Avoid kratomaton? ?
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Avoid kratomaton? ?
I remember seeing on another thread here about avoiding facebook, googling reviews, ,anyhow,I came across a review on kratomaton, ,it was so disturbing, I am not going to even repeat it,,some negative crazy stuff about a well liked vendor on here,,,isn't kratomaton one of those places you want to avoid, ,full of trolls,,? I don't know why I clicked on it,,but I am never going to make that mistake again, ,shady,very shady,,,maybe lots of shills,,I told my son not to believe anything on there,,
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?
i think i have a pretty good idea as to which reviews you are talking about, unless they are newer, like in the last month or so. when i first got into kratom i thought kratomaton was a great resource, i liked their interactive graphs and stuff about strains. but as i got to know kratom better i found that a lot of that stuff doesn't seem super accurate and even arbitrary at times. at this point i don't think that site has much to offer that isn't available on forums like this, just by asking questions or whatever. that being said i think ill pop over there and see whats new.Oletimer wrote:I remember seeing on another thread here about avoiding facebook, googling reviews, ,anyhow,I came across a review on kratomaton, ,it was so disturbing, I am not going to even repeat it,,some negative crazy stuff about a well liked vendor on here,,,isn't kratomaton one of those places you want to avoid, ,full of trolls,,? I don't know why I clicked on it,,but I am never going to make that mistake again, ,shady,very shady,,,maybe lots of shills,,I told my son not to believe anything on there,,
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?
yeah that's about right. Trolls and Shills. That's what you get on Internet "Social Media" with NO moderation - Nobody minding the store - With kratom there's a thing about money right?Oletimer wrote:Isn't kratomaton one of those places you want to avoid, full of trolls .. maybe lots of shills,,,
I've built websites, hosted and maintained them - Kratomaton is now, a ghost website.. The owner has abandoned ship. There are tons of websites out there.. from years ago.. outdated.. Cost almost nothing, to leave them on a shared server.
The owner developer of Kratomaton.. had an idea. Hey, let's build a big database of "strains". Wow great idea!! NOT.. Sorry.. it's a dumb idea. Strain names mean nothing.
Kratomaton was discussed, here, in another thread -- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=535&p=3337
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
pray4peace4
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 446
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am
Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?
e_poison mentioned "our Mewe forum" on that link. Does MM have a Mewe forum/chat? I know about RVA's... is there a different one?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?
pray4peace4 wrote:e_poison mentioned "our Mewe forum" on that link. Does MM have a Mewe forum/chat? I know about RVA's... is there a different one?
Yeah, when Reddit banned vendor talk we had a MeWe first before this place.
See if this link works.
https://mewe.com/group/5ab2dbf8a5f4e52c1237e8a1
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?
I was hoping to ask this same thing was on my mind earlier today!
I started using MeWe myself a month or so ago...
Im on there same name fyi every1
I started using MeWe myself a month or so ago...
Im on there same name fyi every1
- Payshince
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?
I much prefer the format here, not a chat fan. 
-
pray4peace4
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 446
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am
Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?
HH... link says no such thing. What's the chat called? I tried a search for kratomm, kratom, double m. No luck.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?
MeWe is all "Groups". Kind of like Facebook right? Where do you GO on Facebook, you go to someone's Group..
MeWe has Group Links. You JOIN a Group using the Link. Without the Link... I guess you can't SEE the Group, they are hidden?
Anyway here's the original Kratom Group Link for MM = https://MeWe.com/join/kratom_2
Kratom Vendors Group (no chat) = https://mewe.com/join/kratom_vendors1
MeWe has Group Links. You JOIN a Group using the Link. Without the Link... I guess you can't SEE the Group, they are hidden?
Anyway here's the original Kratom Group Link for MM = https://MeWe.com/join/kratom_2
Kratom Vendors Group (no chat) = https://mewe.com/join/kratom_vendors1
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
pray4peace4
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 446
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am
Re: Avoid kratomaton? ?
Kratomm forum has been closed to new members. The Boy Scouts wouldn't take me either. So sad.