Tracking the effects of different strains
-
NanookR
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:19 pm
- Location: US
Tracking the effects of different strains
I’m new to Kratom, but am loving it so far! I have accumulated a few different strains and was looking for an easy way to keep track of my dose and the effects of different batches. I found an app for medical marijuana (Releaf) that is perfect but is geared towards pot. I’m wondering if there is anything like it for Kratom that I might have overlooked?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: Tracking the effects of different strains
I just do it the old fashioned way and keep my inventory in a binder. Each page is a batch of a strain in my stash, with notes and reviews of the effects of that particular batch (because all batches are different so two green hulus from even the same vendor can have totally different alkaloid profiles) when I get a new batch I add a page, and when I tin out I remove one. I can never use a computer or app religiously enough to keep up with my stash that way, for me paper just works simpler.
-
NanookR
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:19 pm
- Location: US
Re: Tracking the effects of different strains
Thanks Marcussk. That’s a good point. It’s a lot to wrap my head around and that sounds more straight forward.Marcussk wrote:I just do it the old fashioned way and keep my inventory in a binder. Each page is a batch of a strain in my stash, with notes and reviews of the effects of that particular batch (because all batches are different so two green hulus from even the same vendor can have totally different alkaloid profiles) when I get a new batch I add a page, and when I tin out I remove one. I can never use a computer or app religiously enough to keep up with my stash that way, for me paper just works simpler.
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: Tracking the effects of different strains
Dude that is a sick app!
-
NanookR
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:19 pm
- Location: US
Re: Tracking the effects of different strains
You can track the effects in real time too. I’m struggling with all the bells and whistles, but I think if you aren’t a beginner they would come in handy.Spencemastaflex wrote:Dude that is a sick app!
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Tracking the effects of different strains
I try to do that though mine is pretty general. I keep this going on the notes app on my phone. Mine is this
Good Strains
Key- P=pain, S=sedation, E=euphoria, SL=slow, F=fast
M=mid spectrum $=buy again
Denette615
Red Sulawesi -
$- very E, P, S get more soon
Red Milk-
$ P,E,S
Texas Family Harvest
30 Year Wild Red IR3 - $
P,S,E,SL
Wild Crafted Heavy Red A6 -$
P,S,SL
Etc etc. I like to do it on my phone because that way I can enter my info whenever my dose is wearing off as I always have my phone on me.
Good Strains
Key- P=pain, S=sedation, E=euphoria, SL=slow, F=fast
M=mid spectrum $=buy again
Denette615
Red Sulawesi -
$- very E, P, S get more soon
Red Milk-
$ P,E,S
Texas Family Harvest
30 Year Wild Red IR3 - $
P,S,E,SL
Wild Crafted Heavy Red A6 -$
P,S,SL
Etc etc. I like to do it on my phone because that way I can enter my info whenever my dose is wearing off as I always have my phone on me.
-
NanookR
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:19 pm
- Location: US
Re: Tracking the effects of different strains
Yeah I’m going to have to do that too. My phone is the one thing that I always have in reach.MycatTimmy wrote:I try to do that though mine is pretty general. I keep this going on the notes app on my phone. Mine is this
Good Strains
Key- P=pain, S=sedation, E=euphoria, SL=slow, F=fast
M=mid spectrum $=buy again
Denette615
Red Sulawesi -
$- very E, P, S get more soon
Red Milk-
$ P,E,S
Texas Family Harvest
30 Year Wild Red IR3 - $
P,S,E,SL
Wild Crafted Heavy Red A6 -$
P,S,SL
Etc etc. I like to do it on my phone because that way I can enter my info whenever my dose is wearing off as I always have my phone on me.