7ohm sale and updated list of kratom
-
skimthegrotto
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:31 pm
- Location: Knoxville
7ohm sale and updated list of kratom
Haven't seen his site in a few months, so I am only assuming its new batches. Prior to this new list it looked like he was using reserve Kratom labeled as 2017 batches. Could these be 2017 batches just relabeled?
He is running a sale + free shipping.
Also on the front page he has an informative read up about Kratom (haven't read through it yet fully, added to my list of things to do)
Anyone try any of the stuff listed?
He is running a sale + free shipping.
Also on the front page he has an informative read up about Kratom (haven't read through it yet fully, added to my list of things to do)
Anyone try any of the stuff listed?
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: 7ohm sale and updated list of kratom
I got a 5 way sampler from him and I have the Bar Bar. Its bright green, potent and fast for me.skimthegrotto wrote:Haven't seen his site in a few months, so I am only assuming its new batches. Prior to this new list it looked like he was using reserve Kratom labeled as 2017 batches. Could these be 2017 batches just relabeled?
He is running a sale + free shipping.
Also on the front page he has an informative read up about Kratom (haven't read through it yet fully, added to my list of things to do)
Anyone try any of the stuff listed?
-K-Dawg
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: 7ohm sale and updated list of kratom
I also got a 5 way sampler from him and none of the five did much for me. Also, emailing back and forth with him was horrendous. It's like he's on Xanax all the time. It's kind of nice because he lives near me so the order came in the day after he shipped it, but it took him like a week and a half to intelligibly correspond with me. He consistently forgot what my order was, and if I had paid or not, invoiced me the wrong total, and forgot what stage of the transaction we were on haha.
-
Crunch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
- Location: Missouri
Re: 7ohm sale and updated list of kratom
When Rick James said that cocaine is a hell of a drug he'd clearly never binged on xanax.Spencemastaflex wrote:I also got a 5 way sampler from him and none of the five did much for me. Also, emailing back and forth with him was horrendous. It's like he's on Xanax all the time. It's kind of nice because he lives near me so the order came in the day after he shipped it, but it took him like a week and a half to intelligibly correspond with me. He consistently forgot what my order was, and if I had paid or not, invoiced me the wrong total, and forgot what stage of the transaction we were on haha.
- 7ohm
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: 7ohm sale and updated list of kratom
It's all the 2017 stuff. The only leaf i've imported since is : egmd, bar bar, green vietnam, white gucci from Hulu Kapuas. They've gone through what they call the "nano-grinder", a high-tech dedicated Kratom grinder which yields a super finely milled product. There is zero chance of food-born microbes or metal shavings. I just updated the list after taking inventory at my storage unit. The inventory from Thailand is also 2017 stock, and comes from a farm on the border of malaysia/thailand. I also wrote a little article about Thai Kratom, if anyone is interested.
Im actually sober right now, but xanax does sound good. We could all use one right now, Im sure. I apologize that it took me a week to answer your questions, Im usually not unintelligible for that long lol. Not sure what could have happened. I have been super busy lately and completely unprepared. But, everything has still been running smoothly. Orders are shipping within a day.
I've temporarily lowered prices in light of what's happening. This may slow shipping down, but it will be updated as processing time changes on the site. Postal pick up time is noon.
The new website also takes orders now. So, the madness with the emails is over (I get more than I can handle). Keep in mind that I am a one person operation. Hopefully, the site will have all the answers you're looking for. Unfortunately, i just don't have that much time.
Hopefully, everyone is staying safe.
Im actually sober right now, but xanax does sound good. We could all use one right now, Im sure. I apologize that it took me a week to answer your questions, Im usually not unintelligible for that long lol. Not sure what could have happened. I have been super busy lately and completely unprepared. But, everything has still been running smoothly. Orders are shipping within a day.
I've temporarily lowered prices in light of what's happening. This may slow shipping down, but it will be updated as processing time changes on the site. Postal pick up time is noon.
The new website also takes orders now. So, the madness with the emails is over (I get more than I can handle). Keep in mind that I am a one person operation. Hopefully, the site will have all the answers you're looking for. Unfortunately, i just don't have that much time.
Hopefully, everyone is staying safe.
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: 7ohm sale and updated list of kratom
I laughed so hard at this hahaCrunch wrote:When Rick James said that cocaine is a hell of a drug he'd clearly never binged on xanax.Spencemastaflex wrote:I also got a 5 way sampler from him and none of the five did much for me. Also, emailing back and forth with him was horrendous. It's like he's on Xanax all the time. It's kind of nice because he lives near me so the order came in the day after he shipped it, but it took him like a week and a half to intelligibly correspond with me. He consistently forgot what my order was, and if I had paid or not, invoiced me the wrong total, and forgot what stage of the transaction we were on haha.
-
skimthegrotto
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:31 pm
- Location: Knoxville
Re: 7ohm sale and updated list of kratom
Just wanted to update yall on the fact that he was having a sale + the free shipping. At that price, especially during these unknown times (not sure when I'll be seeing a paycheck again--err except for the Trump handout), it was a welcoming invitation to top up my Kratom for the year from a vendor I was familiar with. And I ordered from him the first time because of all the good reviews yall posted--(winter 2019).
I placed an order yesterday and ordering was pleasant and he was quick with it.
The first order came in 2.5 days East Coast, and the order I placed yesterday is already on its way. On my first order I noticed the Kratom was SUPER finely ground. I had no idea how Kratom was processed, think it was a TFH video where I learned about the grinding. If you haven't seen the TFH videos about harvesting and processing please do! Youtube search Texas Family Harvest, channel name "Green Powder". Cool getting to see YOUR Kratom out in its environment. I remember being very intrigued with how finely ground 7OHMs stuff was, its texture was entertaining haha.
I did see 7ohm's posting throughout the forum, I totally appreciate his transparency and his attempts to correct the situations. Of course he doesn't handle himself like TFH but I was able to overlook that remembering the quality of his first order--that Super Green was on par with other vendors best stuff.
I'll post reviews / update in the vendor review section when they arrive. Though... I may end up waiting a week before trying because they come from the West Coast.
One love!
I placed an order yesterday and ordering was pleasant and he was quick with it.
The first order came in 2.5 days East Coast, and the order I placed yesterday is already on its way. On my first order I noticed the Kratom was SUPER finely ground. I had no idea how Kratom was processed, think it was a TFH video where I learned about the grinding. If you haven't seen the TFH videos about harvesting and processing please do! Youtube search Texas Family Harvest, channel name "Green Powder". Cool getting to see YOUR Kratom out in its environment. I remember being very intrigued with how finely ground 7OHMs stuff was, its texture was entertaining haha.
I did see 7ohm's posting throughout the forum, I totally appreciate his transparency and his attempts to correct the situations. Of course he doesn't handle himself like TFH but I was able to overlook that remembering the quality of his first order--that Super Green was on par with other vendors best stuff.
I'll post reviews / update in the vendor review section when they arrive. Though... I may end up waiting a week before trying because they come from the West Coast.
One love!
-
Zeniotuten
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:59 pm
- Location: East coast ,usa
Re: 7ohm sale and updated list of kratom
Transparency is a understatment. Honest. Truthful. To the point. Steve is all of that and some. This is the same leaf ppl would of killed for and waited 2 weeks for back in 2017..( respect your elders folks)