New to the group (long post)

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
D_B_C
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
Location: South MS

New to the group (long post)

Post by D_B_C »

Hello, guys. I just wanted to make my first post. I’m new to the world Of Kratom and the forum. Up until a few months ago I had never heard of Kratom, I love watching documentaries on Netflix and came across “Leaf of Faith”. I was intrigued by the film. I started looking around online and ended up on Reddit which led me here. A little back story: I’ve been in the oilfield for 19 years now and deal with back trouble daily, sometimes to the point of not being able to sit down. Due to my job requirements I’m not able to take anything strong. From everything I read it sounded like Kratom would tic all the boxes. So, the first I ordered was 150 grams of Green Hulu from Canopy Botanicals. The first day I took it I wasn’t impressed, didn’t really feel any benefits so I tossed it aside and wrote it off as another gimmick. A few days later the pain was shooting down my left leg and I was desperate for relief. I dug the bag back out, took another dose, 30 minutes later the pain was down to a dull feeling and I was feeling great. I was really impressed to say the least. I am truly thankful for all the clear information places like this provide, I can’t thank you guys enough, it has truly been a game changer for me and my situation. I truly can’t wait to try other vendors and different batches. Keep up the fight guys. You are making a difference.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: New to the group (long post)

Post by herbalhippie »

Welcome and I'm glad you found us!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: New to the group (long post)

Post by BallzDeep9 »

D_B_C wrote:Up until a few months ago I had never heard of Kratom, .
welcome, sounds like U may just about now, be over your Honeymoon period? :P & then if taking kratom daily, need to rachet down and manage tolerance... Search on Reddit "Agmatine" this is used to help pain relief of kratom. In Good Health!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: New to the group (long post)

Post by Greyfeather »

Hi D-B-C, nice to meetcha :)

You might want to add some 'reds' to your servings. For me, at least, they are very good for pain relief, although I have certainly had some 'greens' that were good too. A Red Bali, perhaps?
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: New to the group (long post)

Post by RumRunner »

Greyfeather wrote:
You might want to add some 'reds' to your servings. For me, at least, they are very good for pain relief, although I have certainly had some 'greens' that were good too. A Red Bali, perhaps?
Hey Greyfeather, you and your reds!! Glad to hear you’ve dipped your toes in the green swimming pool!!
D_B_C
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
Location: South MS

Re: New to the group (long post)

Post by D_B_C »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
D_B_C wrote:Up until a few months ago I had never heard of Kratom, .
welcome, sounds like U may just about now, be over your Honeymoon period? :P & then if taking kratom daily, need to rachet down and manage tolerance... Search on Reddit "Agmatine" this is used to help pain relief of kratom. In Good Health!
I’m trying to take it easy and treat the leaf with respect of that makes sense. I appreciate what it has done for me and I don’t what to jeopardize it by over doing it. I done a ton of reading before I actually bought some and consumed it. Right now I’m taking a teaspoon when I wake up and another around lunch. I feel like it’s working for now so, I’m going to change it for the time being. Next thing on the list is scales...
Post Reply