New member here, ready to get vocal

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Klyded
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm

New member here, ready to get vocal

Post by Klyded »

Okie doke folks!- long time kratom fan here, new to the forums, ready and willing to be active participant.

My experience is limited to the more prominent mainstream online vendors- happy hippo, mitragaea, purkratom, kreed botanicals and golden monk have been my go to sites. Worth noting I JUST discovered this forum so I presume I'll be adding names to that list.

With that said, my real experience (that I would love to share) is with blends of different strains from those vendors mentioned. I certainly wish to circulate some of my successes and failures in those respects!

This post itself is really just to say "hi" and state how excited I am to have tripped over this great community. Looking mondo forward to all I can learn, discern and share in respect to this remarkable herb....... and also ask for any advice as to how and where to share my anecdotes of blends and whatnot (that is, should I post reviews on the review section or make a thread ABOUT particular blends?? Any advice is appreciated as I would like to contribute in a capacity the community desires)

Happy to be a part of and thanks for having me!
NEFbotanicals
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:55 am
Location: West Borneo

Re: New member here, ready to get vocal

Post by NEFbotanicals »

nice to meet you buddy, i'd love to hear any advice too
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: New member here, ready to get vocal

Post by Marcussk »

Hey nice to meet you. I'm still pretty new myself, everyone here has been very nice and helpful. I am pretty happy that I found this place, if you haven't yet then you should check out the 2020 top 40 vendors list.
Klyded
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm

Re: New member here, ready to get vocal

Post by Klyded »

Thanks for the warm welcome and direction! Wish I'd found this place ages ago :lol:
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: New member here, ready to get vocal

Post by MycatTimmy »

Welcome. I’m new myself having just found this site in January. I learn something every time I’m reading here. The archives helped me a great deal also. What’s burning today might be a great place to start sharing your info about blends. Look forward to your future posts.
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: New member here, ready to get vocal

Post by fusedflora »

Glad to have you, welcome to the community.
Wolfmutt1975
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:23 pm

Re: New member here, ready to get vocal

Post by Wolfmutt1975 »

Welcome!
I'd love to hear about some information and advice about blends
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: New member here, ready to get vocal

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Klyded wrote:... the more prominent mainstream online vendors- happy hippo, mitragaea, purkratom, kreed botanicals and golden monk have been my go to sites.
welcome to MM.. wOw. Some of those are among the Top 10 Worst Vendors? viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2264&p=41942&hilit= ... ors#p41942

Glad U found us man.. tired of gettin' ripped off? :lol: . No we've seen a few Hippo customers. The cute little website with cartoon funny animals.. Not sure if these "prominent" vendors are still taking credit cards? Compared to 2+ years ago.. (Please don't say which vendor takes which payments here! lol ) .. these guys have raked in HUGE dollars, over time. And it's not just the money.. Most of those vendors are not really known for quality product.. Some just the opposite?

Yes.. SEO vendors, call 'em that because they use SEO marketing tech to manipulate Google, search engines. N00b hears about kratom. Dude Googles kratom.. they always get "Purkratom" or similar.. Very slick fancy websites. Absolutely.. Kratom: the biggest SCAM on the Internet!! :o
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: New member here, ready to get vocal

Post by Greyfeather »

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything at first, but Purkratom? I don't know what was in that bag I bought but it wasn't kratom and it sure wasn't "pure." I did a search on their company: They sell computer parts.

No thanks to that mess.
And I don't care for Kats either. Their website (all the videos, testimonials, etc) remind of a...... well, sort of like a Megachurch :? And the leaf was very sub-par, imo.

There is just too much good leaf out their and MM has a superior vendors list (thanks Ballz).
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: New member here, ready to get vocal

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Glad your here your gonna love Ballz vendor list and this entire forum you gotta check out gumbyke1 look behind the scenes welcome
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: New member here, ready to get vocal

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Greyfeather wrote:And I don't care for Kats either. Their website ...
wOw! :o Just checked Kats Botanicals.. idk the story there, but he's almost OOB it appears. Only has a few Oz's in stock. More into selling CBD and mushrooms? How things change. He used to be.. the #1 kratom vendor on Facebook. Just over a year ago. Now.. SVS (Stale Vendor Syndrome). Perfect example of that.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Post Reply