Sample Packs! 777

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Closedeyesearch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Sample Packs! 777

Post by Closedeyesearch »

what recommended vendors offer large sample pack?(5+ oz)
looking for a variety I'm able to select of good leaf
tia
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by FireK »

Sosa 9oz for $35 shipped
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by Greyfeather »

I purchased SOSA's 9 for $35 (this includes the shipping) and was very pleased. You can pick whatever you like.
Scott renegade
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
Location: South Florida, coral springs

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by Scott renegade »

I would highly recommend trying fused flora, he has a large selection of leaf and great samples. Im positive you're going to find quite a few strains that you're gonna like....
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Sample Packs have really dried up, for the most part... Most Vendors can't justify the time it takes, to bag & ship tiny amounts for very little profit. Check the Vendor List.

Yes, SoSa is one of the few even offering a Sample Pack and iirc price is higher now.. with Note: could take several days.. meaning, no ready made Sample Packs in stock, they are Made to Order - same with long time vendor Okie Kratom, sample packs By Request. Others like Benni Botanicals, sell cheap ounces $4 so... make up your own Sampler! 8-)

I just notice Botanical Bunny, NOW has a couple low cost, popular Sample Packs in stock: LINK :geek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Closedeyesearch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by Closedeyesearch »

what of fused flora is 100g worthy,?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by acejestyr15 »

Closedeyesearch wrote:what of fused flora is 100g worthy,?
Depends what kinda burn you're after.... Fused Flora is solid all around honestly!! Definitely a top tier vendor in my eyes!!
unsocialworker
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 10:55 am

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by unsocialworker »

Closedeyesearch wrote:what recommended vendors offer large sample pack?(5+ oz)
looking for a variety I'm able to select of good leaf
tia
There are a few mewe vendors who will put together a sampler if you just ask them. JSpain from Leaves of Eden offers a 250-gram sampler for 35 dollars, and that includes both his premium and regular strains. Just make sure your splits are reasonable. I did a 50-gram, five-way split Here's his email: [email protected]

Spirit Science Botanicals doesn't offer a sampler pack per se, but you can buy 250 grams for 19 dollars, and split it as you see fit. They are also a mewe vendor.
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by MycatTimmy »

I’ve bought sample packs from Fused Flora 4 or 5 times and always been pleased. Bought one from Sosa that’s coming in the mail today that I’m anxious to try
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by MycatTimmy »

I’ve bought sample packs from Fused Flora 4 or 5 times and always been pleased. Bought one from Sosa that’s coming in the mail today that I’m anxious to try
Tcmafia23
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:14 pm

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by Tcmafia23 »

Viable solutions has 5 gs for I think 22$ they threw an extra one in for me. Def some good strains in the mix the red Sumatra green Borneo red/green md and white Sumatra are good.
User avatar
Babel-17
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:35 pm

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by Babel-17 »

https://insensebotanicals.com/product/5 ... pler-pack/

$33.87, plus shipping. That was $4.33 via First Class Padded Envelope (2-3 days) last time I ordered just samples. Another time I added in Skullcap and Incarvillea and that made it $7.75.

That offer of five samples is new, and you can order that as many times as you want. With their 3 one ounce sampler pack you can only order it three times a year. Afaik shipping is still free with that though, so it's an excellent way to see if an offering lives up to the praise it's gotten. $17.00 for three one oz. samples.

According to this link, there's a really nice coupon code you can use.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4460
Valentine's Sale 20% off all* Kratom...
We figured.....Why just have a day sale?
So....This week from NOW thru Valentines Day until midnight on Feb 14th.

ALL* Kratom is now 20% OFF (*3 item sample pack not included)

Even our new 5 Item sample pack is now on Sale!

Code: Vweek20
Good at both websites:
www.goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild Kratom)
or at
www.insensebotanicals.com (Farmed or Plantation Kratom)
Good stuff, I can vouch for several. The Green Riau, Red Sumatra, Red Dragon, and White Hulu are generally well regarded afaik. I liked the Gold MD as well.
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by fusedflora »

Closedeyesearch wrote:what recommended vendors offer large sample pack?(5+ oz)
looking for a variety I'm able to select of good leaf
tia
feel free to email us, I'm sure we can help.
Somethingsacred
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by Somethingsacred »

I haven’t tried Sosas products . The best sample deals I’ve personally purchased is from Fused Flora and Benni botanicals . Both solid companies , good kratom and with friendly price point ! Six oz shipped for 24$... 4$ an oz, orders over 24$ gets free shipping .12$ for 100gm... 10 way split kilos between 80-90 or so dollars .
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by acejestyr15 »

Somethingsacred wrote:I haven’t tried Sosas products . The best sample deals I’ve personally purchased is from Fused Flora and Benni botanicals . Both solid companies , good kratom and with friendly price point ! Six oz shipped for 24$... 4$ an oz, orders over 24$ gets free shipping .12$ for 100gm... 10 way split kilos between 80-90 or so dollars .
Sosa's sampler is 9oz for $35 and free shipping which is also an awesome deal for consistently great quality!!
Slayro
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:14 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by Slayro »

Scott renegade wrote:I would highly recommend trying fused flora, he has a large selection of leaf and great samples. Im positive you're going to find quite a few strains that you're gonna like....
I second this. Very nice variety.
User avatar
AppalachianHerbs
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:42 pm

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by AppalachianHerbs »

I sell sample packs for 5$ a piece, ~28g per sample, free shipping over 20$

Dunno if that is considered a decent deal or not. But it's the only way I can justify samples|


Edit: I should have read better. Bout the same as many others. Build your own sampler option essentially.

Do you think people would prefer to have specific sampler packs?
Scott renegade
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
Location: South Florida, coral springs

Re: Sample Packs! 777

Post by Scott renegade »

AppalachianHerbs wrote:I sell sample packs for 5$ a piece, ~28g per sample, free shipping over 20$

Dunno if that is considered a decent deal or not. But it's the only way I can justify samples|


Edit: I should have read better. Bout the same as many others. Build your own sampler option essentially.

Do you think people would prefer to have specific sampler packs?

Build your own is a great way for people to experience multiple strains, but i always recommend a person to talk to their vendor, ask for recommendations pertaining to what they are looking for...but offering a say...md pack,Borneo pack...could make it easy for new people to make a decision.....imo
Post Reply