New member here, ready to get vocal
-
Klyded
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm
New member here, ready to get vocal
Okie doke folks!- long time kratom fan here, new to the forums, ready and willing to be active participant.
My experience is limited to the more prominent mainstream online vendors- happy hippo, mitragaea, purkratom, kreed botanicals and golden monk have been my go to sites. Worth noting I JUST discovered this forum so I presume I'll be adding names to that list.
With that said, my real experience (that I would love to share) is with blends of different strains from those vendors mentioned. I certainly wish to circulate some of my successes and failures in those respects!
This post itself is really just to say "hi" and state how excited I am to have tripped over this great community. Looking mondo forward to all I can learn, discern and share in respect to this remarkable herb....... and also ask for any advice as to how and where to share my anecdotes of blends and whatnot (that is, should I post reviews on the review section or make a thread ABOUT particular blends?? Any advice is appreciated as I would like to contribute in a capacity the community desires)
Happy to be a part of and thanks for having me!
My experience is limited to the more prominent mainstream online vendors- happy hippo, mitragaea, purkratom, kreed botanicals and golden monk have been my go to sites. Worth noting I JUST discovered this forum so I presume I'll be adding names to that list.
With that said, my real experience (that I would love to share) is with blends of different strains from those vendors mentioned. I certainly wish to circulate some of my successes and failures in those respects!
This post itself is really just to say "hi" and state how excited I am to have tripped over this great community. Looking mondo forward to all I can learn, discern and share in respect to this remarkable herb....... and also ask for any advice as to how and where to share my anecdotes of blends and whatnot (that is, should I post reviews on the review section or make a thread ABOUT particular blends?? Any advice is appreciated as I would like to contribute in a capacity the community desires)
Happy to be a part of and thanks for having me!
-
NEFbotanicals
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:55 am
- Location: West Borneo
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
nice to meet you buddy, i'd love to hear any advice too
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Hey nice to meet you. I'm still pretty new myself, everyone here has been very nice and helpful. I am pretty happy that I found this place, if you haven't yet then you should check out the 2020 top 40 vendors list.
-
Klyded
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Thanks for the warm welcome and direction! Wish I'd found this place ages ago 
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Welcome. I’m new myself having just found this site in January. I learn something every time I’m reading here. The archives helped me a great deal also. What’s burning today might be a great place to start sharing your info about blends. Look forward to your future posts.
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Glad to have you, welcome to the community.
-
Wolfmutt1975
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:23 pm
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Welcome!
I'd love to hear about some information and advice about blends
I'd love to hear about some information and advice about blends
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
welcome to MM.. wOw. Some of those are among the Top 10 Worst Vendors? viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2264&p=41942&hilit= ... ors#p41942Klyded wrote:... the more prominent mainstream online vendors- happy hippo, mitragaea, purkratom, kreed botanicals and golden monk have been my go to sites.
Glad U found us man.. tired of gettin' ripped off?
Yes.. SEO vendors, call 'em that because they use SEO marketing tech to manipulate Google, search engines. N00b hears about kratom. Dude Googles kratom.. they always get "Purkratom" or similar.. Very slick fancy websites. Absolutely.. Kratom: the biggest SCAM on the Internet!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Yeah, I didn't want to say anything at first, but Purkratom? I don't know what was in that bag I bought but it wasn't kratom and it sure wasn't "pure." I did a search on their company: They sell computer parts.
No thanks to that mess.
And I don't care for Kats either. Their website (all the videos, testimonials, etc) remind of a...... well, sort of like a Megachurch
And the leaf was very sub-par, imo.
There is just too much good leaf out their and MM has a superior vendors list (thanks Ballz).
No thanks to that mess.
And I don't care for Kats either. Their website (all the videos, testimonials, etc) remind of a...... well, sort of like a Megachurch
There is just too much good leaf out their and MM has a superior vendors list (thanks Ballz).
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Glad your here your gonna love Ballz vendor list and this entire forum you gotta check out gumbyke1 look behind the scenes welcome
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
wOw!Greyfeather wrote:And I don't care for Kats either. Their website ...
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!