Avoid kratomaton? ?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Avoid kratomaton? ?

Post by Oletimer »

I remember seeing on another thread here about avoiding facebook, googling reviews, ,anyhow,I came across a review on kratomaton, ,it was so disturbing, I am not going to even repeat it,,some negative crazy stuff about a well liked vendor on here,,,isn't kratomaton one of those places you want to avoid, ,full of trolls,,? I don't know why I clicked on it,,but I am never going to make that mistake again, ,shady,very shady,,,maybe lots of shills,,I told my son not to believe anything on there,,
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?

Post by plumplump »

Oletimer wrote:I remember seeing on another thread here about avoiding facebook, googling reviews, ,anyhow,I came across a review on kratomaton, ,it was so disturbing, I am not going to even repeat it,,some negative crazy stuff about a well liked vendor on here,,,isn't kratomaton one of those places you want to avoid, ,full of trolls,,? I don't know why I clicked on it,,but I am never going to make that mistake again, ,shady,very shady,,,maybe lots of shills,,I told my son not to believe anything on there,,
i think i have a pretty good idea as to which reviews you are talking about, unless they are newer, like in the last month or so. when i first got into kratom i thought kratomaton was a great resource, i liked their interactive graphs and stuff about strains. but as i got to know kratom better i found that a lot of that stuff doesn't seem super accurate and even arbitrary at times. at this point i don't think that site has much to offer that isn't available on forums like this, just by asking questions or whatever. that being said i think ill pop over there and see whats new.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Oletimer wrote:Isn't kratomaton one of those places you want to avoid, full of trolls .. maybe lots of shills,,,
yeah that's about right. Trolls and Shills. That's what you get on Internet "Social Media" with NO moderation - Nobody minding the store - With kratom there's a thing about money right? :roll: It's Big Money for 200 vendors online.. all scrambling to get our money.

I've built websites, hosted and maintained them - Kratomaton is now, a ghost website.. The owner has abandoned ship. There are tons of websites out there.. from years ago.. outdated.. Cost almost nothing, to leave them on a shared server.

The owner developer of Kratomaton.. had an idea. Hey, let's build a big database of "strains". Wow great idea!! NOT.. Sorry.. it's a dumb idea. Strain names mean nothing. :roll: The dude prob learned more about kratom - realized the whole Kratomaton thing was BS - Then it got taken over by shills and trolls. End of Story .. except he's still leaving it UP, to get people confused .. He really should take it down.

Kratomaton was discussed, here, in another thread -- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=535&p=3337 :geek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?

Post by pray4peace4 »

e_poison mentioned "our Mewe forum" on that link. Does MM have a Mewe forum/chat? I know about RVA's... is there a different one?
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?

Post by herbalhippie »

pray4peace4 wrote:e_poison mentioned "our Mewe forum" on that link. Does MM have a Mewe forum/chat? I know about RVA's... is there a different one?

Yeah, when Reddit banned vendor talk we had a MeWe first before this place.

See if this link works.

https://mewe.com/group/5ab2dbf8a5f4e52c1237e8a1
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?

Post by Payshince »

I was hoping to ask this same thing was on my mind earlier today!

I started using MeWe myself a month or so ago...

Im on there same name fyi every1 :D
- Payshince
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?

Post by herbalhippie »

I much prefer the format here, not a chat fan. :lol:
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?

Post by pray4peace4 »

HH... link says no such thing. What's the chat called? I tried a search for kratomm, kratom, double m. No luck.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

MeWe is all "Groups". Kind of like Facebook right? Where do you GO on Facebook, you go to someone's Group.. :roll:

MeWe has Group Links. You JOIN a Group using the Link. Without the Link... I guess you can't SEE the Group, they are hidden?

Anyway here's the original Kratom Group Link for MM = https://MeWe.com/join/kratom_2

Kratom Vendors Group (no chat) = https://mewe.com/join/kratom_vendors1
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?

Post by pray4peace4 »

Kratomm forum has been closed to new members. The Boy Scouts wouldn't take me either. So sad.
Post Reply