Kratom vendors are a tough bunch.... curveballs like this are regular.Marcussk wrote:LuckyHerbals wrote:Yes this is true they are stopping all international shipments with POS for 14 days. Stay tuned.Thanks for weighing in on this guys. I'm praying for the small vendors that they can survive through this time of uncertainty.gumbyke1 wrote:Yup - POS has suspended all shipments to TC1 due to Covid. (TC1 = Western Hemisphere).
International Shipping - Kratom Supply Lines
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: International Shipping - Kratom Supply Lines
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: International Shipping - Kratom Supply Lines
You're a good dude, Chris.gumbyke1 wrote:It's hard to say for sure, It just depends on how much they keep "on hand". There are still ways to get kratom in, its just things are getting more difficult. However, I would NOT put yourself in a bad financial situation to buy kratom. In the event that the well runs dry, it will still be a while before vendors run out. I am going to go ahead and try to get more in now - I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I will let you guys know if I am successful.dimmitree wrote:So, how quickly do you think vendors will run out of stock here? A week? Two weeks? I have enough for a month, but I can't order any until next week... Trying to figure out how much I need to cut down, if at all.
Either way, TFH still has a ton of stock... I mean a ridiculous amount. Coincidently we imported massive amounts of stock during November/December with the intention of having it to last us through the rainy season. If anyone is concerned with being able to get some - dont be. I can guarantee that TFH has plenty of stock and will be opening our doors again soon exclusively to the Double M community. I can promise this community that we have plenty of stock that will last a good bit, anyone who wishes to purchase from us will be able to at least through the rest of April and probably May (this is if we dont get any more stock in, which I think we will be able to). I will be transparent and I will give several weeks of advance notice if it looks like we are in danger of running out.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PANIC BUY - I would be 100% honest if I thought you did.
-
Drewbie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:19 pm
Re: International Shipping - Kratom Supply Lines
Thanks for the update and upfront info.
-
dimmitree
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:33 am
Re: International Shipping - Kratom Supply Lines
Thanks that's very helpful. Put my mind at ease a bit. I really can't afford to buy any for two weeks, so I'm glad to hear that.