What's good at Rhino right now?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

What's good at Rhino right now?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Heard something about their super green Malay but that post was from 2019. What's good for energy and mood lift from them right now?
BobDylanKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Re: What's good at Rhino right now?

Post by BobDylanKratom »

The Green MD packs a nice punch, but feels a bit on the slow side to me (which I like). Others have said it was fast, so YMMV.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: What's good at Rhino right now?

Post by CatfatherB »

I've been impressed with Rhino's whites, I just ordered his white Malay and white Sumatra, those were getting good feedback on his MeWe group, I think he still has some in stock...I'd also recommend the great White and premium white both are good fast mood boosters while white Elephant is more mid speck and euphoric, the Supergreen Malay is out of stock but I think he said that the green Malay was equally as good...
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: What's good at Rhino right now?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Anything anyone's tried first hand?
MorriesWigs80
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY

Re: What's good at Rhino right now?

Post by MorriesWigs80 »

Spencemastaflex wrote:Anything anyone's tried first hand?
I’ve got about 2 kilos of Rhinos leaf, I’ve great luck with his leaf, as I’ve never gotten a total dud. The recent one from his drop I can tell you his Super Indo A - Green Elephant A - Super Borneo A and GMD B are all good, The Gr. Elephant is fire....just got them Wednesday. Some of the best leaf I’ve ever had was from Rhino is February- Glad I still have a decent amount left - But the November White Borneo - FUCCCKKK man the best fast leaf I’ve had, pound for pound. I’m still hunting for stuff comparable
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: What's good at Rhino right now?

Post by Payshince »

Not sure anything is in stock! :? :lol: 8-)
- Payshince
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: What's good at Rhino right now?

Post by Marcussk »

Payshince wrote:Not sure anything is in stock! :? :lol: 8-)
He has some shipments on the way.
Closedeyesearch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Re: What's good at Rhino right now?

Post by Closedeyesearch »

green Sumatra and supper green malay(s2) have my favorites
User avatar
Joshgreenhorn
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:56 pm
Location: Largo, FL

Re: What's good at Rhino right now?

Post by Joshgreenhorn »

I just placed my first order with him tonight. I will post a review when it arrives. Ive herd nothing but great feedback about his leaf!
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: What's good at Rhino right now?

Post by Marcussk »

I've tried his green Sumatra so far and it is straight up fire. I'm going to try his green hulu tonight with some of his extract, I'll let you know how it goes.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: What's good at Rhino right now?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Marcussk wrote:I've tried his green Sumatra so far and it is straight up fire. I'm going to try his green hulu tonight with some of his extract, I'll let you know how it goes.
He's selling extract now, too?!
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: What's good at Rhino right now?

Post by Marcussk »

acejestyr15 wrote:
Marcussk wrote:I've tried his green Sumatra so far and it is straight up fire. I'm going to try his green hulu tonight with some of his extract, I'll let you know how it goes.
He's selling extract now, too?!
No I think he was just testing the waters. He sent me a sample with my last order. It was my first time trying an extract. But I replaced .5g of my last dose of the day with the extract, dosed 45min to 1 hour after eating and it hit me hard. I slept last night like I was in a dang coma.
Post Reply