Smiley Time Herbals suggestions

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Adrumaddict
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Smiley Time Herbals suggestions

Post by Adrumaddict »

Okay, I'm about to try Smiley, could use some suggestions if you don't mind please. I'm really all about greens and reds ( not fermented preferably), unless they have a white that is very euphoric. Thanks and stay safe. \m/
Banana pants
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:29 am

Re: Smiley Time Herbals suggestions

Post by Banana pants »

His rose gold is great. I found it warm and energizing with excellent mood lift and pain relief. It is probably my favorite strain from him so far out of the eleven I have tried.
Best Description of my personality ever: Has to Make Noise
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: Smiley Time Herbals suggestions

Post by nerdy ninja »

You can’t go wrong with the Green PMD. He had a batch last August that was by far best strain that I have ever had in my 6+ years of taking kratom. Green Monster always a go to for me as well and the Green Smile, OG Kali and SG3 are always fire. Green Vietnam last time I got it was amazing. The wild green bota and premium Green Thai were amazing as well but I’ve read here that the recent batches have fallen off on quality. I haven’t purchased anything from him in awhile because I avoid purchasing any leaf that isn’t dry season but when I did buy from him all that I listed were very impressive
Adrumaddict
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Re: Smiley Time Herbals suggestions

Post by Adrumaddict »

Banana pants wrote:His rose gold is great. I found it warm and energizing with excellent mood lift and pain relief. It is probably my favorite strain from him so far out of the eleven I have tried.

Nice! Thanks for the reply, I'll give it a try.
Adrumaddict
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Re: Smiley Time Herbals suggestions

Post by Adrumaddict »

nerdy ninja wrote:You can’t go wrong with the Green PMD. He had a batch last August that was by far best strain that I have ever had in my 6+ years of taking kratom. Green Monster always a go to for me as well and the Green Smile, OG Kali and SG3 are always fire. Green Vietnam last time I got it was amazing. The wild green bota and premium Green Thai were amazing as well but I’ve read here that the recent batches have fallen off on quality. I haven’t purchased anything from him in awhile because I avoid purchasing any leaf that isn’t dry season but when I did buy from him all that I listed were very impressive

Awesome!! Thanks so much for your help. I ordered all of those except the G Thai and Bota, figured I'll wait till well into the dry season before giving them a go. \m/
Post Reply