Anyone in the Dallas area? Free FIRE kratom samples

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Anyone in the Dallas area? Free FIRE kratom samples

Post by gumbyke1 »

Hey Gang,
Is anyone in the Plano/Frisco area of the North Dallas Burbs (or close around there)? I would like to have some testers of some product, but want to avoid shipping if I don't have to. Through an unusual source I've come across some very special leaf... but I need to see if it's just me.


Free Kratom Samples :)
Last edited by gumbyke1 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Anyone in the Dallas area?

Post by javagurl62 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: Free kratom samples??? I'm in San Antonio but a 4+ hour drive up 35 :twisted: is more than I can take. I will be back down here exactly a year ago on 6/4. I can't do it but am happy to bump your thread! :D
* javagurl62
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Anyone in the Dallas area? Free FIRE kratom samples

Post by trigger »

How about if I buy a label and email it to you so you can ship it to me? :D
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Anyone in the Dallas area? Free FIRE kratom samples

Post by beathappening »

You could probably auction off spots for "testers".

I doubt you'll end up finding many people that live nearby, our community is a bit too small still for that yet. But that doesn't mean you can't make it work for you ;)
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Anyone in the Dallas area? Free FIRE kratom samples

Post by gumbyke1 »

Haha, well there is another reason that I want them to be local - its not just postage :D
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
g0ldl10n
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:47 am

Re: Anyone in the Dallas area? Free FIRE kratom samples

Post by g0ldl10n »

gumbyke1 wrote:Haha, well there is another reason that I want them to be local - its not just postage :D
Oh, well that doesn't come off a bit serial killer creepy at all... :lol:
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Anyone in the Dallas area? Free FIRE kratom samples

Post by gumbyke1 »

g0ldl10n wrote:
gumbyke1 wrote:Haha, well there is another reason that I want them to be local - its not just postage :D
Oh, well that doesn't come off a bit serial killer creepy at all... :lol:
What are you talking about, this is a kratom forum... there are no weird/unstable/impulsive people here! Seriously though - Im all about the public meet up :)
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
Nillotuc
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 9:52 pm

Re: Anyone in the Dallas area? Free FIRE kratom samples

Post by Nillotuc »

North Fort Worth here but that is still not especially close.
Bigblind
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:33 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Anyone in the Dallas area? Free FIRE kratom samples

Post by Bigblind »

Dont worrie all of us in north Texas carries guns!
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Anyone in the Dallas area? Free FIRE kratom samples

Post by gumbyke1 »

Bigblind wrote:Dont worrie all of us in north Texas carries guns!
Low violent crime rates too! hmmm wonder if the se two facts cooralate. 8-)
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Anyone in the Dallas area? Free FIRE kratom samples

Post by gumbyke1 »

Bigblind wrote:Dont worrie all of us in north Texas carries guns!
Oh, and especially the serial killers.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Anyone in the Dallas area? Free FIRE kratom samples

Post by gumbyke1 »

Just wanted the bump. I need 9 more folks!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
Post Reply