Best ways to stretch kratom supply
-
Feerndad
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 2:42 pm
Best ways to stretch kratom supply
I'm running dangerously low on my kratom and due to unforeseen circumstances I'm not going to be able to buy more for a couple weeks. I work an extremely physical job and can't imagine working without it so I'm just curious on what's the best way to stretch your supply as long as possible. Any tips and tricks to get extra pain relief off a smaller amount?
Thanks for any advice. You guys are great and this place is amazing. I hope you all have a great day.
Edit: just to clarify I have a couple days left of kratom and I want to know if there's a way to stretch it over a week or more. I'm sure I'm asking for too much but you never know. Maybe someone here has had success doing this.
Thanks for any advice. You guys are great and this place is amazing. I hope you all have a great day.
Edit: just to clarify I have a couple days left of kratom and I want to know if there's a way to stretch it over a week or more. I'm sure I'm asking for too much but you never know. Maybe someone here has had success doing this.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
You could check out the potentiation thread. For pain relief you could supplement Aleve.
Also just force yourself to get by on smaller doses, it'll be uncomfortable but it's far better than full on detox. make a chart/calendar and try to do a rapid taper. Like tomorrow take half your dose, the day after half of that...still going to suck though.
If you only have a couple days left it might be too late to taper with. If that's the case buy some imodium and try to get day 2 and 3 of withdrawal off work. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but there's not much that you can do at this point
Also just force yourself to get by on smaller doses, it'll be uncomfortable but it's far better than full on detox. make a chart/calendar and try to do a rapid taper. Like tomorrow take half your dose, the day after half of that...still going to suck though.
If you only have a couple days left it might be too late to taper with. If that's the case buy some imodium and try to get day 2 and 3 of withdrawal off work. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but there's not much that you can do at this point
-
Feerndad
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 2:42 pm
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
This is pretty much what I expected. It's a bummer but thanks for the advice. Looks like I'll just have to tough through jt. The bills aren't gonna pay themselves lol.beathappening wrote:You could check out the potentiation thread. For pain relief you could supplement Aleve.
Also just force yourself to get by on smaller doses, it'll be uncomfortable but it's far better than full on detox. make a chart/calendar and try to do a rapid taper. Like tomorrow take half your dose, the day after half of that...still going to suck though.
If you only have a couple days left it might be too late to taper with. If that's the case buy some imodium and try to get day 2 and 3 of withdrawal off work. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but there's not much that you can do at this point
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
If you happen to have any Gabapentin around, you could replace a few doses with it, I don't go to pain management anymore but my old "doctor" used to prescribe me tons of that stuff, I still have a bunch, it's old but it still works 
-
Feerndad
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 2:42 pm
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
I don't have any access to anything like that at the moment. It's a muscle relaxer right?CatfatherB wrote:If you happen to have any Gabapentin around, you could replace a few doses with it, I don't go to pain management anymore but my old "doctor" used to prescribe me tons of that stuff, I still have a bunch, it's old but it still works
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
you dont know anyone you could bum like 30 bucks off of?
- WotAnAtti2d
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 337
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
What is your usual dose and how many times per day?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
Haha, this is the best idea so farKurtisCards wrote:you dont know anyone you could bum like 30 bucks off of?
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
Feerndad wrote:I don't have any access to anything like that at the moment. It's a muscle relaxer right?CatfatherB wrote:If you happen to have any Gabapentin around, you could replace a few doses with it, I don't go to pain management anymore but my old "doctor" used to prescribe me tons of that stuff, I still have a bunch, it's old but it still works
It's used for nerve pain, I used to get 3200mgs a day when I had osteonecrosis, both hips collapsed. It was the only thing that touched the pain, has one hell of a mood lift also
Last edited by CatfatherB on Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
reazaroff
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
I strech mine with hirsuta and javenica and cats claw (not all at once, alternating) and sometimes I'll completely dose with one of the first 2. Usually at night because I know it'll knock me out and control the pain so it gives me a tiny break. I've been trying to replace a few doses if and when I can per day. Also tumeric (with black pepper) supposedly helps...I've tried it and idk if it was the placebo effect or what but worth a shot!
-
Cj3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:37 am
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
Have you looked into making tea with it? There is a thread here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1470
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
Making plain kratom tea makes it less strong.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
Well well! Glad to see you, my friend! I have a partially composed message to you. I'll finish later.WotAnAtti2d wrote:What is your usual dose and how many times per day?
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
I PMes you twice and am unsure if it went through. Let me know or PM me to start the chain. My phone acts like an asshole a lot of times.Feerndad wrote:I'm running dangerously low on my kratom and due to unforeseen circumstances I'm not going to be able to buy more for a couple weeks. I work an extremely physical job and can't imagine working without it so I'm just curious on what's the best way to stretch your supply as long as possible. Any tips and tricks to get extra pain relief off a smaller amount?
Thanks for any advice. You guys are great and this place is amazing. I hope you all have a great day.
Edit: just to clarify I have a couple days left of kratom and I want to know if there's a way to stretch it over a week or more. I'm sure I'm asking for too much but you never know. Maybe someone here has had success doing this.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
He's banned. He made that comment before he was banned.mivanqua wrote:Well well! Glad to see you, my friend! I have a partially composed message to you. I'll finish later.WotAnAtti2d wrote:What is your usual dose and how many times per day?
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
Feerndad!
Can you p4y 4 Sh!ppn9 at all?
For some samples for you..
Also yes Stem & Vein
Hirsuta both help wonderfully
Also Lemon
Cayenne
Turmeric
Black pepper
Magnesium
Caffeine
All of these help as potentiators.
Also if u spread out your doses it could help your tolerance for sure making a potential burn last longer!
Can you p4y 4 Sh!ppn9 at all?
For some samples for you..
Also yes Stem & Vein
Hirsuta both help wonderfully
Also Lemon
Cayenne
Turmeric
Black pepper
Magnesium
Caffeine
All of these help as potentiators.
Also if u spread out your doses it could help your tolerance for sure making a potential burn last longer!
- Payshince
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
Why did he get banned?beathappening wrote:He's banned. He made that comment before he was banned.mivanqua wrote:Well well! Glad to see you, my friend! I have a partially composed message to you. I'll finish later.WotAnAtti2d wrote:What is your usual dose and how many times per day?
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
I was going to mail him some as well. Bad time to disappear. Everyones throwing kratom at him.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
He was here at 8:57 this morning.mivanqua wrote:I was going to mail him some as well. Bad time to disappear. Everyones throwing kratom at him.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
Youre one of 'em. I was just going to try to help him out. I don't know why you were going to, I assume the same reason.Payshince wrote:Why were “they” throwing Kratom at him??
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
Im confused hahaha
I am?
Is this throwing kratom a Metaphor?
I am?
Is this throwing kratom a Metaphor?
- Payshince
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
Yeah you said you would send him some if he paid shipping. I did send him some this morning. About 500 grams of...I think 12 different strains. That should get him through for a while/the whole time (if he's frugal, that is.)Payshince wrote:Im confused hahaha![]()
I am?
Is this throwing kratom a Metaphor?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
Aww, so good of you!mivanqua wrote:Yeah you said you would send him some if he paid shipping. I did send him some this morning. About 500 grams of...I think 12 different strains. That should get him through for a while/the whole time (if he's frugal, that is.)Payshince wrote:Im confused hahaha![]()
I am?
Is this throwing kratom a Metaphor?
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
Woah thats quite a bit.
Good for You!
Seriously you have my respect.
Its good to see someone who puts another before there self.
Mivanqua FTW
Good for You!
Seriously you have my respect.
Its good to see someone who puts another before there self.
Mivanqua FTW
- Payshince
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
Please let me know the package arrived safely!
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply
Lol - he just can't help himself!beathappening wrote:He's banned. He made that comment before he was banned.mivanqua wrote:Well well! Glad to see you, my friend! I have a partially composed message to you. I'll finish later.WotAnAtti2d wrote:What is your usual dose and how many times per day?