Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Feerndad
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by Feerndad »

I'm running dangerously low on my kratom and due to unforeseen circumstances I'm not going to be able to buy more for a couple weeks. I work an extremely physical job and can't imagine working without it so I'm just curious on what's the best way to stretch your supply as long as possible. Any tips and tricks to get extra pain relief off a smaller amount?

Thanks for any advice. You guys are great and this place is amazing. I hope you all have a great day.

Edit: just to clarify I have a couple days left of kratom and I want to know if there's a way to stretch it over a week or more. I'm sure I'm asking for too much but you never know. Maybe someone here has had success doing this.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by beathappening »

You could check out the potentiation thread. For pain relief you could supplement Aleve.

Also just force yourself to get by on smaller doses, it'll be uncomfortable but it's far better than full on detox. make a chart/calendar and try to do a rapid taper. Like tomorrow take half your dose, the day after half of that...still going to suck though.

If you only have a couple days left it might be too late to taper with. If that's the case buy some imodium and try to get day 2 and 3 of withdrawal off work. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but there's not much that you can do at this point
Feerndad
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by Feerndad »

beathappening wrote:You could check out the potentiation thread. For pain relief you could supplement Aleve.

Also just force yourself to get by on smaller doses, it'll be uncomfortable but it's far better than full on detox. make a chart/calendar and try to do a rapid taper. Like tomorrow take half your dose, the day after half of that...still going to suck though.

If you only have a couple days left it might be too late to taper with. If that's the case buy some imodium and try to get day 2 and 3 of withdrawal off work. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but there's not much that you can do at this point
This is pretty much what I expected. It's a bummer but thanks for the advice. Looks like I'll just have to tough through jt. The bills aren't gonna pay themselves lol.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by CatfatherB »

If you happen to have any Gabapentin around, you could replace a few doses with it, I don't go to pain management anymore but my old "doctor" used to prescribe me tons of that stuff, I still have a bunch, it's old but it still works :D
Feerndad
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by Feerndad »

CatfatherB wrote:If you happen to have any Gabapentin around, you could replace a few doses with it, I don't go to pain management anymore but my old "doctor" used to prescribe me tons of that stuff, I still have a bunch, it's old but it still works :D
I don't have any access to anything like that at the moment. It's a muscle relaxer right?
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by KurtisCards »

you dont know anyone you could bum like 30 bucks off of?
User avatar
WotAnAtti2d
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by WotAnAtti2d »

What is your usual dose and how many times per day?
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by beathappening »

KurtisCards wrote:you dont know anyone you could bum like 30 bucks off of?
Haha, this is the best idea so far
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by CatfatherB »

Feerndad wrote:
CatfatherB wrote:If you happen to have any Gabapentin around, you could replace a few doses with it, I don't go to pain management anymore but my old "doctor" used to prescribe me tons of that stuff, I still have a bunch, it's old but it still works :D
I don't have any access to anything like that at the moment. It's a muscle relaxer right?

It's used for nerve pain, I used to get 3200mgs a day when I had osteonecrosis, both hips collapsed. It was the only thing that touched the pain, has one hell of a mood lift also ;)
Last edited by CatfatherB on Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reazaroff
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by reazaroff »

I strech mine with hirsuta and javenica and cats claw (not all at once, alternating) and sometimes I'll completely dose with one of the first 2. Usually at night because I know it'll knock me out and control the pain so it gives me a tiny break. I've been trying to replace a few doses if and when I can per day. Also tumeric (with black pepper) supposedly helps...I've tried it and idk if it was the placebo effect or what but worth a shot!
Cj3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:37 am

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by Cj3 »

Have you looked into making tea with it? There is a thread here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1470
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by beathappening »

Making plain kratom tea makes it less strong.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by mivanqua »

WotAnAtti2d wrote:What is your usual dose and how many times per day?
Well well! Glad to see you, my friend! I have a partially composed message to you. I'll finish later.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by mivanqua »

Feerndad wrote:I'm running dangerously low on my kratom and due to unforeseen circumstances I'm not going to be able to buy more for a couple weeks. I work an extremely physical job and can't imagine working without it so I'm just curious on what's the best way to stretch your supply as long as possible. Any tips and tricks to get extra pain relief off a smaller amount?

Thanks for any advice. You guys are great and this place is amazing. I hope you all have a great day.

Edit: just to clarify I have a couple days left of kratom and I want to know if there's a way to stretch it over a week or more. I'm sure I'm asking for too much but you never know. Maybe someone here has had success doing this.
I PMes you twice and am unsure if it went through. Let me know or PM me to start the chain. My phone acts like an asshole a lot of times.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by beathappening »

mivanqua wrote:
WotAnAtti2d wrote:What is your usual dose and how many times per day?
Well well! Glad to see you, my friend! I have a partially composed message to you. I'll finish later.
He's banned. He made that comment before he was banned.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by Payshince »

Feerndad!

Can you p4y 4 Sh!ppn9 at all?
For some samples for you..

Also yes Stem & Vein
Hirsuta both help wonderfully

Also Lemon
Cayenne
Turmeric
Black pepper
Magnesium
Caffeine
All of these help as potentiators.
Also if u spread out your doses it could help your tolerance for sure making a potential burn last longer!
- Payshince
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by mivanqua »

beathappening wrote:
mivanqua wrote:
WotAnAtti2d wrote:What is your usual dose and how many times per day?
Well well! Glad to see you, my friend! I have a partially composed message to you. I'll finish later.
He's banned. He made that comment before he was banned.
Why did he get banned?
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by mivanqua »

I was going to mail him some as well. Bad time to disappear. Everyones throwing kratom at him.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by Payshince »

Why were “they” throwing Kratom at him??
:?
- Payshince
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by herbalhippie »

mivanqua wrote:I was going to mail him some as well. Bad time to disappear. Everyones throwing kratom at him.
He was here at 8:57 this morning.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by mivanqua »

Payshince wrote:Why were “they” throwing Kratom at him??
:?
Youre one of 'em. I was just going to try to help him out. I don't know why you were going to, I assume the same reason.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by Payshince »

Im confused hahaha :lol:

I am?

Is this throwing kratom a Metaphor?
- Payshince
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by mivanqua »

Payshince wrote:Im confused hahaha :lol:

I am?

Is this throwing kratom a Metaphor?
Yeah you said you would send him some if he paid shipping. I did send him some this morning. About 500 grams of...I think 12 different strains. That should get him through for a while/the whole time (if he's frugal, that is.)
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by herbalhippie »

mivanqua wrote:
Payshince wrote:Im confused hahaha :lol:

I am?

Is this throwing kratom a Metaphor?
Yeah you said you would send him some if he paid shipping. I did send him some this morning. About 500 grams of...I think 12 different strains. That should get him through for a while/the whole time (if he's frugal, that is.)
Aww, so good of you!
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by Payshince »

Woah thats quite a bit.

Good for You!
Seriously you have my respect.

Its good to see someone who puts another before there self.

Mivanqua FTW :mrgreen:
- Payshince
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by mivanqua »

Please let me know the package arrived safely!
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

beathappening wrote:
mivanqua wrote:
WotAnAtti2d wrote:What is your usual dose and how many times per day?
Well well! Glad to see you, my friend! I have a partially composed message to you. I'll finish later.
He's banned. He made that comment before he was banned.
Lol - he just can't help himself!
Post Reply