Best strain for numb painting effect
-
Seanjuan84
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am
Best strain for numb painting effect
Looking for strains with numbing pain killing effect
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Best strain for numb painting effect
Reds. Red Bali, Red Thai, Red Indo, Red Malay. Bents (Bentuangie) can be very hit or miss.
Advise that you stay close to Ballz's awesome Vendor Listings: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=us
Might want to try Sosoa Speciosa (great value!), lizasbestbotanicals.com, consistent, Texas Family Harvest (TFH): Member only, but Please check back because they will be opening their doors soon for all of us
My pain-killing favorite so far is TFH 30 Year Wild TFH (RED) - IR14.
Until then, Sosa or Liza are good bets. But A Lot of folks swear by BB ( Botanical Bunny), Bennis, Mitraman (I agree), Smiley Time and Fused Flora (no experience).
Good luck
Advise that you stay close to Ballz's awesome Vendor Listings: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=us
Might want to try Sosoa Speciosa (great value!), lizasbestbotanicals.com, consistent, Texas Family Harvest (TFH): Member only, but Please check back because they will be opening their doors soon for all of us
Until then, Sosa or Liza are good bets. But A Lot of folks swear by BB ( Botanical Bunny), Bennis, Mitraman (I agree), Smiley Time and Fused Flora (no experience).
Good luck
-
Seanjuan84
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am
Re: Best strain for numb painting effect
I get the feeling from green Borneo, and I’ve had it from a blend of old white and dark elephant but not sure if that was the blend I had or not, and didn’t write the ratio down. I might play with those later in a blend to recreate the feeling. Dealing with foot pain so will be trying out my pain relieving strains this week
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: Best strain for numb painting effect
Sorry you’ve been hurting , it’s never a good time to be in pain.. a few amongst many that I’ve had great results with are super red kali and md blend from Benni Botanical.. very reasonably priced to try some .. 12$ 100gms
Also the big red blend 14 is bueno !
Adding some akuamma to your kratom dose helps add a depth of pain relief as well..
Hope you feel better soon
Also the big red blend 14 is bueno !
Adding some akuamma to your kratom dose helps add a depth of pain relief as well..
Hope you feel better soon
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Best strain for numb painting effect
Seanjuan84 wrote:I get the feeling from green Borneo, and I’ve had it from a blend of old white and dark elephant but not sure if that was the blend I had or not, and didn’t write the ratio down. I might play with those later in a blend to recreate the feeling. Dealing with foot pain so will be trying out my pain relieving strains this week
Reds really are the best for pain. Do you - like - have a problem with them? Red strains aren't just for 'former addicts' , old crippled people or, you know, women with cramps. If you are in serious pain, a green strain is likely not going to get you back on that foot.
-
Seanjuan84
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am
Re: Best strain for numb painting effect
I just realized the topic says “painting” LoL, I had red Borneo but gives me a painkiller pill effect in my head, the green Borneo felt better for my pain without feeling like I took a pill. I thought red would be better, but the green Borneo worked better. I tried a different green Borneo but it didn’t work as well. I tried red maeng da and it worked pretty good.
-
Seanjuan84
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am
Re: Best strain for numb painting effect
Just used green Big Bang and its helping a lot. Didn’t numb the pain but seemed to take it away
- LuckyHerbals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 420
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Contact:
Re: Best strain for numb painting effect
GMD all the way!Seanjuan84 wrote:Looking for strains with numbing pain killing effect