Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?
-
NLK316
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
- Location: Wichita Kansas
Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?
First off...I'm a huge green fan. I'm all about the mood lift & energy. Although, I recently tried MitraMan's Red Maeng Da & I LOVE IT. I'm assuming that's a fast red... ??? So my question is, what are are your favorite fast reds w/ great mood elevation effects and near to no sedation?
Thanks everyone & happy burning!
Thanks everyone & happy burning!
Last edited by NLK316 on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Best fast REDS?
I haven't tried it just yet but mitra mans red thai should be faster, DG super red kali is fast, I like souls RMD and red hulu. Sosa has some faster reds, RVB, horn.
-
l5s1bgon
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm
Re: Best fast REDS?
I concur with these recs. Also RVA red hulu used to be mid/fast (haven't had it recently), DG red indo and red kali (regular, not super, also not had the current batches of these), Sosa red indo, red md. Canopy's reds used to be really fast... Never had a fast red from Botanical bunny or kraydo...FireK wrote:I haven't tried it just yet but mitra mans red thai should be faster, DG super red kali is fast, I like souls RMD and red hulu. Sosa has some faster reds, RVB, horn.
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?
Kratom-Og has a ton of good daytime/fast reds: Red Tenaga, Red Aceh, Red Dragon, Red Empangau, Red Thai Maeng Da and Red Bota. Plus Harry just got a new Premium Red Maeng Da which in the past has always been a excellent faster red
Lizabestbotanicals has a HUGE variety of strains, and for me her reds have been great. A few that are FAST for me are: Red Thai, Rad Labai, Red Zombie, Red Nanga, Red Nugroz, Red Bigbang and Red Batak
Treasure House has Modern Red Maeng Da, a regular Red Maeng Da and also a Red Jongkong Maeng Da (the differences are all explained on Treasure House website, just click where it says Strains at the top of the site and there is a rundown of each.) Treasure House's products have always been solid-to-great, and his current batch #39 products lean to the great side IMO
Lizabestbotanicals has a HUGE variety of strains, and for me her reds have been great. A few that are FAST for me are: Red Thai, Rad Labai, Red Zombie, Red Nanga, Red Nugroz, Red Bigbang and Red Batak
Treasure House has Modern Red Maeng Da, a regular Red Maeng Da and also a Red Jongkong Maeng Da (the differences are all explained on Treasure House website, just click where it says Strains at the top of the site and there is a rundown of each.) Treasure House's products have always been solid-to-great, and his current batch #39 products lean to the great side IMO
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?
My current favorite fast red is Mitraman’s Red MD. Smiley’s Red Horn is another favorite, but my batch is from a few months ago - I haven’t tried the new batch.
Soul’s Red Hulu from the first of May was really good and wasn’t sedating (for me). It’s not really what I’d call a fast red though. Kinda neutral energy IMO.
Soul’s Red Hulu from the first of May was really good and wasn’t sedating (for me). It’s not really what I’d call a fast red though. Kinda neutral energy IMO.
-
Cj3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:37 am
Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?
Is trial and error the only way to find if a red is fast?
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?
Yep because even if I think its fast, you may not.Cj3 wrote:Is trial and error the only way to find if a red is fast?
-
SpeciosaLife
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:44 am
- Contact:
Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?
DG’s reds are generally fast (the current super red MD is an exception). I love them for daytime. They hit the mind like a white, the body like a red.
-
NLK316
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
- Location: Wichita Kansas
Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?
This may be a dumb question but which vendor is DG?
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?
DG BotanicalsNLK316 wrote:This may be a dumb question but which vendor is DG?
https://dgbotanicals.com/
DG is a member only vendor, but if you email and politely request membership,
you should have no problems getting in! One thing though, prices may give you
sticker shock!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?
Vendor List -- https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... arch_2019/NLK316 wrote:This may be a dumb question but which vendor is DG?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Aedea
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:20 am
Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?
DG’s Red Indo has always been fast for me. His Red Indo from late last summer was very, very good and I hear it’s getting there again this year. If you like faster reds, you should like it!
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?
If you ever get a chance to try a fresh leaf, that will be the very BEST "fast red" you could ever try. It will have incredible energy (probably more than anything you have had) and great painkilling properties too. If you need help locating fresh leaves, PM me.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?
Kratom OG Red Tenaga and Red Aceh.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?
Are you talking about DG's red Indo, or something else? Sosa had a KILLER red Indo but I haven't had it in a few monthsgumbyke1 wrote:If you ever get a chance to try a fresh leaf, that will be the very BEST "fast red" you could ever try. It will have incredible energy (probably more than anything you have had) and great painkilling properties too. If you need help locating fresh leaves, PM me.
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?
No I mean actual fresh leaves. Chewing the leaves straight from the tree give a much different effect then consuming dried leaves.CatfatherB wrote:Are you talking about DG's red Indo, or something else? Sosa had a KILLER red Indo but I haven't had it in a few monthsgumbyke1 wrote:If you ever get a chance to try a fresh leaf, that will be the very BEST "fast red" you could ever try. It will have incredible energy (probably more than anything you have had) and great painkilling properties too. If you need help locating fresh leaves, PM me.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?
gumbyke1 wrote:No I mean actual fresh leaves. Chewing the leaves straight from the tree give a much different effect then consuming dried leaves.CatfatherB wrote:Are you talking about DG's red Indo, or something else? Sosa had a KILLER red Indo but I haven't had it in a few monthsgumbyke1 wrote:If you ever get a chance to try a fresh leaf, that will be the very BEST "fast red" you could ever try. It will have incredible energy (probably more than anything you have had) and great painkilling properties too. If you need help locating fresh leaves, PM me.
I bet it would!!