Strain recommendations rva

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Rsqueezyy
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:35 am

Strain recommendations rva

Post by Rsqueezyy »

Can anyone give me any recommendations on herbal RVA current strains? I’m going to order a split kilo. I already have white Big Bang! Also open to other recommendations from other vendors.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Strain recommendations rva

Post by herbalhippie »

I don't know if you meant to do it, but you have the same post three times in two different places so I deleted the other two. Thanks :)
Nic
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:16 pm

Re: Strain recommendations rva

Post by Nic »

I have ordered a couple split kilos from them over the last couple weeks. There was a time last fall that I was very dissatisfied with a split kilo I got from them because the strains had very little effect on me. After a seeing some reviews lately, I decided to give another try. I am very happy with the strains I got. I have tried the white Big Bang, wild green, pmd2, wild white, green Big Bang, wild white, and wild red. I had the same experience as another poster to where it took me a few times to get primed with the white Big Bang, but it’s working great now. I would definitely grab some wild green and pmd2 to add with the white Big Bang.
Nic
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:16 pm

Re: Strain recommendations rva

Post by Nic »

herbalhippie wrote:I don't know if you meant to do it, but you have the same post three times in two different places so I deleted the other two. Thanks :)
Lol. I just typed up that reply and hit post. It told. Me that the topic didn’t exist. I thought I typed all that post for nothing! Lol
Rsqueezyy
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:35 am

Re: Strain recommendations rva

Post by Rsqueezyy »

herbalhippie wrote:I don't know if you meant to do it, but you have the same post three times in two different places so I deleted the other two. Thanks :)
Definitely an accident, my phone was tweaking out hahah sorry
Rsqueezyy
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:35 am

Re: Strain recommendations rva

Post by Rsqueezyy »

Nic wrote:I have ordered a couple split kilos from them over the last couple weeks. There was a time last fall that I was very dissatisfied with a split kilo I got from them because the strains had very little effect on me. After a seeing some reviews lately, I decided to give another try. I am very happy with the strains I got. I have tried the white Big Bang, wild green, pmd2, wild white, green Big Bang, wild white, and wild red. I had the same experience as another poster to where it took me a few times to get primed with the white Big Bang, but it’s working great now. I would definitely grab some wild green and pmd2 to add with the white Big Bang.
Can you tell me what effects you got from the wild green and pmd? Also how does the wild white stack up with the white Big Bang? Worth adding to the collection? If not I might just Order more Big Bang. Thanks :)
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Strain recommendations rva

Post by herbalhippie »

Rsqueezyy wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:I don't know if you meant to do it, but you have the same post three times in two different places so I deleted the other two. Thanks :)
Definitely an accident, my phone was tweaking out hahah sorry
haha no worries! :D
colenic
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:12 pm

Re: Strain recommendations rva

Post by colenic »

I would defently try the white asia that's the one he recommended and it's really nice.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Strain recommendations rva

Post by Payshince »

colenic wrote:I would defently try the white asia that's the one he recommended and it's really nice.
Ive never had a White Asia anywhere!

Oh wait nvm haha yes I have. From K-OG. It didnt seem to do much for me
What have you noticed with your batch of WA from RVA though?
- Payshince
colenic
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:12 pm

Re: Strain recommendations rva

Post by colenic »

Nice clean simulation mixed with a very nice amount of euphoria. Not the best white I ever had but it is defently something I would order again and keep in my rotation.
User avatar
BlendsAreMyFriends
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 561
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:27 pm
Location: Downstate New York

Re: Strain recommendations rva

Post by BlendsAreMyFriends »

I've had recent orders of Wild White and Wild Green and am very happy with both.
Post Reply