Golden monk questions

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Thrash zone 88
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:51 am

Golden monk questions

Post by Thrash zone 88 »

Hello everyone.
I am new to kratom and this forum
I was wondering what people's thoughts were on the distributor Golden Monk recently placed an order and basically feel no effects from all 4 strains uugh... So I did some research and decided to order from Lizas best botanicals. Your thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Golden monk questions

Post by brave777 »

Thrash zone 88 wrote:Hello everyone.
I am new to kratom and this forum
I was wondering what people's thoughts were on the distributor Golden Monk recently placed an order and basically feel no effects from all 4 strains uugh... So I did some research and decided to order from Lizas best botanicals. Your thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks
Everything i had so far from Liza is good kratom. Loved their White Banja but that batch is not there any more so i dont know how the new one compares. Their Happy go lucky blends is nice. And never tried golden monk, seems like that name would fit better to sell drugs that good to sit and meditate. Well kratom does put you in a good mind state, i guess its a good name but not sure on the quality, do they have a website?

Edit: I looked up Golden Monk in search here and everyone seem hate it, seems they getting wobbles and upset stomachs. If it was me i woudn't use it. Sorry to hear you got it and i hope it was samples and not kilo's. This is why its 100% important to get samples before you buy a kilo and make sure batch # match ! if you dont make sure you could waste lots of money.
Kratom user since 2014!
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: Golden monk questions

Post by Marcussk »

Thrash zone 88 wrote:Hello everyone.
I am new to kratom and this forum
I was wondering what people's thoughts were on the distributor Golden Monk recently placed an order and basically feel no effects from all 4 strains uugh... So I did some research and decided to order from Lizas best botanicals. Your thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks
Personally I think its crap. I'm going to try my best to get rid of the split kilo I got from them. There have been a few people on here who have told me that the golden monk kratom is as good as any of the vendors that are mentioned on this forum, so I'm hoping they will take it off my hands for me when I post it to the trading post.
Thrash zone 88
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:51 am

Re: Golden monk questions

Post by Thrash zone 88 »

Hey thanks for the quick response.
Yeah Golden Monk has a website they seem to be one of the more popular ones like happy hippo etc these seem like the mainstream distributors maybe that is the problem I have fell into lol. I ordered a sample pack for Liza 8 of them green nurgroz, Pmd#3, red monster, green zombie, white dragon, golden tulip, and sleepy blend.
Any vendor recommendations would be appreciated I would like to find a home and stick to one vendor it's so hard to know who to use especially being new to Kratom and all the options out there. Can be quite a struggle to decide. I'm glad I found this forum. Thanks again.
Thrash zone 88
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:51 am

Re: Golden monk questions

Post by Thrash zone 88 »

Yeah I'm in the same boat the golden monk product does nothing. I spoke to them this morning and they are sending a shipping label via email so I can send it all back for a exchange or refund hopefully i get the label because its all going back. The strains were red Borneo , red Sumatra, white Bali, and white maeng da. They all were ineffective pretty dissatisfied and I also ordered another 4 kinds from them before I tried these so yeah feeling like an idiot lol.
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: Golden monk questions

Post by Marcussk »

Thrash zone 88 wrote:Hey thanks for the quick response.
Yeah Golden Monk has a website they seem to be one of the more popular ones like happy hippo etc these seem like the mainstream distributors maybe that is the problem I have fell into lol. I ordered a sample pack for Liza 8 of them green nurgroz, Pmd#3, red monster, green zombie, white dragon, golden tulip, and sleepy blend.
Any vendor recommendations would be appreciated I would like to find a home and stick to one vendor it's so hard to know who to use especially being new to Kratom and all the options out there. Can be quite a struggle to decide. I'm glad I found this forum. Thanks again.
Yea they pay to show up on the search engine or are "AKA" accredited which I have come to learn means they sell bunk kratom. Check out the 2020 top 40 vendor list in the general kratom discussion for a list of great vendors. MeWe is a good place to make an account too, because a lot of small batch vendors use MeWe.

Atleast you are sending it back man, and you found this forum. You are on track to experiencing quality kratom now.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Golden monk questions

Post by brave777 »

Cant go wrong with luckyherbals.com , their green maeng da and green hulu is some of my rotations i use. Not sure if they have samples, they might.. check the site.
Kratom user since 2014!
Thrash zone 88
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:51 am

Re: Golden monk questions

Post by Thrash zone 88 »

Man thanks guys for responding wasn't expecting comments this quick. Yeah I'm new to all this. Golden monk doesn't have samples smallest you can get is 250 grams. Beginners mistake I got duped hopefully the label comes or I Will be calling them back. Spent well over 200 bucks lol for crap., but live and learn I guess not like I have money to just throw out the window was in a bad accident at work broke my back in 4 places just looking for better pain alternatives than prescribed narcotics got off all of junk accept for gabapentin which I'm on my way of discontinuing thanks to Kratom. A lady my wife works with gave us a bunch of Kratom for free and it was a game changer. So when we ran out I looked to find my own source cause the one she recommended was a pain to try and order from through a safari app . So I purchased some from happy hippo lol which had mixed results but was better than this golden monk junk. Was trying to save some money and buy in bulk hopefully Lizas will be a go to she seemed super sweet. But I Will look at those top 40 .reply back if ya,want
Luis2387
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Re: Golden monk questions

Post by Luis2387 »

I bought bro GM a couple times only red bali though and it was very good... NOW i will never buy from.them again thanks to this website and mewe and finding: TFH, MITRAMAN,FUSED FLORA,BENNI BOTANICALS, SOULTANINC and SMILEY TIMES HERBAL(STH).. and being itroduced to this higher quality small batch vendors tha.im so thankful for!!

However out of all.the mainstream vendors in my experience monk was the best out of gaia, kratora, coastline, happy hippo(biggest rippoff) ans kraken kraton wich are the ones i tried before b4 discoverig this world!!
Thrash zone 88
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:51 am

Re: Golden monk questions

Post by Thrash zone 88 »

How do I get in contact with these smaller vendors? can't seem to find them on the internet. Thanks Luis.
Thrash zone 88
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:51 am

Re: Golden monk questions

Post by Thrash zone 88 »

Do I join heavenly leaf through me we?
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Golden monk questions

Post by brave777 »

Thrash zone 88 wrote:Do I join heavenly leaf through me we?
Anything you want to search, here on this forum type " Heaven leaf " in search and you will see one of the post post tell email. Or go to "vendor listing" here on DoubleM first page and see if its on first or second page, they them self's usually post it. Hope that helps.
Kratom user since 2014!
Luis2387
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Re: Golden monk questions

Post by Luis2387 »

Thrash zone 88 wrote:How do I get in contact with these smaller vendors? can't seem to find them on the internet. Thanks Luis.
Fusedflora.com
Mitraman.com

Tfh and STH are members only but bennibotanicals sells amazing leaf snd he has some.STH in there too
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Golden monk questions

Post by MycatTimmy »

I also fell into the hippo trap last year. But dam their website is cute. But it still doesn’t make up for their crap kratom !
Post Reply