What should I keep my eyes out for at soultanic?
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
What should I keep my eyes out for at soultanic?
Once the drop hits, what should I be looking for that's good from him? I'd probably be getting a couple strains for energy and mood and one strain for a heavy more sedating feeling. Is there anyway to know what will be good since it's different batches than before?
-
BobDylanKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Re: What should I keep my eyes out for at soultanic?
Soul usually post pics of his handwritten notes about each upcoming strain a few days in advance of the drop. Look for those on his main MeWe page and read them to know which ones sound good for you. Then wait for the drop and hope the ones you want are still around. It’s a bit stressful but also exciting. Good luck!
-
BobDylanKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Re: What should I keep my eyes out for at soultanic?
Seriously though, they are all excellent. Soul finds some of the most unique and potent strains. But no matter what you get, you’ll wish you got something else! That’s just inevitable. But there’s never any strains to "stay away” from, if that's what you’re asking. This is all just my opinion, of course 
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: What should I keep my eyes out for at soultanic?
Lol so true, but the flip side is that everyone else wants what you got.BobDylanKratom wrote:But no matter what you get, you’ll wish you got something else
Keep an eye out for his drop emails, he's been adding the descriptions there as well.
-
Tree
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm
Re: What should I keep my eyes out for at soultanic?
How do soul's reds compare to the likes of DG and TFH? Always trying to find the best reds.