Man today.

I also recommend Botanical Bunny.

I’d recommend giving them all a shot at one point.

Haven't seen a decent review on Canopy in a couple of years? What were the batches you liked from them currently? They do have some good prices....

Vendors that I have been buying from and recommend are Rhino Remedies, Fused Flora and Benni Botanicals....Ive got a few more MeWe and discord vendors I'd like to try, or try more of, like Heaven leaf and Leaves of Eden.... :D
tophat
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:05 am

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by tophat »

CatfatherB wrote:
Jimmythegrip wrote:I’ve been ordering from Canopy Botanicals for a few years. Can’t beat their prices or customer service.

Wanted to switch it up a little so I just got my second order from Mitra Man today.

I also recommend Botanical Bunny.

I’d recommend giving them all a shot at one point.

Haven't seen a decent review on Canopy in a couple of years? What were the batches you liked from them currently? They do have some good prices....

Vendors that I have been buying from and recommend are Rhino Remedies, Fused Flora and Benni Botanicals....Ive got a few more MeWe and discord vendors I'd like to try, or try more of, like Heaven leaf and Leaves of Eden.... :D

Yeah I haven't heard anyone talk about Canopy Botanicals sense the good ol' reddit days.. But yes they have great prices. Whenever I used to order "cheap" ($75 kilos) I would always use SoCal Herbal Remedies (which is not First Coast Tea Co.).. But i haven't ordered from them in about 1 year.. I always assumed canopy was kinda like socal, hit or miss... sometimes you get a great batch/strain and then some are just dubs, weak, "meh" or worst yet - Not good and would give you wobbles no matter the dose, but that only happened maybe 2 times... Seems like the $75 a key vendors are usually "hit or miss"...
caffeinatedelirium
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:48 pm

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by caffeinatedelirium »

I've never posted on here (always a lurker) but I saw this post and wanted to chime in. I used to use Canopy all the time but around a year ago, something changed. The product wasn't consistent first of all and then out of the blue, all of it constipated me - even just one dose. I swapped vendors and the issue went away. I still have 1K of mixed bags sitting in the closet that my wife grabs sometimes for something different but even to this day, it stops me up. I tried a couple different batches too but it was the same issue even a couple months later. There are too many out there to deal with issues like that so I've moved on to some from the lists above.
marvelous
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:16 pm

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by marvelous »

As someone new to the this board I have heard great things about TFH and am curious to see the differences from previous vendors.
NEFbotanicals
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:55 am
Location: West Borneo

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by NEFbotanicals »

which vendor do you want? from your region or south east asia?
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by WhiteAngelica »

FireK wrote:Some quality "MEWE" vendors are spirit science, soultanic, mitra man, rhino remedies, fused flora, leaves of eden, heaven leaf….fused flora and mitra man have websites I also like benni botanicals, TFH, lucky herbals
Is TFH on MeWe? Can't find!
The Red Queen
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by Crunch »

I've tried every vendor that has been listed here except for TFH, and for me Mitraman's stuff is a notch above the rest.
WeAllFloatHere7
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:01 pm

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by WeAllFloatHere7 »

Smiley Time, Benni Botanicals, Mitraman, fused flora and Lucky Herbals (in no particular order) are the top dogs of what I have had without question. Those are my top 5 that I will continue to constantly do business with. Each of them has some really unique stuff. If you're like me and prefer mid slow greens and slow reds, then from Smiley, go red bali, super green malay, and PMD. Benni-White teku, red malay, red indo, or green goddess. Mitraman-red elephant, red horn, gold jk. Fused flora-super green borneo, wild green kapuas, green md, or green kapuas. Lucky- Green MD, green hulu, green borneo. Those are my favorites from each one. All of them are well under 100 for a kilo and to me, their quality is well worth the price.
User avatar
cheddarbear
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:34 am

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by cheddarbear »

Mitra man, smiley time, botanical bunny are my go-to’s.
Kindashewantsto
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 10:30 pm

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by Kindashewantsto »

Sosa is my go to. Good prices, good quality. I really like all of their reds better than any other reds I've tried.

Smiley Time Herbals and Liza's Botanicals are awesome as well, I'm a fan of their whites.

Herbal RVA is one I started with and I still enjoy them to this day.
Sneakers
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:27 am

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by Sneakers »

My favorites are probably TFH, Fused Flora, Mitraman, Leaves of Eden, Botanical Bunny, and Treasure House. Also SOSA but their status is up in the air right now as the website is down and people have had trouble with their orders.
sydylo2
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:24 am

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by sydylo2 »

How do you order from THF or Leaves of Eden? Thank you for your help!
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by acejestyr15 »

sydylo2 wrote:How do you order from THF or Leaves of Eden? Thank you for your help!
Hello friend, welcome!! You can check out this first linked thread for the info on the current TFH open ordering....
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4639

And here is LOE's email or you can also find them on mewe....

[email protected]
sydylo2
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:24 am

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by sydylo2 »

You are the best! Thank you!
sydylo2
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:24 am

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by sydylo2 »

Which are the best strains from TFH for energy? Previously, I have liked white meang da (different brand, though)
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by Marcussk »

sydylo2 wrote:Which are the best strains from TFH for energy? Previously, I have liked white meang da (different brand, though)
You really cant go wrong with any of the whites, personally I really like white Sumatra, but I haven't tried all of them yet. The wild green hulu Kapuas is good, and so is the deep Jungle sula, and wild green Elephant.
Adrumaddict
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by Adrumaddict »

I'm a little late to this but here's my two cents,

Fused flora- Super Green (Borneo) Green Kapuas,
Lucky Herbals - Green Maeng Da, Green Hulu
Sosa- Red Sunda, Red Sumatra, Baik Bali, Super Green, Green Horn
And of course TFH is superb.
These strains are by far not the only good ones from these vendors, just a few favorites of mine. I've never had a bad batch of anything from any of these guys.
\m/
sydylo2
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:24 am

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by sydylo2 »

I’ve ordered white Sumatra from THF, should be here tomorrow! Super excited.
I also ordered from Leaves of Eden, WMD3.
I’ve never taken this in powder form, always just capsules, so I imagine there will be some trial and error,

Thank you everyone for your suggestions!
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by WhiteAngelica »

SOSA is currently closed for business so I'd skip that. I stand by all other recs
The Red Queen
Jada1472
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by Jada1472 »

Erpudjt wrote:I used to order from DG back in the KC (Kratom connoisseur) forum days. But it was getting too pricey for me. I've discovered awesome vendors that are just as good and sometimes better than DG and the price is SOOO much cheaper, I wonder how they even make a profit! I get so mad thinking about how expensive most Kratom vendors are and how much money I wasted. I mean $10-15 an ounce REALLY!?
These have been solid vendors for me lately.
Leaves of Eden (mewe) ***my top choice
Benni botanicals
Soultanic greenery
Sacred Sun
Also I haven't ordered from them in a while but Acadica was also really good although I can't vouch for their recent stuff
Between leaves of Eden and soul I guess I need to get on MeWe. I was able to order from heaven leaf via email but looks like there are some very good vendors that are on there
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by acejestyr15 »

Jada1472 wrote:
Erpudjt wrote:I used to order from DG back in the KC (Kratom connoisseur) forum days. But it was getting too pricey for me. I've discovered awesome vendors that are just as good and sometimes better than DG and the price is SOOO much cheaper, I wonder how they even make a profit! I get so mad thinking about how expensive most Kratom vendors are and how much money I wasted. I mean $10-15 an ounce REALLY!?
These have been solid vendors for me lately.
Leaves of Eden (mewe) ***my top choice
Benni botanicals
Soultanic greenery
Sacred Sun
Also I haven't ordered from them in a while but Acadica was also really good although I can't vouch for their recent stuff
Between leaves of Eden and soul I guess I need to get on MeWe. I was able to order from heaven leaf via email but looks like there are some very good vendors that are on there
You can order from both LOE and SOUL via email as well....
Jada1472
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by Jada1472 »

acejestyr15 wrote:
Jada1472 wrote:
Erpudjt wrote:I used to order from DG back in the KC (Kratom connoisseur) forum days. But it was getting too pricey for me. I've discovered awesome vendors that are just as good and sometimes better than DG and the price is SOOO much cheaper, I wonder how they even make a profit! I get so mad thinking about how expensive most Kratom vendors are and how much money I wasted. I mean $10-15 an ounce REALLY!?
These have been solid vendors for me lately.
Leaves of Eden (mewe) ***my top choice
Benni botanicals
Soultanic greenery
Sacred Sun
Also I haven't ordered from them in a while but Acadica was also really good although I can't vouch for their recent stuff
Between leaves of Eden and soul I guess I need to get on MeWe. I was able to order from heaven leaf via email but looks like there are some very good vendors that are on there
You can order from both LOE and SOUL via email as well....
Thanks! I see you posted LOE email above. Do you have soul? I understand that vendor is more of a drop date vendor right?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by acejestyr15 »

Jada1472 wrote:
Thanks! I see you posted LOE email above. Do you have soul? I understand that vendor is more of a drop date vendor right?
SOUL has a website.... https://www.soultanic.com/store/
Jada1472
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)

Post by Jada1472 »

acejestyr15 wrote:
Jada1472 wrote:
Thanks! I see you posted LOE email above. Do you have soul? I understand that vendor is more of a drop date vendor right?
SOUL has a website.... https://www.soultanic.com/store/

Much appreciated. I had tried to order there before but couldn’t create an account. I didn’t realize there was a way to send an email through the website. I contacted them. Thank you!
Post Reply