MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Loseandfindbooks
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:20 am

MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny

Post by Loseandfindbooks »

I’v decided to branch out and try some new vendors. Iv really only tried 4 in my 5 years of using Kratom.

Mmspeciosa was my first (waaayyy over priced) but much cheaper than the head shop shit I was getting prior.

Then I found Enhanciosa, I used him for a good chunk of time but then I had like 3 orders in a row where the quality just wasn’t the same. I was bummed because I loved his products.

Next was SoCal herbal remedies, same issue, quality, dropped for a good month and a half of ordering after the change over.

Now I’m with Carolina Kratom, they have almost a cult following and the products are great. Apparently they do a ton of testing. Although I’m always a bit skeptical of that. But it’s a bit more pricy than I’m used to when they don’t have a sale going on.

Iv been trying to research and dig through the bullshit to find a few good vendors so I have options. And hey maybe I’ll find one with consistent quality.

So Iv settled on MitraMan, Botanical Bunny and High Sierra (it’s very local to me so I figured why not).

If you’ve tried these vendors what do you love? What was a miss?

Anyone else you would highly recommend?
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny

Post by Marcussk »

I haven't gotten to trying everything that I recieved from Mitraman yet, but the green jk I tried was a pretty good burn and I've heard great things so I'm excited about trying the rest.

I love Botanical Bunny, I love everything I have gotten from them. There have been a couple that didn't work for me right off like the premium md lot12-2001, but when I went back to it it was one of my best strains that I have. Their green hulu lot14-1912 is my absolute favorite though.

You should definitely check out Texas Family Harvest while their event is going on though.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Haven't tried hi Sierra but absolutely love mitraman and botanical bunny. From mitraman I like the gold Borneo and gold maeng da. from BB my favorites were the white jongkong, "yellow lot 12" , and MD Kapuas Red.

Hope that helps!
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny

Post by Marcussk »

Spencemastaflex wrote:Haven't tried hi Sierra but absolutely love mitraman and botanical bunny. From mitraman I like the gold Borneo and gold maeng da. from BB my favorites were the white jongkong, "yellow lot 12" , and MD Kapuas Red.

Hope that helps!
I got the gold Borneo, would you consider that a daytime or a nighttime strain.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Marcussk wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:Haven't tried hi Sierra but absolutely love mitraman and botanical bunny. From mitraman I like the gold Borneo and gold maeng da. from BB my favorites were the white jongkong, "yellow lot 12" , and MD Kapuas Red.

Hope that helps!
I got the gold Borneo, would you consider that a daytime or a nighttime strain.
I take it during the day time.
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny

Post by Marcussk »

Thanks Spencemastaflex
Loseandfindbooks
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:20 am

Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny

Post by Loseandfindbooks »

Marcussk wrote:I haven't gotten to trying everything that I recieved from Mitraman yet, but the green jk I tried was a pretty good burn and I've heard great things so I'm excited about trying the rest.

I love Botanical Bunny, I love everything I have gotten from them. There have been a couple that didn't work for me right off like the premium md lot12-2001, but when I went back to it it was one of my best strains that I have. Their green hulu lot14-1912 is my absolute favorite though.

You should definitely check out Texas Family Harvest while their event is going on though.
Thanks for the reviews! Iv been reading a lot about TFH on here. How do I order? Can you direct me to that info?
Loseandfindbooks
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:20 am

Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny

Post by Loseandfindbooks »

Spencemastaflex wrote:Haven't tried hi Sierra but absolutely love mitraman and botanical bunny. From mitraman I like the gold Borneo and gold maeng da. from BB my favorites were the white jongkong, "yellow lot 12" , and MD Kapuas Red.

Hope that helps!
Absolutely, thank you! I like how they have lot numbers. It sucks when a strain works really well and the. You order again and it’s shit because new source. I’ll have to remember to take notes on what I like for future orders.
Jezabels64
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:24 pm
Location: CA

Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny

Post by Jezabels64 »

Loseandfindbooks wrote:
Marcussk wrote:I haven't gotten to trying everything that I recieved from Mitraman yet, but the green jk I tried was a pretty good burn and I've heard great things so I'm excited about trying the rest.

I love Botanical Bunny, I love everything I have gotten from them. There have been a couple that didn't work for me right off like the premium md lot12-2001, but when I went back to it it was one of my best strains that I have. Their green hulu lot14-1912 is my absolute favorite though.

You should definitely check out Texas Family Harvest while their event is going on though.
Thanks for the reviews! Iv been reading a lot about TFH on here. How do I order? Can you direct me to that info?
Hi Loseandfindbooks
if you go to "Kratom Forums" on here, then go to "general Kratom discussion", you will find a post from TFH - Texas Family Family Harvest! Their event offering goes to March 22nd so you still have time.
Post Reply