Trainwreck

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Strangbrew048
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:39 pm

Trainwreck

Post by Strangbrew048 »

I am looking for the elusive 'trainwreck' blend. Is it worth trying? If so, anybody know a good place to get it...and at a reasonable rate? I saw a couple places on Google, just not sure if they are reputable. Thanks.
User avatar
Joshgreenhorn
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:56 pm
Location: Largo, FL

Re: Trainwreck

Post by Joshgreenhorn »

Earth kratom organics, not sure how it is though I've never had it. It's expensive I do know that. 12.99 for 30 g. For that price I can get 150g of FIRE on mewe!
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Trainwreck

Post by mivanqua »

It was ok when smokeshop shit was all there was, but now....why bother?
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Trainwreck

Post by FireK »

Check out the post above yours about USA Kratom vendors Spring 2020 it lists high quality vendors I would start there
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Trainwreck

Post by mivanqua »

FireK wrote:Check out the post above yours about USA Kratom vendors Spring 2020 it lists high quality vendors I would start there
Glad to see you're off Remarkable Herbs! Haha!
Strangbrew048
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:39 pm

Re: Trainwreck

Post by Strangbrew048 »

thanks everyone
I may just do a mix myself, with all the awesome kratom I've bought from this page. Every vendor I have ordered from, has been A+.
Someone on facebook said ooh trainwreck is the best you will ever have. You know how it goes...I am curious type :lol: with FOMO .
Post Reply