Favorite vendor and strains from said vendor

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Coco
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:03 am

Favorite vendor and strains from said vendor

Post by Coco »

Yooo happy to be a new member here fuck r/kratom. I was just wondering what your favorite vendors and strains are as I’m trying to branch out and try new places. For me botanical bunny has always been a go to the premium md and plantation are usually always fire. Has anyone heard anything from SoCal? Like what happened to that place last summer I had some amazing strains from there but I guess they shut it down...
Jada1472
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am

Re: Favorite vendor and strains from said vendor

Post by Jada1472 »

Oh man, welcome to a world’s more information here. I’ve been told reddit was a great place to be a couple years ago before the crack down on vendor info and sourcing. But now it’s just a ton of beginners and the same questions over and over. It has its place and I still visit, but Double M is going to be a god send.

As for vendors someone else will probably chime in with a formal list. But most of the answers are going to be the same: Texas Family Harvest (which unfortunately you just missed the open sale), fused flora, Sosa, botanical bunny, soul, mitra man, Liza, heaven leaf, KOG. I’m sure there are others I’m missing but that’s just off the top of my head.

Do some searching through the vendors/review chains and you’ll pick it up quickly.
RynoThePirate
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:06 am

Re: Favorite vendor and strains from said vendor

Post by RynoThePirate »

Ive been having tolerance issues but these few still work.
Benni botanicals- green md green goddess jong kong md
7ohm egm2 super green
Mitra man premium md jongkong md
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Favorite vendor and strains from said vendor

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Bonatical bunny
White jongkong
Green jongkong
PMD
Red MD kapuas
Yellow 12
Rojo loco

MitraMan
Gold Borneo
Green kapuas
Choc bent

Mitragaia
Yellow Vietnam

Leaves of Eden
River green
Yellow Vietnam
Wild fire white
WeAllFloatHere7
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:01 pm

Re: Favorite vendor and strains from said vendor

Post by WeAllFloatHere7 »

Smiley Time Herbals-
Red bali
Red bali 2
OG red kali
Red horn
Super green #3
Super green malay
PMD (probably my favorite of his)
Wild green bota

Lucky Herbals-
Green MD
Green hulu
green borneo

Mitraman-
Red horn
Red Elephant
Gold JK

Benni Botanicals
Red indo
Red Malay
Red Kapuas
Green Goddess
Super Green Kali
Green malay
White Teku
White Borneo
Jongkong MD

Oties-
Super Green Malay
Red bali

Leaves Of Eden-
Wild Fire Red

Denette-
Green Bone

These are some of my favorites. I know thats a long list but I really like all of those. lol
YatziLikeTheGame
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:44 am

Re: Favorite vendor and strains from said vendor

Post by YatziLikeTheGame »

Herbal RVA: Green Bigbang,
Lucky Herbals: Green Maeng Da, Yellow Maeng Da
TFH: Wild Crafted White

iv had more faves in the past but their quality/strains have changed since and arent as great as i previously thought
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Favorite vendor and strains from said vendor

Post by Greyfeather »

Coco wrote:Yooo happy to be a new member here fuck r/kratom. I was just wondering what your favorite vendors and strains are as I’m trying to branch out and try new places. For me botanical bunny has always been a go to the premium md and plantation are usually always fire. Has anyone heard anything from SoCal? Like what happened to that place last summer I had some amazing strains from there but I guess they shut it down...

Heeey, I feel like I just interrupted a 'back alley' drug deal about the "bet sh*t EVER!
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Favorite vendor and strains from said vendor

Post by RumRunner »

YatziLikeTheGame wrote:Herbal RVA: Green Bigbang,
Lucky Herbals: Green Maeng Da, Yellow Maeng Da
TFH: Wild Crafted White

iv had more faves in the past but their quality/strains have changed since and arent as great as i previously thought
I’m beginning to hear some Herbal RVA buzz again. Can you describe the Green Bigbang? Is it a recent purchase?
User avatar
creatus
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:13 pm

Re: Favorite vendor and strains from said vendor

Post by creatus »

My favorite strains tend to be slower "body" strains:

TFH
Wild Crafted Gold
Super Red Sunda
Choc Bent

Mitraman
Red Horn
Gold Borneo
Gold MD
Red Bent

Appalachian Herbs
Red Gold
Fermented Yellow
Choc Bent

Liza's Botanicals
Red Nugroz
Happy Go Lucky blend

Sacred Son
Golden Son

Otie's
Yellow Borneo
Super Red MD
Last edited by creatus on Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
terposton
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Re: Favorite vendor and strains from said vendor

Post by terposton »

RumRunner wrote:
YatziLikeTheGame wrote:Herbal RVA: Green Bigbang,
Lucky Herbals: Green Maeng Da, Yellow Maeng Da
TFH: Wild Crafted White

iv had more faves in the past but their quality/strains have changed since and arent as great as i previously thought
I’m beginning to hear some Herbal RVA buzz again. Can you describe the Green Bigbang? Is it a recent purchase?
I got a recent Herbal RVA order that was really good. I haven't tried the Green Big Bang but White Big Bang and Wild White are awesome. They are both fast but last a long time and have a euphoric feel too.
Post Reply