Trainwreck
-
Strangbrew048
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:39 pm
Trainwreck
I am looking for the elusive 'trainwreck' blend. Is it worth trying? If so, anybody know a good place to get it...and at a reasonable rate? I saw a couple places on Google, just not sure if they are reputable. Thanks.
- Joshgreenhorn
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 326
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:56 pm
- Location: Largo, FL
Re: Trainwreck
Earth kratom organics, not sure how it is though I've never had it. It's expensive I do know that. 12.99 for 30 g. For that price I can get 150g of FIRE on mewe!
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Trainwreck
It was ok when smokeshop shit was all there was, but now....why bother?
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Trainwreck
Check out the post above yours about USA Kratom vendors Spring 2020 it lists high quality vendors I would start there
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Trainwreck
Glad to see you're off Remarkable Herbs! Haha!FireK wrote:Check out the post above yours about USA Kratom vendors Spring 2020 it lists high quality vendors I would start there
-
Strangbrew048
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:39 pm
Re: Trainwreck
thanks everyone
I may just do a mix myself, with all the awesome kratom I've bought from this page. Every vendor I have ordered from, has been A+.
Someone on facebook said ooh trainwreck is the best you will ever have. You know how it goes...I am curious type
with FOMO .
I may just do a mix myself, with all the awesome kratom I've bought from this page. Every vendor I have ordered from, has been A+.
Someone on facebook said ooh trainwreck is the best you will ever have. You know how it goes...I am curious type