Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

PMDD5 didn't click with me, did anyone try the PMDD6? Was it better than the 5?
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?

Post by Marcussk »

Some people think it's way better than 5 and some think it's not. It's a completely different batch but from the same supplier. So it's a pretty good chance this one will work for you where the 5 did not. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. But my little bro, who has chronic back pain from a titanium rod in his back, didn't get much from PMDD5 but the 6 completely got rid of his pain and gave him some pep in his step.
Jada1472
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am

Re: Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?

Post by Jada1472 »

Spencemastaflex wrote:PMDD5 didn't click with me, did anyone try the PMDD6? Was it better than the 5?
I throw a little bit into the package I’m sending today. I just got it in myself and haven’t gotten a feel for it yet
K-Dawg
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Location: TX

Re: Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?

Post by K-Dawg »

Spencemastaflex wrote:PMDD5 didn't click with me, did anyone try the PMDD6? Was it better than the 5?
I just got a 250 of PMDD6. Its great but different than the PMDD5. PM me if you want to do a trade.
-K-Dawg
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Jada1472 wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:PMDD5 didn't click with me, did anyone try the PMDD6? Was it better than the 5?
I throw a little bit into the package I’m sending today. I just got it in myself and haven’t gotten a feel for it yet
Thanks man!
Post Reply