Anyone else have a buying addiction?
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Anyone else have a buying addiction?
I have a stockpile and then some. I tell myself I don’t need any, but go and buy some more.
I rationalize it........
It’s fire, I need more. May not be around much longer.
The Indo ban is coming.
My go-to seller is 20% off
I know I’m not the only one .
Be honest.
I rationalize it........
It’s fire, I need more. May not be around much longer.
The Indo ban is coming.
My go-to seller is 20% off
I know I’m not the only one .
Be honest.
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
Yes and it got worse when I joined this forum
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
Indo ain't banning it anytime soon, could be more local and State bans though.RumRunner wrote:I have a stockpile and then some. I tell myself I don’t need any, but go and buy some more.
I rationalize it........
It’s fire, I need more. May not be around much longer.
The Indo ban is coming.
My go-to seller is 20% off
I know I’m not the only one .
Be honest.
-
lavender
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:41 pm
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
ha ha
are you talking about me???
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
No addiction here, I literally have 50+ kilos in my stash and I'm still buying!
Seriously!
Seriously!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
I just filled my tenth bin and each bin holds about 6 kilos I think. 
- Quercus
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
Lambeezy wrote:Yes and it got worse when I joined this forum
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
Is there a point where enough is enough?herbalhippie wrote:I just filled my tenth bin and each bin holds about 6 kilos I think.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
I think we're fine,guys
There's a difference in dependence and addiction
There's a difference in dependence and addiction
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
Maybe.RumRunner wrote:Is there a point where enough is enough?herbalhippie wrote:I just filled my tenth bin and each bin holds about 6 kilos I think.
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
Yep guilty! U selling anything? lol
-
Ezriderx2x
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
My name is Ezrider and it has been 0 days since my last purchase
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
Yeah, I think KBD is pretty rampant around here. I’ve got it bad.

Yes! (But the math involved is staggering)RumRunner wrote:Is there a point where enough is enough?herbalhippie wrote:I just filled my tenth bin and each bin holds about 6 kilos I think.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
Ezriderx2x wrote:My name is Ezrider and it has been 0 days since my last purchase
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
jabro70 wrote:Yeah, I think KBD is pretty rampant around here. I’ve got it bad.
Yes! (But the math involved is staggering)RumRunner wrote:Is there a point where enough is enough?herbalhippie wrote:I just filled my tenth bin and each bin holds about 6 kilos I think.
-
Crunch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
- Location: Missouri
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
I knew I wasn't the only oneRumRunner wrote:I have a stockpile and then some. I tell myself I don’t need any, but go and buy some more.
I rationalize it........
It’s fire, I need more. May not be around much longer.
The Indo ban is coming.
My go-to seller is 20% off
I know I’m not the only one .
Be honest.
Been on a buying spree lately that has led to so much new kratom it'll take me months to try it all
-
pray4peace4
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 444
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
When the FDA effectively stops all shipments into the US, you guys & gals will be the only remaining source inside the country. You can charge whatever you want. So keep buying. You're saving America.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
pray4peace4 wrote:When the FDA effectively stops all shipments into the US, you guys & gals will be the only remaining source inside the country. You can charge whatever you want. So keep buying. You're saving America.
That's all I needed to hear.
Click click click thank you for your order!
-
JHole
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:27 am
- Location: IA
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
Lmfao!!FireK wrote:Yep guilty! U selling anything? lol
Yea, I keep telling myself I'm done. My wife doesn't even say anything anymore. Then I think well shit I spent way more money on pain pills. What's another $100. It ain't gonna go bad. Lol
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
I always tell myself i need to stock up in case of a ban, but I don't think i could buy enough to last the rest of my life (Currently 29) So i'm shooting to just always have enough to do a crazy slow taper haha
-
Klubbs
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 6:55 pm
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
After I joined this group, I learned to stock up when there is good leaf going around. Therefore, I became addicted to buying haha
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
I had a major buying addiction and so I started to sell my stash and it became a sellinh addiction instead! Both make me happy. I sold off my late 2017 collectioj, which cost me around 5k. It was a time of panic buying; every day it was rumored that a ban was immediately forthcoming.
Unfortunately, it was the last of the money I'd saved while working and now I'm living on disability, barely able and sometimes unable--to get the kratom I buy on the 1st of the month to last the rest of the month. Since I take it for the chronic pain that comes as a result of my rare congenital disease that no one has ever heard of, if I run out before the first of the next month, I can't even function.
Addicted to buying it, selling it, reading about it via the forums--all of it. I mean, it is a passion of mine, an interest and a political stance--but as someone who has regularly enjoyed kratom for about 7 years and having moved from riches (not really, but you know) to rags, I want to try new things and diversify my collection. Hell, I want to even have a collection and if I could, I would have orders coming in all the time. Being chronically ill sucks, but I feel better shopping for, purchasing, and the moment USPS notes that it has been delivered. It adds light to a situation that blows. I have to budget how much I order and from whom, so it does limit my options.
Do I wish I didn't sell my panic room stash? Definitely not all of it, but I was addicted to the process of selling it and stupidly saved none.
I am always now tryong to see if I can cram some extra kratom into my already stringent budget. Now I collect wishlists for myself and window shop. When the holidays hit, I will only ask for Kratom. It honestly makes me happier than anything else right now. If I got anothet 5K, I would spend at least half on kratom and then make sure the lights stayed on and the landlord was satiated. If I had a credit card, I'd be purchasing left and right. There are merchants I can no longer afford but I'd like to revisit them, but hell, now my orders are a bit smaller than my 24/7 chronic pain. I would actually take the opiods if I ran out, but that isn't an option. I have to make it last and usually stick to reds because they help the pain the most, but I love Yellow Vietnam and SuperGreen #3 and Green Monster...
But I am greedy.
I am also addicted to purchasing.
I don't feel guilty.
I find it totally justifiable. Some people spend their money on tech gadgets and cars and symbols of status. Mine is on the best plant in the universe. And when I run out at the end of the month and then make an order on the 1st of the month, I am so excited that I could nearly pee myself.
I wouldn't feel bad about that, either. It would be 'the pee of joy'. Luckily, I can wait and when it does arrive, I have more gratitude than I've ever known.
WhiteAngelica is longwinded as hell!
Unfortunately, it was the last of the money I'd saved while working and now I'm living on disability, barely able and sometimes unable--to get the kratom I buy on the 1st of the month to last the rest of the month. Since I take it for the chronic pain that comes as a result of my rare congenital disease that no one has ever heard of, if I run out before the first of the next month, I can't even function.
Addicted to buying it, selling it, reading about it via the forums--all of it. I mean, it is a passion of mine, an interest and a political stance--but as someone who has regularly enjoyed kratom for about 7 years and having moved from riches (not really, but you know) to rags, I want to try new things and diversify my collection. Hell, I want to even have a collection and if I could, I would have orders coming in all the time. Being chronically ill sucks, but I feel better shopping for, purchasing, and the moment USPS notes that it has been delivered. It adds light to a situation that blows. I have to budget how much I order and from whom, so it does limit my options.
Do I wish I didn't sell my panic room stash? Definitely not all of it, but I was addicted to the process of selling it and stupidly saved none.
I am always now tryong to see if I can cram some extra kratom into my already stringent budget. Now I collect wishlists for myself and window shop. When the holidays hit, I will only ask for Kratom. It honestly makes me happier than anything else right now. If I got anothet 5K, I would spend at least half on kratom and then make sure the lights stayed on and the landlord was satiated. If I had a credit card, I'd be purchasing left and right. There are merchants I can no longer afford but I'd like to revisit them, but hell, now my orders are a bit smaller than my 24/7 chronic pain. I would actually take the opiods if I ran out, but that isn't an option. I have to make it last and usually stick to reds because they help the pain the most, but I love Yellow Vietnam and SuperGreen #3 and Green Monster...
But I am greedy.
I am also addicted to purchasing.
I don't feel guilty.
I find it totally justifiable. Some people spend their money on tech gadgets and cars and symbols of status. Mine is on the best plant in the universe. And when I run out at the end of the month and then make an order on the 1st of the month, I am so excited that I could nearly pee myself.
I wouldn't feel bad about that, either. It would be 'the pee of joy'. Luckily, I can wait and when it does arrive, I have more gratitude than I've ever known.
WhiteAngelica is longwinded as hell!
The Red Queen
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
ps, if anyone is feeling charitable or is selling stuff discount, I'm an interested gimp & totally down. I am no kratom beggar, but I'm the kratomite equivalent of a middle aged stay at home with her thick & messy clippings of coupons holding up the supermarket line. Only here there is no line, except the financial one I begrudgingly draw in the sand.
People's stash pictures = my pornography. I LOVE THEM.
People's stash pictures = my pornography. I LOVE THEM.
The Red Queen
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
I think it happens to us all, hard to not with potential bans and inconsistency sometimes. I have quite a bit too.RumRunner wrote:I have a stockpile and then some. I tell myself I don’t need any, but go and buy some more.
I rationalize it........
It’s fire, I need more. May not be around much longer.
The Indo ban is coming.
My go-to seller is 20% off
I know I’m not the only one .
Be honest.
- su9861
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:08 pm
- Location: Pittsburgh Pa
- Contact:
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
Not an addiction....more like an obsession? ( from the other side of the planet )
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ItZ4AFlo7Ps/U ... sie-95.JPG
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ItZ4AFlo7Ps/U ... sie-95.JPG
-
Tiggermanscrat
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:06 am
- Location: Georgia USA
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
Go Ezrider! We're so proud of you.Ezriderx2x wrote:My name is Ezrider and it has been 0 days since my last purchase
One day at a time.
I can only aspire to go that long.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
That’s hilariousEzriderx2x wrote:My name is Ezrider and it has been 0 days since my last purchase
Soo true too
Best addiction I have tho!
- Payshince
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
su9861 wrote:Not an addiction....more like an obsession? ( from the other side of the planet )
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ItZ4AFlo7Ps/U ... sie-95.JPG
- Quercus
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
Sending you a PMWhiteAngelica wrote:ps, if anyone is feeling charitable or is selling stuff discount, I'm an interested gimp & totally down. I am no kratom beggar, but I'm the kratomite equivalent of a middle aged stay at home with her thick & messy clippings of coupons holding up the supermarket line. Only here there is no line, except the financial one I begrudgingly draw in the sand.
People's stash pictures = my pornography. I LOVE THEM.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Anyone else have a buying addiction?
Yes I cant get enough and since my hubby's 110 percent behind this "collection "I have no guilt plus you just never know what's going to happen.So whenever I find something I like I buy twice as much.