TFH Opinions

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
eddiemandy1
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:14 pm

TFH Opinions

Post by eddiemandy1 »

Hi all I'm a newbie to the group and wanting to order for the event TFH has going on. I'm looking for energetic and mood lifting strains. So far I have not found any yellow or red that has worked for me but granted I'm new and only tried 2 vendors. Thanks in advance!!! :D
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: TFH Opinions

Post by CatfatherB »

Are you wanting an energetic yellow or red or just an energetic moodlifting...whatever that may be??? I'll give you 4 energetic moodlifting "batches" I've had....
1. 30 year wild white
2. 30 year Wild TFH
3. Wild Harvest Indo
4. 30 year Wild Super Green
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: TFH Opinions

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Loved the wild white
User avatar
psychonaut
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:14 am

Re: TFH Opinions

Post by psychonaut »

Grab 100g of the Jade Bali if they've still got some. Limit 100g when I last checked. It rang my bell.
eddiemandy1
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:14 pm

Re: TFH Opinions

Post by eddiemandy1 »

Thank you all so much!!
eddiemandy1
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:14 pm

Re: TFH Opinions

Post by eddiemandy1 »

CatfatherB wrote:Are you wanting an energetic yellow or red or just an energetic moodlifting...whatever that may be??? I'll give you 4 energetic moodlifting "batches" I've had....
1. 30 year wild white
2. 30 year Wild TFH
3. Wild Harvest Indo
4. 30 year Wild Super Green
Yes sir for sure mood lifting I have kiddos so I need something that will help with that and won't put me to sleep.
eddiemandy1
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:14 pm

Re: TFH Opinions

Post by eddiemandy1 »

Spencemastaflex wrote:Loved the wild white
Thank you I have seen that posted a lot.
eddiemandy1
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:14 pm

Re: TFH Opinions

Post by eddiemandy1 »

psychonaut wrote:Grab 100g of the Jade Bali if they've still got some. Limit 100g when I last checked. It rang my bell.
Ok I'll add that to my list, thanks!
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: TFH Opinions

Post by gumbyke1 »

Jade Bali was wiped out quickly... just our last bit of reserves left. You all loved this one! :P
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: TFH Opinions

Post by Greyfeather »

Now I'm wondering if there is much Wild Harvest Indo left. That is fiiine :D
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: TFH Opinions

Post by mivanqua »

gumbyke1 wrote:Jade Bali was wiped out quickly... just our last bit of reserves left. You all loved this one! :P

Dont forget.to put.a little away for.yourself this time if.you like.it too!
Post Reply