Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Thinking about red smile or red glow? Is one of those a good sedating laid back kinda strain?
Luis2387
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Post by Luis2387 »

Red glow
Baik bali
OG red kali
And red smile are all fire...his reds and.yellosws are super good
Luis2387
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Post by Luis2387 »

red glow> red.smile imo both good though
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Is it sedating though?
Damen ck
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 404
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:30 pm

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Post by Damen ck »

Red glow is much more sedating than red smile.
if you looking for something slow I would go with premium Red Thai or OG red Kali. I haven't tried the baik Bali yet so the jury still out on that. I also got a few greens and one or two of them are bound to be slow. Keep in mind I just got 4 split kilos and it's taking me a while to test them all.
CarmelloDestino
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 5:51 pm

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Post by CarmelloDestino »

I ORDERED SOME GREEN MD. IT WAS SOME OF THE BEST IVE HAD . THE FRESHNESS OF STH IS AMAZING. ALSO ORDERED THE RED BALI #2. ITS ACTUALLY VERY GREEN IN COLOR BUT DOES EXACTLY WHAT A BALI IS SUPPOSED TO DO. I CAN TAKE IT AND GO TO SLEEP JUST FINE. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH WHAT I GOT. THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME ORDERING FROM THEM
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Post by jabro70 »

Damen ck wrote:Red glow is much more sedating than red smile.
if you looking for something slow I would go with premium Red Thai or OG red Kali. I haven't tried the baik Bali yet so the jury still out on that. I also got a few greens and one or two of them are bound to be slow. Keep in mind I just got 4 split kilos and it's taking me a while to test them all.
The batch of Red Glow I got (February, maybe?) was an excellent daytime red for me. Got Red Smile in my last order (with the Baik Bali and OG Red Kali), and it wasn’t really sedating, but it definitely lacked the punch that the Red Glow had.
Of course his batches may have definitely changed by now. I was just thinking that the Red Glow I got was probably the best Red I purchased from Smiley this year.
User avatar
BuckeyeTony
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:23 pm

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Post by BuckeyeTony »

I’ve got some red glow, white smile, green monster, and green Hulu kapuas. All good kratom. I could sell you some if you like. I’m looking to try some new vendors and money is tight right now. :)
Klyded
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Post by Klyded »

Had last batch of red smile and loved it. Not sedating though- just a good time :D Really did bring about a peculiar tone of "happy" for me, with mind and mood mojo for sure-LOL

I've also found their Wild Red Borneo from last march to be pretty awesome. One of my favorite "Borneo's" for what that is worth.

Didn't try Red Glow yet but I am enticed with the new Red Dragon just because I haven't been disappointed with STH yet and I am a slave to the reds.

My TO DO list:
Baik Bali
OG Kali
Red Aceh
Super Red Sibau (sp?)
Red Dragon
Orange Glow
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Post by jabro70 »

Klyded wrote:Had last batch of red smile and loved it. Not sedating though- just a good time :D Really did bring about a peculiar tone of "happy" for me, with mind and mood mojo for sure-LOL

I've also found their Wild Red Borneo from last march to be pretty awesome. One of my favorite "Borneo's" for what that is worth.

Didn't try Red Glow yet but I am enticed with the new Red Dragon just because I haven't been disappointed with STH yet and I am a slave to the reds.

My TO DO list:
Baik Bali
OG Kali
Red Aceh
Super Red Sibau (sp?)
Red Dragon
Orange Glow
I’ll second the Wild Red Borneo from last year. It’s probably my favorite red I got from Smiley in all of 2019. Well, the Red Bali he had around the same time was pretty damn good as well. And come to think of it - the January’19 Red Horn was also very good. I need to dig those back out and see how they compare with this year’s leaf.
Post Reply