Sosa Speciosa! Need help!
-
KratomAdvocateMO
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 282
- Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:31 pm
- Location: Anderson, MO
Sosa Speciosa! Need help!
I ordered from sosa speciosa and it has been 3 days and i havent recieved any tracking or anything. The money has been taken out of my bank. I am not very happy. Anyone else having any issues
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Sosa Speciosa! Need help!
It is all over some other threads already that Ben at SOSA has been quite sick apparently.....KratomAdvocateMO wrote:I ordered from sosa speciosa and it has been 3 days and i havent recieved any tracking or anything. The money has been taken out of my bank. I am not very happy. Anyone else having any issues
-
KratomAdvocateMO
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 282
- Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:31 pm
- Location: Anderson, MO
Re: Sosa Speciosa! Need help!
But he took my money and didnt send me an order????. I understand he is sick but why take my money then??? Tell me that
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Sosa Speciosa! Need help!
If you go to SOSA's home page he explains this...i take it that he got slammed with orders and is packing them in the order received..he says if you haven't received a response..you will today 