Fire Batches?!
-
ConcernedMom420
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am
Fire Batches?!
Anyone know of any current fire batches from whatever vendor?? Im looking for something euphoric and reminiscent of Botanical Bunny and Smiley Time’s Summer batches of PMD
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Fire Batches?!
BB wild green i hear is euphoric, ordered some last night should know how good it is on monday probably.
-
Grinlbc
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:17 pm
Re: Fire Batches?!
Lucky Herbals GMD is an excellent euphoric green.
-
Luk3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Re: Fire Batches?!
Spirit science PGP is supposed to be a fire batch, and GMD2 is great.
Kog always has the fire- green bota, green melawi, etc.
Soul has some fire stuff if you can find a trade- red Bali, green ketapang,
Kog always has the fire- green bota, green melawi, etc.
Soul has some fire stuff if you can find a trade- red Bali, green ketapang,
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Fire Batches?!
I’ll second this. Even their white MD is euphoric.Grinlbc wrote:Lucky Herbals GMD is an excellent euphoric green.
-
ConcernedMom420
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am
Re: Fire Batches?!
Can you show me a link to spirit science’s website?
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: Fire Batches?!
ConcernedMom420 wrote:Can you show me a link to spirit science’s website?
There's no website but you can reach him through MEWE @Church (SpiritScienceOils) or he also has an email that I can't find right at the moment... Maybe someone else will pop in here with the email.
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Fire Batches?!
Speciousa Life red bali2 is really nice
-
Grinlbc
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:17 pm
Re: Fire Batches?!
Tried Green Sunda 2 from speciosa life today and its definitely fire 
-
Luk3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Re: Fire Batches?!
Mitra-Genie PMD 8.. wow
-
nair.milkywayglass
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:47 am
Re: Fire Batches?!
how was itKurtisCards wrote:BB wild green i hear is euphoric, ordered some last night should know how good it is on monday probably.
-
redsapplegoat
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 am
Re: Fire Batches?!
SOSA RED MAENG DA AND RED HORN!
..if you’re looking for reds..
..if you’re looking for reds..
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Fire Batches?!
I'll also vote for Speciosa Life .. the Green Sunda is a very nice batch! Also his White Banjar is strong and not too fast.Grinlbc wrote:Tried Green Sunda 2 from speciosa life today and its definitely fire
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Fire Batches?!
I've been enjoying Sacred Son's white walter and green bastard, among others
- Quercus
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am
Re: Fire Batches?!
KOG's current batch of Green Bota is highly energetic, euphoric, potent, fresh, and downright cheery. You really can't go wrong with this one. Their Super White is also excellent.
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Fire Batches?!
Very mid spec, mixed with a good pmd makes it really shine!nair.milkywayglass wrote:how was itKurtisCards wrote:BB wild green i hear is euphoric, ordered some last night should know how good it is on monday probably.
If you have tried the green Jong Kong it's very similar.
-
matt11
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 1:12 pm
Re: Fire Batches?!
Id second the Walter white. I got some from a few different batches and they all have been consistently very good.beathappening wrote:I've been enjoying Sacred Son's white walter and green bastard, among others
-
sandman
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:12 pm
Re: Fire Batches?!
Cool. I’ve noticed two posts now that mentioned Walter White at Sacred Son. I just ordered some last night...probably because I watched El Camino last weekend.matt11 wrote:Id second the Walter white. I got some from a few different batches and they all have been consistently very good.beathappening wrote:I've been enjoying Sacred Son's white walter and green bastard, among others
I’m on a mission this week to try a couple of new vendors. My favorite current vendors are BB, STH, and most recently Sosa. Trying Sacred Son, and up for trying maybe one more this week.
-
redsapplegoat
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 am
Re: Fire Batches?!
You should try Benni’s!!sandman wrote:
I’m on a mission this week to try a couple of new vendors. My favorite current vendors are BB, STH, and most recently Sosa. Trying Sacred Son, and up for trying maybe one more this week.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Fire Batches?!
I'd recommend spirit science, rhino remedies, Kraydo organics, KOG, and some others too I'm suresandman wrote:Cool. I’ve noticed two posts now that mentioned Walter White at Sacred Son. I just ordered some last night...probably because I watched El Camino last weekend.matt11 wrote:Id second the Walter white. I got some from a few different batches and they all have been consistently very good.beathappening wrote:I've been enjoying Sacred Son's white walter and green bastard, among others![]()
I’m on a mission this week to try a couple of new vendors. My favorite current vendors are BB, STH, and most recently Sosa. Trying Sacred Son, and up for trying maybe one more this week.
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Fire Batches?!
Just had Lucky Herbal’s latest Green Marengo Da.
It’s the strongest kratom I have had in quite awhile.
Stronger than the first batch I had (which was also fire).
Must-have.
Absolutely bonkers.
Apparently I got a preview batch that he hasn’t put up for sale yet - pending testing etc. keep your eyes peeled.
It’s the strongest kratom I have had in quite awhile.
Stronger than the first batch I had (which was also fire).
Must-have.
Absolutely bonkers.
Apparently I got a preview batch that he hasn’t put up for sale yet - pending testing etc. keep your eyes peeled.
-
DontSlipBananaClip
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:00 am
Re: Fire Batches?!
So the “herbals latest green maeng Da” that you tried is not the one he is selling on his site? Or is it? Since u r saying u apparently got a testing batchtrigger wrote:Just had Lucky Herbal’s latest Green Marengo Da.
It’s the strongest kratom I have had in quite awhile.
Stronger than the first batch I had (which was also fire).
Must-have.
Absolutely bonkers.
Apparently I got a preview batch that he hasn’t put up for sale yet - pending testing etc. keep your eyes peeled.
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Fire Batches?!
He said to me it’s still in lab testing until next week. Fwiw, I’ve yet to hear anyone say they were disappointed by their GMD regardless of when they get it. Seems to be very consistent.DontSlipBananaClip wrote:So the “herbals latest green maeng Da” that you tried is not the one he is selling on his site? Or is it? Since u r saying u apparently got a testing batchtrigger wrote:Just had Lucky Herbal’s latest Green Marengo Da.
It’s the strongest kratom I have had in quite awhile.
Stronger than the first batch I had (which was also fire).
Must-have.
Absolutely bonkers.
Apparently I got a preview batch that he hasn’t put up for sale yet - pending testing etc. keep your eyes peeled.
-
DontSlipBananaClip
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:00 am
Re: Fire Batches?!
I ordered a kilo of it and just got it in the mail. Took 2g as my first dose of the day!! It’s the one you tried as well. I’m excited to see what it’s liketrigger wrote:He said to me it’s still in lab testing until next week. Fwiw, I’ve yet to hear anyone say they were disappointed by their GMD regardless of when they get it. Seems to be very consistent.DontSlipBananaClip wrote:So the “herbals latest green maeng Da” that you tried is not the one he is selling on his site? Or is it? Since u r saying u apparently got a testing batchtrigger wrote:Just had Lucky Herbal’s latest Green Marengo Da.
It’s the strongest kratom I have had in quite awhile.
Stronger than the first batch I had (which was also fire).
Must-have.
Absolutely bonkers.
Apparently I got a preview batch that he hasn’t put up for sale yet - pending testing etc. keep your eyes peeled.
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Fire Batches?!
How did that go?DontSlipBananaClip wrote: I ordered a kilo of it {Lucky’s GMD} and just got it in the mail. Took 2g as my first dose of the day!! It’s the one you tried as well. I’m excited to see what it’s like
———
Btw, I need to add Lucky’s Green Hulu to this list. Just reviewed it in my Lucky thread. I’ll edit this post with batch numbers, but Lucky is spittin out hot lava right now, FYI.
-
Picklemasseuse
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:25 pm
Re: Fire Batches?!
Rhino Remedies SGM is where it's at right now.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Fire Batches?!
Lizas SGE 3 it's the strongest green I've tried in awhile it hits quick energy is 9/10 mood is 8/10 pain relief 8/10 I cut my dose of this by a gram normal for me is 6. To 7 grams this it's a 5 that's me tho but if you get some I'd start low to test lol you can always add more.I also highly recommend Sacred Sons Blood Moon I cant get enough of this chocolate bent an white mix
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Fire Batches?!
Leaves of Eden's latest batch of Premium Wilds have been outstanding. The Wild Green MD and Wild Green Asia sold out fast. I'm still working through my last order but everything has been excellent so far. I'll be trying the Wild Green Hulu tonight and the Wild Super GMD / Wild Super WMD tomorrow. Top shelf leaf for sure.
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 591
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: Fire Batches?!
cosign on the super green 3. tried the sample the came with my order and almost immediately knew i had to buy moreGrannyJ62 wrote:Lizas SGE 3 it's the strongest green I've tried in awhile it hits quick energy is 9/10 mood is 8/10 pain relief 8/10 I cut my dose of this by a gram normal for me is 6. To 7 grams this it's a 5 that's me tho but if you get some I'd start low to test lol you can always add more.I also highly recommend Sacred Sons Blood Moon I cant get enough of this chocolate bent an white mix
-
Wolfmutt
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:03 am
Re: Fire Batches?!
Just came to say; yes! And I agree. Loving SOSA these days!redsapplegoat wrote:SOSA RED MAENG DA AND RED HORN!
..if you’re looking for reds..
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Fire Batches?!
Recently tried Mitramans new PMD, I would say its def a fire for me, it feels very clean, with no surprises like your eyes getting hay wired ,,
I am sure there is a lot of people who are workaholics and could put it to good use. Def makes you feel good, so would say euphoric as well. This was just one test, need to do few more to describe it better..
Kratom user since 2014!