Best strain for numb painting effect

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Seanjuan84
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am

Best strain for numb painting effect

Post by Seanjuan84 »

Looking for strains with numbing pain killing effect
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Best strain for numb painting effect

Post by Greyfeather »

Reds. Red Bali, Red Thai, Red Indo, Red Malay. Bents (Bentuangie) can be very hit or miss.

Advise that you stay close to Ballz's awesome Vendor Listings: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=us

Might want to try Sosoa Speciosa (great value!), lizasbestbotanicals.com, consistent, Texas Family Harvest (TFH): Member only, but Please check back because they will be opening their doors soon for all of us :D My pain-killing favorite so far is TFH 30 Year Wild TFH (RED) - IR14.

Until then, Sosa or Liza are good bets. But A Lot of folks swear by BB ( Botanical Bunny), Bennis, Mitraman (I agree), Smiley Time and Fused Flora (no experience).

Good luck
Seanjuan84
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am

Re: Best strain for numb painting effect

Post by Seanjuan84 »

I get the feeling from green Borneo, and I’ve had it from a blend of old white and dark elephant but not sure if that was the blend I had or not, and didn’t write the ratio down. I might play with those later in a blend to recreate the feeling. Dealing with foot pain so will be trying out my pain relieving strains this week
Somethingsacred
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am

Re: Best strain for numb painting effect

Post by Somethingsacred »

Sorry you’ve been hurting , it’s never a good time to be in pain.. a few amongst many that I’ve had great results with are super red kali and md blend from Benni Botanical.. very reasonably priced to try some .. 12$ 100gms

Also the big red blend 14 is bueno !

Adding some akuamma to your kratom dose helps add a depth of pain relief as well..

Hope you feel better soon
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Best strain for numb painting effect

Post by Greyfeather »

Seanjuan84 wrote:I get the feeling from green Borneo, and I’ve had it from a blend of old white and dark elephant but not sure if that was the blend I had or not, and didn’t write the ratio down. I might play with those later in a blend to recreate the feeling. Dealing with foot pain so will be trying out my pain relieving strains this week

Reds really are the best for pain. Do you - like - have a problem with them? Red strains aren't just for 'former addicts' , old crippled people or, you know, women with cramps. If you are in serious pain, a green strain is likely not going to get you back on that foot.
Seanjuan84
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am

Re: Best strain for numb painting effect

Post by Seanjuan84 »

I just realized the topic says “painting” LoL, I had red Borneo but gives me a painkiller pill effect in my head, the green Borneo felt better for my pain without feeling like I took a pill. I thought red would be better, but the green Borneo worked better. I tried a different green Borneo but it didn’t work as well. I tried red maeng da and it worked pretty good.
Seanjuan84
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am

Re: Best strain for numb painting effect

Post by Seanjuan84 »

Just used green Big Bang and its helping a lot. Didn’t numb the pain but seemed to take it away
User avatar
LuckyHerbals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 420
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact:

Re: Best strain for numb painting effect

Post by LuckyHerbals »

Seanjuan84 wrote:Looking for strains with numbing pain killing effect
GMD all the way! :D
Post Reply