Is cryptocurrency worth it?
-
kratomandmath
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm
Is cryptocurrency worth it?
I'm interested in y'all's opinions on this. One of my favorite vendors, canopy, is having processing issues, and so cryptocurrency is the only method currently. Given how many vendors have been running into similar problems, do y'all think it's worth using cryptocurrency? Usually the vendors I've been using have figured out solutions with their processing issues and those solutions worked just fine for me.
-
70hm
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:47 pm
Re: Is cryptocurrency worth it?
I've found in past experience for myself, that crypto ends up costing more money in the long run. This is do to the fees they talk on for buying/converting. I believe that's why a lot of vendors offer a crypto discount though, to offset those fees. Just my opinion, but if I were you I'd look for another vendor. I can tell you Herbal RVA doesn't have these processing issues and their leaf is cheaper and just as potent (if not more potent) than Alan's. Just my 2 cents. 
-
kratomandmath
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm
Re: Is cryptocurrency worth it?
Gotcha. Yeah I'd rather not resort to crypto if I don't need to. I've been trying other vendors lately. Canopy was one of the most consistent for me. Herbal RVA is definitely in my next batch of vendors to try 
-
70hm
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:47 pm
Re: Is cryptocurrency worth it?
Ive ordered from jfish 5 or 6 times and its been consistently some of the best leaf ive had the pleasure of burning. I was a loyal canopy customer and while I do love Alan and his products, RVAs cost to quality ratio is better. Not to mention im only 2 hours away from jfish so i typically get my deliveries over night 
-
kratomandmath
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm
Re: Is cryptocurrency worth it?
You lucky bastard lol. But yeah I see they got amazon pay so that's a good selling piece for me
I'm about to always put a smiley face in all my comments now haha
I'm about to always put a smiley face in all my comments now haha
-
70hm
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:47 pm
Re: Is cryptocurrency worth it?
I can dig it 
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Is cryptocurrency worth it?
RVA will always be my favorite. 
-
AngelHippie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:36 pm
Re: Is cryptocurrency worth it?
I am loving RVA now, but they're due for a restock. And don't forget KOG--loving their leaf right now.
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Is cryptocurrency worth it?
Canopy is having issues now too?
Kind of unrelated to your question, but an interesting story: On a webmaster/webdev forum I belonged to many years ago, one guy would always talk about crypto (this is before anyone really knew what it was) and we all called him crazy and made fun of him. Anyway, he called us naysayers and that we were missing out on a gold rush. He went off and invested a bunch of money into it. Needless to say, it paid off for him bigtime. He came back to the forum years later just to rub his new found wealth in our faces.
Kind of unrelated to your question, but an interesting story: On a webmaster/webdev forum I belonged to many years ago, one guy would always talk about crypto (this is before anyone really knew what it was) and we all called him crazy and made fun of him. Anyway, he called us naysayers and that we were missing out on a gold rush. He went off and invested a bunch of money into it. Needless to say, it paid off for him bigtime. He came back to the forum years later just to rub his new found wealth in our faces.
-
kratomandmath
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm
Re: Is cryptocurrency worth it?
I was definitely a naysayer but am no longer lol well until it crashes. Jk I don't think that's gonna happen now. I backed out of investing in some with my bud couple years back and he's made close to 200,000 from a 1,000 investment.e_poison wrote:Canopy is having issues now too?![]()
Kind of unrelated to your question, but an interesting story: On a webmaster/webdev forum I belonged to many years ago, one guy would always talk about crypto (this is before anyone really knew what it was) and we all called him crazy and made fun of him. Anyway, he called us naysayers and that we were missing out on a gold rush. He went off and invested a bunch of money into it. Needless to say, it paid off for him bigtime. He came back to the forum years later just to rub his new found wealth in our faces.
oh yeah I gotta leave the signature smiley
-
DoomCat
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:53 pm
Re: Is cryptocurrency worth it?
i love using crypto, but ive been using it forever so it comes easy. These days i mostly use bitcoin with HS (35%off with crypto. was 50% off which was real nice!!), and maybe one or two others that do "save with crypto" deals. Or when bitcoin goes real high. I REALLY stocked up in december when it soared up to $16000 per bitcoin!!!
-
idomtagree
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:02 am
Re: Is cryptocurrency worth it?
Of course, man, it’s even worth it, especially if you approach the matter correctly and not be a hamster.kratomandmath wrote:I'm interested in y'all's opinions on this. One of my favorite vendors, canopy, is having processing issues, and so cryptocurrency is the only method currently. Given how many vendors have been running into similar problems, do y'all think it's worth using cryptocurrency? Usually the vendors I've been using have figured out solutions with their processing issues and those solutions worked just fine for me.
Cool traders use such things - best crypto trading bot, subscribe to closed channels in a telegram and be sure to monitor the news in this market. But it’s all the same time-consuming and will have to be given at least two to three hours a day.