That soul drop was bullshit

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

That soul drop was bullshit

Post by Spencemastaflex »

I'm so pissed. Vendors like that need to be clearer about where they are located maybe give a 2:30 eastern/western time because it was like 11:30 my time and it had already been well under way. There were three things I specifically wanted and got no where near getting them. I'm like legitimately upset at how that went down.

I'll put something in the trading post but if anyone got the following I'd buy even an ounce so I can try it:
Platinum white
G Tupei
Super green JK
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by Marcussk »

Spencemastaflex wrote:I'm so pissed. Vendors like that need to be clearer about where they are located maybe give a 2:30 eastern/western time because it was like 11:30 my time and it had already been well under way. There were three things I specifically wanted and got no where near getting them. I'm like legitimately upset at how that went down.

I'll put something in the trading post but if anyone got the following I'd buy even an ounce so I can try it:
Platinum white
G Tupei
Super green JK
Thanks to shipping being closed off in Indonesia Soul only got a quarter of the drop. There was going to be a lot more than what was available, sadly thanks to this pandemic that didn't happen. The low supply coupled with a much higher than normal demand made things sell really quickly. They are just a three man operation and was short handed this time so everything was more last minute than normal. I know it's never fun to not get what you wanted, and less so to come in late, but their will be more drops in the future. It sounds like most of the rest of the drop has finally made it through customs and is finally moving.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you this time. Soul has really good leaf, but so do so many vendors on MeWe and vendors that are listed here on Doublem. You will get more chances to order from Soul in the future and with the new host it will be a smoother process, but to quote Mike "it's just tree leaves" I wouldn't let it get to you. The dry season is just starting over in Indo too, so the leaf will be better in the future anyways.
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by Ezriderx2x »

Did you ask what time zone? Or message soul to see if he could do anything? Making a public post on a largely followed forum probably isn't the best way about going about it. And if you plan on ordering from him in the future, it probably isn't the best idea to tell him what he needs to do to better run a business that he owns on a public forum. Understandable that your upset, there is always someone disappointed because he finds some of the best leaf out there, but most of the fault lies on you.
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by Marcussk »

Ezriderx2x wrote:Did you ask what time zone? Or message soul to see if he could do anything? Making a public post on a largely followed forum probably isn't the best way about going about it. And if you plan on ordering from him in the future, it probably isn't the best idea to tell him what he needs to do to better run a business that he owns on a public forum. Understandable that your upset, there is always someone disappointed because he finds some of the best leaf out there, but most of the fault lies on you.
Thank you, I didn't want to be that harsh, but that's the truth. Everyone wants the best strains, but of course not everyone can get everything. Its practically an event, and you aren't going to win every time but atleast you can walk away with something. I mean there is still some green gator, green gayo and hirisuta on the site I just checked and I bet each of those are pretty good, especially the gayo.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Ezriderx2x wrote:Did you ask what time zone? Or message soul to see if he could do anything? Making a public post on a largely followed forum probably isn't the best way about going about it. And if you plan on ordering from him in the future, it probably isn't the best idea to tell him what he needs to do to better run a business that he owns on a public forum. Understandable that your upset, there is always someone disappointed because he finds some of the best leaf out there, but most of the fault lies on you.
Excuse me? I'm sorry but I DO own and operate a fucking business, do you? I think I have a little more insight than most. And yes I did message them, with no real help being given. I had talked to them for days leading up to the drop asking what time and no one would give me an answer. And no, I don't think most of the fault does lie on me, they should be better about their advertising. I never even got an email telling me ANY info about the drop. Why don't you shove your head back up your ass, my friend.
MorriesWigs80
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by MorriesWigs80 »

Spencemastaflex wrote:I'm so pissed. Vendors like that need to be clearer about where they are located maybe give a 2:30 eastern/western time because it was like 11:30 my time and it had already been well under way. There were three things I specifically wanted and got no where near getting them. I'm like legitimately upset at how that went down.

I'll put something in the trading post but if anyone got the following I'd buy even an ounce so I can try it:
Platinum white
G Tupei
Super green JK
I got some G Tupei, and Platinum white on the way, but, for what it’s worth, the email I got clearly said 2:30pm EST
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by Spencemastaflex »

MorriesWigs80 wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:I'm so pissed. Vendors like that need to be clearer about where they are located maybe give a 2:30 eastern/western time because it was like 11:30 my time and it had already been well under way. There were three things I specifically wanted and got no where near getting them. I'm like legitimately upset at how that went down.

I'll put something in the trading post but if anyone got the following I'd buy even an ounce so I can try it:
Platinum white
G Tupei
Super green JK
I got some G Tupei, and Platinum white on the way, but, for what it’s worth, the email I got clearly said 2:30pm EST
I'll shoot you a PM, if you feel like selling any, and yeah they never sent me an email or anything. I've been signed up for a while
Pete2000
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by Pete2000 »

Whoa, that's unbelievably rude Spence. You need to chill, it's not that big of a deal.

Not sure if you registered on Soul's site, but he sent an email early this morning and clearly stated stated "Opening Easter Sunday April 12 after 2:30 EST." Maybe went to your spam folder. Also I saw people on MeWe asking what time zone, and they were always answered.

As already stated, some of his leaf will show up on the Trading Post, and there are plenty of people willi to trade or sell on his MeWe. Also, it's not like this is the last chance to buy from him.

I recommend relaxing with a good strain, and maybe thinking about apologizing.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Pete2000 wrote:Whoa, that's unbelievably rude Spence. You need to chill, it's not that big of a deal.

Not sure if you registered on Soul's site, but he sent an email early this morning and clearly stated stated "Opening Easter Sunday April 12 after 2:30 EST." Maybe went to your spam folder. Also I saw people on MeWe asking what time zone, and they were always answered.

As already stated, some of his leaf will show up on the Trading Post, and there are plenty of people willi to trade or sell on his MeWe. Also, it's not like this is the last chance to buy from him.

I recommend relaxing with a good strain, and maybe thinking about apologizing.
That guy was a dick, I'm not apologizing. I don't usually get upset like that but if someone's gonna be an ass they'll get the sharp end of the stick. And yeah I got no email, and no one on mewe was very helpful. Just my experience. I'm also kind of pissed because I specifically set aside money for this I would've spent on something else, and put it into a prepaid card/cash app and can't pull the cash out now. I'll figure it out but still.
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by Ezriderx2x »

Spencemastaflex wrote:
Ezriderx2x wrote:Did you ask what time zone? Or message soul to see if he could do anything? Making a public post on a largely followed forum probably isn't the best way about going about it. And if you plan on ordering from him in the future, it probably isn't the best idea to tell him what he needs to do to better run a business that he owns on a public forum. Understandable that your upset, there is always someone disappointed because he finds some of the best leaf out there, but most of the fault lies on you.
Excuse me? I'm sorry but I DO own and operate a fucking business, do you? I think I have a little more insight than most. And yes I did message them, with no real help being given. I had talked to them for days leading up to the drop asking what time and no one would give me an answer. And no, I don't think most of the fault does lie on me, they should be better about their advertising. I never even got an email telling me ANY info about the drop. Why don't you shove your head back up your ass, my friend.
I do run a business and have learned as an adult I know when I am at fault. And in your business do you go on social media and make an ass out of yourself like this? You sure do look like an I'll tempered child at this point. Do you really think you'll get your way by posting this? You look like a fool right now and I'm obviously not the only one who thinks so.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by acejestyr15 »

Spencemastaflex wrote:
Ezriderx2x wrote:Did you ask what time zone? Or message soul to see if he could do anything? Making a public post on a largely followed forum probably isn't the best way about going about it. And if you plan on ordering from him in the future, it probably isn't the best idea to tell him what he needs to do to better run a business that he owns on a public forum. Understandable that your upset, there is always someone disappointed because he finds some of the best leaf out there, but most of the fault lies on you.
Excuse me? I'm sorry but I DO own and operate a fucking business, do you? I think I have a little more insight than most. And yes I did message them, with no real help being given. I had talked to them for days leading up to the drop asking what time and no one would give me an answer. And no, I don't think most of the fault does lie on me, they should be better about their advertising. I never even got an email telling me ANY info about the drop. Why don't you shove your head back up your ass, my friend.
Look I have been there with SOUL too, and this is why I don't bother ordering from those drops anymore!!! Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I understand why you are upset and airing it out.

Everyone calling names and getting nasty needs to take a step back and relax tho.... Every topic and convo posted here must remain civil whether the topic is appreciated or not. If you don't like what has been said, state your opinion politely and have a grown up convo about it.... Orrrrr keep it to yourself and keep it pushing elsewhere. If this can't be done, then this topic will be locked just like multiple others for same reason lately!!!

I get that tensions are growing for many reasons with this quarantine and shelter in place stuff happening. But if you ask me, that means that this community/family is more important to many of us now than ever before.... Yeah?! We shouldn't be fighting with one another here especially when on top of it we have many states fighting bans, and the entire country weigh and measuring the KCPA which many of us are struggling to get behind. Basically what it all boils down to is that we all need to stand together or if not than stand silently.... Just please keep the peace. Kratom on my friends!!! :mrgreen:
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by RumRunner »

Hey Spence. Take the money you were gonna spend on Soul and buy one of the TFH PMD’s on the 15th. I think you’ll happy. Also, I’ve got some of Soul 2019 leaf if you want to pull off a trade.
Damen ck
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 404
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:30 pm

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by Damen ck »

....aaand another typical post-soul drop discussion. This sort of thing always seems to happen. Personally I won't even bother with this vendor, it may be good but it's not that good. It's just kratom, and plenty more people have it at the same price at the same quality, but with a professional and legitimate business model. Don't believe the hype.
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by conscious_conundrum »

wow adult temper tantrums over kratom Not a good look..... :roll:
Last edited by conscious_conundrum on Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by acejestyr15 »

Damen ck wrote:....aaand another typical post-soul drop discussion. This sort of thing always seems to happen. Personally I won't even bother with this vendor, it may be good but it's not that good. It's just kratom, and plenty more people have it at the same price at the same quality, but with a professional and legitimate business model. Don't believe the hype.
Precisely my Outlook!! :mrgreen:
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by conscious_conundrum »

acejestyr15 wrote:
Damen ck wrote:....aaand another typical post-soul drop discussion. This sort of thing always seems to happen. Personally I won't even bother with this vendor, it may be good but it's not that good. It's just kratom, and plenty more people have it at the same price at the same quality, but with a professional and legitimate business model. Don't believe the hype.
Precisely my Outlook!! :mrgreen:
Seriously. There are a multitude of excellent vendors that we are aware of here. Why get upset at something you didn't get when there is so much more available, and you don't even know if it will mesh with your chemistry or not!
Zeedra
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by Zeedra »

Spencemastaflex wrote:
Ezriderx2x wrote:Did you ask what time zone? Or message soul to see if he could do anything? Making a public post on a largely followed forum probably isn't the best way about going about it. And if you plan on ordering from him in the future, it probably isn't the best idea to tell him what he needs to do to better run a business that he owns on a public forum. Understandable that your upset, there is always someone disappointed because he finds some of the best leaf out there, but most of the fault lies on you.
Excuse me? I'm sorry but I DO own and operate a fucking business, do you? I think I have a little more insight than most. And yes I did message them, with no real help being given. I had talked to them for days leading up to the drop asking what time and no one would give me an answer. And no, I don't think most of the fault does lie on me, they should be better about their advertising. I never even got an email telling me ANY info about the drop. Why don't you shove your head back up your ass, my friend.
You seem pretty bitter and unnecessarily angry over something pretty benign. Sad!
Damen ck
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 404
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:30 pm

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by Damen ck »

Zeedra wrote: You seem pretty bitter. Sad!
Is that you, Donald?
Zeedra
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by Zeedra »

Damen ck wrote:
Zeedra wrote: You seem pretty bitter. Sad!
Is that you, Donald?
Lol. I don't personally like the man and I hate to admit this, but he can be funny on social media sometimes
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Yep I d say TFH any an everyday
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: That soul drop was bullshit

Post by Payshince »

“3
Little
Birds”.
:D :D

No worries these things happen and shall pass
;)
- Payshince
Post Reply