Update - Free Kratom Delay
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Update - Free Kratom Delay
Hello Everyone - Sunday night I sent many of you a message letting you know I had a new batch coming in on Tuesday that I would be sending out the testers shortly after. I had a pleasant surprise in that this shipment actually came in a day early! However, I woke up with a fever Monday morning - so for obvious reasons I won't be unpacking anything until I am better. So sorry for the delay, I'll post here with an update when I'm well.
Thanks for your patience!
Thanks for your patience!
Last edited by gumbyke1 on Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
Vigilante302
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:42 pm
Re: Update - Free Kratom Delay
Are you open to any more testers?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Update - Free Kratom Delay
Are these tests the ones I've already taken place in?
- swablero
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
- Location: NY
Re: Update - Free Kratom Delay
Mr Gumby,
Take good care of yourself and feel better. That's the only important thing right now!
Take good care of yourself and feel better. That's the only important thing right now!
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Update - Free Kratom Delay
Uh...dude...its Dr. Captain Gumby III, esq.swablero wrote:Mr Gumby,
Take good care of yourself and feel better. That's the only important thing right now!
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Update - Free Kratom Delay
Hello I would like to be a tester. Let me know.