TFH First time buyer suggestions
-
SRQ941
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:57 am
TFH First time buyer suggestions
Hey guys first post been lurking here for a few weeks. I got into Kratom about two months ago for pain and fell I. Love with it. Little background I am 31 with two hip replacements at 29 years old. I struggle daily with aches and pains. So instead of ingesting large amounts of Tylenol and pain medicine I have switched to Kratom and I am so much happier.
This forum has been very helpful with finding vendors and strains to try. I have purchased from Canopy, Botanical Bunny, Mitraman and I have an order out with denette615.
I have tried a bunch of different strains mainly Red, Green and Gold. I am looking for pain, relief with euphoria.
With the TFH public buying opening tomorrow I was looking for suggestions on what strains to buy and what everyone likes. I know everyone body chemistry’s I different. I have searched but just found scattered answers. I was looking for more of a good thread for everyone including me.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions. Really appreciate you guys and this community.
This forum has been very helpful with finding vendors and strains to try. I have purchased from Canopy, Botanical Bunny, Mitraman and I have an order out with denette615.
I have tried a bunch of different strains mainly Red, Green and Gold. I am looking for pain, relief with euphoria.
With the TFH public buying opening tomorrow I was looking for suggestions on what strains to buy and what everyone likes. I know everyone body chemistry’s I different. I have searched but just found scattered answers. I was looking for more of a good thread for everyone including me.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions. Really appreciate you guys and this community.
-
zachdank
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:05 pm
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
Same boat as me. Interested in the responses for tomorrow. And D-615 has the best leaf ive tried yet (Both his Bone strains). Besides a batch of yellow Maeng Da from Sosa before they fell off. I Cant decide what to try first from TFH.
-
SRQ941
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:57 am
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
He has no bone strains left and supplier isn’t shipping anything until covid slows down or is over. I picked up his super green and red Sulawesi. Anyone try his red Sulawesi.
Zachdank what do you like from D-615?
Zachdank what do you like from D-615?
-
BlitzLupita
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:13 pm
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
As another guy with two fake hips (at 48), I am interested in some favorite TFH strains. I've just joined the group and am a relative newby to kratom. The TFH opening seems to be serendipitous to my joining and beginning my search for some pain/fatigue relief.
-
zachdank
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:05 pm
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
Ive only tried 3 strains from D-615. Well make that 5 with the 2 samples he sent me. One of those samples being his Red Bone (thank god) Out of the 5 I got from him the only 2 that i would order again were the Green Bone and the Red Bone. Both of which were pure fire. The other 3 were average at best to me. Which in my experience is normal with any great small batch vendor. Ive yet to get an order from ANYBODY where every strain is fire. I feel extremely lucky if even 1 strain hits me at what i consider premium top shelf Leaf. That being said i have a second order from D-615 in the mail right now that im super excited to get my hand s on tomorrow. And yes like you said, unfortunately i won't be recieving either Bone strains in that order. So ill report back if any of my newest order has the quality of his Bone strains. I got hope for his Green Fire on the way. Also got some Green Milk coming that ive heard several peeps review as a top knotch Green strain. So well see if anything comes close or equals his bomb ass Bone strains. Also cant denie that Eric (D-615) has the best customer service ive experienced in the Kratom biz yet. Dude is on his game and keeps it tight. Super willing to share/drop knowledge if you ask, and ships/communicates to perfection. The guy knows how to run as mall biz for sure.SRQ941 wrote:He has no bone strains left and supplier isn’t shipping anything until covid slows down or is over. I picked up his super green and red Sulawesi. Anyone try his red Sulawesi.
Zachdank what do you like from D-615?
-
Klubbs
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 6:55 pm
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
So I do not use leaf for pain. I get pretty sore daily from work, but i haven't worked in a few weeks due to covid. So at this time I cannot comment on good tfh strains for pain relief. However, ill just let yall know which ones I had good results with. First off, for me, it took me multiple tries of most of the strains to get the results that everybody raves about on here. So dont give up on it.
30 year super green, green elephant hulu, green sumpur, deep jungle sula green, premium Kali, wild green, and deep jungle MD are great mid - fast greens that I enjoy. There are Also sg versions of Kali and sumpur that i need to try again, but ive read that they are pretty similar to their counter parts. Deep jungle aceh and wild green borneo are slower strains that I need to retry as well. Yellow MD, 30 year wild yellow, and Yellow tfh have also been talked about a lot on here, but i need to retry them as well. I have been getting a lot of new leaf From other vendors, so thats why I haven't retried the strains that I listed. Whatever color you prefer, just type "tfh green, red, or white" and you will find nearly all of their strains talked about on here.
30 year super green, green elephant hulu, green sumpur, deep jungle sula green, premium Kali, wild green, and deep jungle MD are great mid - fast greens that I enjoy. There are Also sg versions of Kali and sumpur that i need to try again, but ive read that they are pretty similar to their counter parts. Deep jungle aceh and wild green borneo are slower strains that I need to retry as well. Yellow MD, 30 year wild yellow, and Yellow tfh have also been talked about a lot on here, but i need to retry them as well. I have been getting a lot of new leaf From other vendors, so thats why I haven't retried the strains that I listed. Whatever color you prefer, just type "tfh green, red, or white" and you will find nearly all of their strains talked about on here.
-
SRQ941
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:57 am
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
This is the list I have so far. Let me know likes / dislikes / suggestions....
TFH Wild Crafted Gold
Wild Crafted Heavy Red
30 Year Wild Super Green
Red Elephant Hulu
TFH Wild Crafted Gold
Wild Crafted Heavy Red
30 Year Wild Super Green
Red Elephant Hulu
- kmu777
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:52 am
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
Their 30 Year Wild Yellow TFH is a MUST.
I’ve also really been liking the Emerald Elephant.
I’ve also really been liking the Emerald Elephant.
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 594
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
TFH WCG I haven’t tried, but...SRQ941 wrote:This is the list I have so far. Let me know likes / dislikes / suggestions....
TFH Wild Crafted Gold
Wild Crafted Heavy Red
30 Year Wild Super Green
Red Elephant Hulu
Wild Crafted Heavy Red is sedating with no euphoria...I love it at bedtime
30Year Wild Super Green is hit or miss for me
Red Elephant Hulu is relaxing with body tingles...a winner
edit: 30 year wild Red Hangat is very similar to crafted heavy red.
30 minutes after dose....lights out
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
i been reaching out for Emerald Elephant in a mornings lately blending with sosa green bone, great results.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
MorriesWigs80
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
- Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
I have all of those except the Red Elephant Hulu - they are all phenomenal- I also got 100g if Wild Harvest Indo, which uhhh have been my favorite (Just blended some up) you’ll love all 3 that I can vouge for (or maybe they might no click with you, ya never know)SRQ941 wrote:This is the list I have so far. Let me know likes / dislikes / suggestions....
TFH Wild Crafted Gold
Wild Crafted Heavy Red
30 Year Wild Super Green
Red Elephant Hulu
-
SRQ941
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:57 am
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
This is what I placed an order for. Very very excited by all the amazing reviews on their products.
TFH Wild Crafted Gold 500g
Wild Crafted Heavy Red 100g
30 Year Wild Super Green 500g
Red Elephant Hulu 100g
30 Year Wild Yellow TFH 100g
30 Year Wild TFH 500g
Wild Green TFH 500g
TFH Wild Crafted Gold 500g
Wild Crafted Heavy Red 100g
30 Year Wild Super Green 500g
Red Elephant Hulu 100g
30 Year Wild Yellow TFH 100g
30 Year Wild TFH 500g
Wild Green TFH 500g
-
leafeater
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:16 pm
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
Anyone try the wild crafted rocket red? What a cool name.
Just for Fun
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
Abnormally fast red we are told!leafeater wrote:Anyone try the wild crafted rocket red? What a cool name.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
Welcome SRQ941!SRQ941 wrote:Hey guys first post been lurking here for a few weeks. I got into Kratom about two months ago for pain and fell I. Love with it. Little background I am 31 with two hip replacements at 29 years old. I struggle daily with aches and pains. So instead of ingesting large amounts of Tylenol and pain medicine I have switched to Kratom and I am so much happier.
This forum has been very helpful with finding vendors and strains to try. I have purchased from Canopy, Botanical Bunny, Mitraman and I have an order out with denette615.
I have tried a bunch of different strains mainly Red, Green and Gold. I am looking for pain, relief with euphoria.
With the TFH public buying opening tomorrow I was looking for suggestions on what strains to buy and what everyone likes. I know everyone body chemistry’s I different. I have searched but just found scattered answers. I was looking for more of a good thread for everyone including me.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions. Really appreciate you guys and this community.
I hope you and many of the folks who signed up for the Big Event decide to join us here at MM AFTER the sale is over too. The more the merrier
The Classic Red Maeng Da is a nice choice for pain relief and it has a very nice mood lift - not sedating, imo. Other members can advise you about the Green strains that are analgesic. I know less about those. Happy shopping!
-
SRQ941
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:57 am
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
Yes, this forum is awesome. I didn’t know anything about this plant until two months ago. At first I thought i thought there was only a red, green, and white strain. It is crazy the amount of different types / strains. The depth people go in explaining the strains and there effects is so interesting.
-
mistertater
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:43 pm
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
I am still working my way through my TFH order, but so far I like the Wild Green Hulu Kapuas, Green PMD, and White PMD the most. I find them to be pretty slow and relaxing. TFH Crafted Heavy Red was pretty good too. 24k Bali shows signs of some solid pain relief but gives me a little anxiety so I think I need to keep experimenting with quantity per serving.SRQ941 wrote:Hey guys first post been lurking here for a few weeks. I got into Kratom about two months ago for pain and fell I. Love with it. Little background I am 31 with two hip replacements at 29 years old. I struggle daily with aches and pains. So instead of ingesting large amounts of Tylenol and pain medicine I have switched to Kratom and I am so much happier.
This forum has been very helpful with finding vendors and strains to try. I have purchased from Canopy, Botanical Bunny, Mitraman and I have an order out with denette615.
I have tried a bunch of different strains mainly Red, Green and Gold. I am looking for pain, relief with euphoria.
With the TFH public buying opening tomorrow I was looking for suggestions on what strains to buy and what everyone likes. I know everyone body chemistry’s I different. I have searched but just found scattered answers. I was looking for more of a good thread for everyone including me.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions. Really appreciate you guys and this community.
I found the White Sumatra and Wild White Sumpur to be meh, kind of underwhelming and not very long lasting. The only one I disliked so far was 30 Year Wild TFH (pretty sure I am alone here, everyone seems to love this one). For whatever reason it didnt really work for me and to top it off I got a pretty wicked headache each of the times i tried it.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
Kind of sounds like you may need a tolerance break or at very least a tapermistertater wrote:I am still working my way through my TFH order, but so far I like the Wild Green Hulu Kapuas, Green PMD, and White PMD the most. I find them to be pretty slow and relaxing. TFH Crafted Heavy Red was pretty good too. 24k Bali shows signs of some solid pain relief but gives me a little anxiety so I think I need to keep experimenting with quantity per serving.SRQ941 wrote:Hey guys first post been lurking here for a few weeks. I got into Kratom about two months ago for pain and fell I. Love with it. Little background I am 31 with two hip replacements at 29 years old. I struggle daily with aches and pains. So instead of ingesting large amounts of Tylenol and pain medicine I have switched to Kratom and I am so much happier.
This forum has been very helpful with finding vendors and strains to try. I have purchased from Canopy, Botanical Bunny, Mitraman and I have an order out with denette615.
I have tried a bunch of different strains mainly Red, Green and Gold. I am looking for pain, relief with euphoria.
With the TFH public buying opening tomorrow I was looking for suggestions on what strains to buy and what everyone likes. I know everyone body chemistry’s I different. I have searched but just found scattered answers. I was looking for more of a good thread for everyone including me.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions. Really appreciate you guys and this community.
I found the White Sumatra and Wild White Sumpur to be meh, kind of underwhelming and not very long lasting. The only one I disliked so far was 30 Year Wild TFH (pretty sure I am alone here, everyone seems to love this one). For whatever reason it didnt really work for me and to top it off I got a pretty wicked headache each of the times i tried it.
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: TFH First time buyer suggestions
It's worth noting most everything on the menu has passed consumer testing as good.
Fast Green- green sumpur or super green. Sumpur
Slow green super green sunda
Fast red wild harvest Indo
Overall red 30 yr red hangat
Gold wild crafted gold or 24k gold Bali
White with mood boost white Vietnam
Yellow wild yellow Tfh ir35 for slow or yellow damarinda for fast
Those are my recommendations
Fast Green- green sumpur or super green. Sumpur
Slow green super green sunda
Fast red wild harvest Indo
Overall red 30 yr red hangat
Gold wild crafted gold or 24k gold Bali
White with mood boost white Vietnam
Yellow wild yellow Tfh ir35 for slow or yellow damarinda for fast
Those are my recommendations