Anyone tried these from TFH?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

White horn, white jongkong, wild white sumpur, white dayak, and white elephant Hulu.

Looking for one similar to 30yr wild white
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Spencemastaflex wrote:White horn, white jongkong, wild white sumpur, white dayak, and white elephant Hulu.

Looking for one similar to 30yr wild white
Only one 8ve tried of those is the WEH which all the elephant Hulu varieties are quite nice but def not as fast as the wild white sorry. Another peppy tfh burn that I enjoy is the 30yr wild super green!!

I am also now interested to try the wild crafted ivory Indo!!! Very intriguing since I love all the wild harvest and wild crafted varieties so far....
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

acejestyr15 wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:White horn, white jongkong, wild white sumpur, white dayak, and white elephant Hulu.

Looking for one similar to 30yr wild white
Only one 8ve tried of those is the WEH which all the elephant Hulu varieties are quite nice but def not as fast as the wild white sorry. Another peppy tfh burn that I enjoy is the 30yr wild super green!!

I am also now interested to try the wild crafted ivory Indo!!! Very intriguing since I love all the wild harvest and wild crafted varieties so far....
The ivory indo was very mild/middle of the road. It was good as all their kratom is,but you'd have to take it on a very empty stomach to really notice any distinguishing effects.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by brave777 »

Yeah i tried Ivory i also think its mid. But i really need to take like 12 hours break to notice a difference. I enjoy mids when i want to feel only mid persona. In general you will enjoy most of the TFH kratom. Been also using wild white as well, i seem to like it a lot more when blended with other vendors. Not as much on its own thought.
Kratom user since 2014!
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Spencemastaflex wrote:
acejestyr15 wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:White horn, white jongkong, wild white sumpur, white dayak, and white elephant Hulu.

Looking for one similar to 30yr wild white
Only one 8ve tried of those is the WEH which all the elephant Hulu varieties are quite nice but def not as fast as the wild white sorry. Another peppy tfh burn that I enjoy is the 30yr wild super green!!

I am also now interested to try the wild crafted ivory Indo!!! Very intriguing since I love all the wild harvest and wild crafted varieties so far....
The ivory indo was very mild/middle of the road. It was good as all their kratom is,but you'd have to take it on a very empty stomach to really notice any distinguishing effects.
Gotchya, good to know!! I'll probably skip it then... I don't like mid spec burns at all really usually. The wild crafted white was also great IMO but looks like it's not available currently, sorry! Did you try the wild harvest Indo and wild harvest yellow MD?! I think those have some very unique energy mixed with amazing pain relief and nice euphoria/mood boosting effect as well. Those are two of my favorites for mid to late day if I need a slight bit more pep to finish some work or something...
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

acejestyr15 wrote:[
Gotchya, good to know!! I'll probably skip it then... I don't like mid spec burns at all really usually. The wild crafted white was also great IMO but looks like it's not available currently, sorry! Did you try the wild harvest Indo and wild harvest yellow MD?! I think those have some very unique energy mixed with amazing pain relief and nice euphoria/mood boosting effect as well. Those are two of my favorites for mid to late day if I need a slight bit more pep to finish some work or something...
I'll keep that in mind. You need to try the "classic white maeng da" WOW :shock:
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Spencemastaflex wrote: I'll keep that in mind. You need to try the "classic white maeng da" WOW :shock:
Oh yeah?! I didn't like the classic green very much but the red is fantastic
K-Dawg
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Location: TX

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by K-Dawg »

acejestyr15 wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:White horn, white jongkong, wild white sumpur, white dayak, and white elephant Hulu.

Looking for one similar to 30yr wild white
Only one 8ve tried of those is the WEH which all the elephant Hulu varieties are quite nice but def not as fast as the wild white sorry. Another peppy tfh burn that I enjoy is the 30yr wild super green!!

I am also now interested to try the wild crafted ivory Indo!!! Very intriguing since I love all the wild harvest and wild crafted varieties so far....
Ace I sent you a PM a while back about that trade we briefly talked about. I got the Wild Crafted Ivory indo :D
-K-Dawg
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by KBull »

Wild white sumpur is one of my favorites. It isn’t quite as good as 30 yr white, but still a fantastic white IMO. I like the whole sumpur family he has right now. 30 yr wild white tfh is a harddd one to compete with
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

acejestyr15 wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote: I'll keep that in mind. You need to try the "classic white maeng da" WOW :shock:
Oh yeah?! I didn't like the classic green very much but the red is fantastic
Yeah I promise you will like it. I would pretty much say it's a "must have" i took it on an empty stomaches and over the course of an hour it kicked in so hard, I was completely blown away
User avatar
kratomKonnie
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:41 pm

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by kratomKonnie »

I tried the White Dayek. Compared the 30-year white, the dayek is a good but not great strain.

Just to show you how different kratom can be, I tried the White Premium Maeng Da and was underwhelmed (compared to the 30-year white). A solid strain, I don't regret buying it, but not great.

But the Green Premium Maeng Da, WOW! This one kicked my ass. Much more intense than the 30-year white. I will need to reduce my dose next time.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

kratomKonnie wrote:I tried the White Dayek. Compared the 30-year white, the dayek is a good but not great strain.

Just to show you how different kratom can be, I tried the White Premium Maeng Da and was underwhelmed (compared to the 30-year white). A solid strain, I don't regret buying it, but not great.

But the Green Premium Maeng Da, WOW! This one kicked my ass. Much more intense than the 30-year white. I will need to reduce my dose next time.
See, I tried the premium green md and I was completely underwhelmed. Got almost zero distinguishing effects. I'll need to try it on a completely empty stomach
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by mivanqua »

Spencemastaflex wrote:
kratomKonnie wrote:I tried the White Dayek. Compared the 30-year white, the dayek is a good but not great strain.

Just to show you how different kratom can be, I tried the White Premium Maeng Da and was underwhelmed (compared to the 30-year white). A solid strain, I don't regret buying it, but not great.

But the Green Premium Maeng Da, WOW! This one kicked my ass. Much more intense than the 30-year white. I will need to reduce my dose next time.
See, I tried the premium green md and I was completely underwhelmed. Got almost zero distinguishing effects. I'll need to try it on a completely empty stomach
It takes a few doses. Also, it's not one of.those "take it every dose" strains either..Not as good as I was hoping. Still ok though.
Jean des Esseintes
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 342
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:36 pm

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by Jean des Esseintes »

Any Recommendations for TFH strains that are uplifting, energetic and focusing?
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by guitartodd77 »

Jean des Esseintes wrote:Any Recommendations for TFH strains that are uplifting, energetic and focusing?
One of my favorites (and only TFH Green I've tried so far that is mid leaning fast) is the Green Elephant Hulu A2. The other greens that I've sampled/own are all mid spec or leaning slow. Not a bad thing, just something that I've noted.

There a few White batches that I typically blend with the mid spec greens to improve energy for work, etc.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Jean des Esseintes wrote:Any Recommendations for TFH strains that are uplifting, energetic and focusing?
CLASSIC white maeng da is fire for that
revelation22:2
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:49 am

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by revelation22:2 »

The 30 year super green was the fastest i have gotten from TFH. I really need some fast greens for work. The yellow mang da was one of the strongest leaf i have ever had, great for midday/afternoon. The 30 year white was ok, it was smooth, but whites historically don't really do a lot for me.

If anyone knows of some new fast greens from TFH, please let me know!
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by acejestyr15 »

revelation22:2 wrote:The 30 year super green was the fastest i have gotten from TFH. I really need some fast greens for work. The yellow mang da was one of the strongest leaf i have ever had, great for midday/afternoon. The 30 year white was ok, it was smooth, but whites historically don't really do a lot for me.

If anyone knows of some new fast greens from TFH, please let me know!
Deep jungle sula green is a nice mid fast euphoric green that I always enjoy for during work!! I'm a mechanic so having some pep during my shift is always a plus
Sneakers
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:27 am

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by Sneakers »

I dont really find any of TFH's whites to be too energetic. The wild white is probably the best, the dayak is ok but nothing too special. Someone asked about more focused, uplifting strains and I actually really like the white elephant hulu for that. Thats exactly how I feel on it, its one of my favorites from TFH that I have right now. I also like some of the super greens for that.
WalrusGuardian
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:13 pm

Re: Anyone tried these from TFH?

Post by WalrusGuardian »

revelation22:2 wrote:The 30 year super green was the fastest i have gotten from TFH. I really need some fast greens for work. The yellow mang da was one of the strongest leaf i have ever had, great for midday/afternoon. The 30 year white was ok, it was smooth, but whites historically don't really do a lot for me.

If anyone knows of some new fast greens from TFH, please let me know!
Their White & Green PMD seem closest and fastest out of the strains I've tried from them.
Post Reply